Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Lima - Portsmouth - Cracking Punt  (Read 1516 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5251326) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Pompey_puntah

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Having been somewhat disenchanted with the hobby I was inspired to book Julie when she was local to me. Having followed many positive reviews earlier last year I couldn’t resist the opportunity.

Comms
I threw a text out in the afternoon and managed to secure a late evening booking. She text me early evening to ask to move it slightly and this actually suited me in the end.
Agreed 1 hour at £140.

Flat in Gunwharf Quays. Sent through a picture of the access door which was helpful. Small studio flat reminiscent of a hotel room. Decent double bed fit for purpose. Not too shabby.

The Booking
Julie answered the door bang on time. She was wearing quality lingerie which her massive boobs were spilling out of. She was exactly what I was hoping to see following previous reviews. My cock stirred right away which doesn’t always happen. In my opinion a very attractive package!

Music on and straight into a kiss and a cuddle. Paid the cash and she put some music on. She has a cheeky and relaxed personality which breaks the ice. Lots of smiles, bit of dancing and encouragement to get involved. Twerked on my cock too whilst she allowed full access to her body. Great start.

Stripped and got onto the bed. Round 1 kissing, boob play, fingering, owo blow job which was lengthy and enthusiastic, johnny on and she rode me well tell I splurged in the bag.

Massage between rounds, was sensual rather than anything proper but that was spot on for me. Lots of tickling and teasing around my balls and ass. After around 10 minutes I was ready again and rolled over.

Round 2 lots of kissing, boob play, fingering again and she got wet. I don’t often pop twice and so it proved this time, but we went at it for around 25 minutes I reckon. Blow job, hand job, doggy, cowgirl and missionary. Very natural feeling session but in the end despite her best efforts to have me cim I called it. ‘No milky’ she told me  :D  She was clearly disappointed and was keen to make sure that I was ok, I assured her that I was, it’s standard for me.

Little chat as I got dressed and I was on my way just before the hour was up.
No regret with this one, I got the session I was hoping for. Glad I took the plunge.
I’d consider going back when she’s back in the area but I don’t punt that often and I tend to think variety is the spice of life!

Cheers
PP