Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Becky - Bristol - Pretty young tight body with good BJ & impressive Anal  (Read 9780 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543087) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good location, student area in Clifton I think, easy parking, midday, loads of beautiful female students walking around which got me horny as hell.

Appearance: Pretty, petite, tight and very shapely body, small tits, but great proportions, her waist and bum are very special. Booty was firm round but also not too big. Pretty much the perfect bum.

First time seeing her so was unsure of prices. £160 for 45 minutes including Anal and OWO. Anal is extra £30 I think and OWO is £20.

Reading Meruem4's review perked my interest. Young, tight body with great shapely body and ass, petite and offers great sex, bj and anal while being submissive. I wouldn't approach the meet the same way Meruem4 would but tbh even though it sounded like he was "forcing" her, she actually does want you to "fuck" her and she can take it strong.

Started with owo, good suction, sloppy, but only really head action, no dt. Good BJ overall, easy to come because of the focus on the head but I didn't want that so pulled out and asked for sex.

First position was missionary my choice, I prefer the girl to lead but Becky literally won't lead the way, I asked her how she wanted to start and said for her to do the position she like the most, she said she doesn't do that and that I need to decide. I went for missionary, at this point I assumed that the rest of the session was gonna be crap based on the lead up. However she completely suprised me and in missionary she really got into it, pulling her ankles to her head so I had full penetration basically saying to me to fuck her hard. She has a tight pussy pretty face and tight shapely thighs so with my hands on her thighs her legs spread wide with her holding her ankles I fucked her hard and deep. She genuinely enjoys it and her body language tells you she is not uncomfortable.

After that a bit of doggy pussy, then into anal, she needs lots of lube but she made it clear a few times when asked that she genuinely enjoys anal. Spent the next 15 minutes fucking her butt hole doggy style, her curvy tight butt was slamming against me, her bum is exquisite in doggy, but the highlight was holding her meaty butt cheeks wide and watching my dick go in an out of her anal ring. Came hard. It was close as you could get to Bailey Base doing anal in doggy with Adriano.

Personally, i.e. my preferences really sync up with this girl, I found her facially very pretty, cute, sexy and looking like a young fresh faced 20 year old student. She was petite, 5 ft 3, small but perky tits, with flat stomach, lightly tanned smooth skin and amazing from the waist down, round tight meaty but petite bum with thick petite and tight thighs and absolutely loves anal.

Negative: I feel that she would be terrible for a beginner looking for a GFE experience. She needs a punter to lead as she doesn't like any GFE stuff, kissing, fingering, pussy licking or even just body rubbing. She only offers sex, anal sex, and BJ (no dt no cim). She is very honest and blunt but is also friendly and sociable.

The pics attached are the most accurate imo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pawgylove

Thanks for the review, on the hot list! Even though I prefer the GfE type more, she is hot and looks excellent VFM
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 09:56:04 am by Pawgylove »

Offline simping

Came here to do some research on her and I'm glad I came across this. Planning on seeing her later on

Offline Doombar

First time seeing her so was unsure of prices. £160 for 45 minutes including Anal and OWO. Anal is extra £30 I think and OWO is £20.

Negative: I feel that she would be terrible for a beginner looking for a GFE experience. She needs a punter to lead as she doesn't like any GFE stuff, kissing, fingering, pussy licking or even just body rubbing. She only offers sex, anal sex, and BJ (no dt no cim). She is very honest and blunt but is also friendly and sociable.

Thanks for the review.  If she did FK, CIM, Fingering, RO I'd be more interested.  Her profile says she enjoys all those things so she should update it.

IMO she shouldn't be charging for extras as she does so little.

Offline bristolnick

She is on my list, i love eating pussy far too much tho.

Offline aanimator

Yeh, very misleading in terms of what is advertised and what is provided. I enjoy a-levels so much with a wg that genuinely enjoys it and is hot that I can still enjoy the session, positive for me but very easily a negative for most punters.

Offline DDMC30

Very informative review thanks. Defo keen now! Pretty 20 year old with a great arse who likes it hard and likes anal - I can forgo GFE, kiss and RO for that

Offline aanimator

Very informative review thanks. Defo keen now! Pretty 20 year old with a great arse who likes it hard and likes anal - I can forgo GFE, kiss and RO for that

Yeh very unique offering, its borderline worth it though because she is expensive for whats offered.

Offline stevesimpson

Arranged meet today, turned up and radio silence. Bit of a waste of time.

Offline justalad

It’s a neg then if it was confirmed.

I don’t see what the appeal is with the SP.  She seems rather troubled.

Offline aanimator

Yeh thats not good. I forgot to mention in my review that she said she doesn't like bookings in advance (as I tried to book in advance on the day like 6 hours before) and prefers bookings in real time, i.e. wants a booking request 15 to 30 minutes before the meet. She said because of time wasters, I arranged an hour before the meet due to travelling which she is happy with. I did see her again and it was like before. She says she normally starts on Thursday evening through to Sunday morning but says sometimes she works during the week, She admits to having some issues but she is pleasant to be around and it doesn't really affect the meet negatively outside of the services that are omitted.

Offline sky1234

Great review. However I am a bit confused with the last two photos. One photo her ass doesn't look as big as her aw photos but she does look cute. So now I'm questioning if she's worth the visit. where did you get the last two those photos from? (if you don't mind me asking as she doesn't have them on aw)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 07:00:05 am by sky1234 »

Offline stevesimpson

Yeh thats not good. I forgot to mention in my review that she said she doesn't like bookings in advance (as I tried to book in advance on the day like 6 hours before) and prefers bookings in real time, i.e. wants a booking request 15 to 30 minutes before the meet. She said because of time wasters, I arranged an hour before the meet due to travelling which she is happy with. I did see her again and it was like before. She says she normally starts on Thursday evening through to Sunday morning but says sometimes she works during the week, She admits to having some issues but she is pleasant to be around and it doesn't really affect the meet negatively outside of the services that are omitted.

Yeah, this was a 'see you in an hour, text when you're nearly here' job. Bit crap.

Offline Markc

Great review. I like CIM as a finish but can’t find many young women who do anal. So she looks a perfect meet for me.
Only issue for me l live about 1 hour away so booking at short notice maybe a problem. If l travel to the area and try and make an appointment better have a plan B to see in case she is not available.

Offline aanimator

Great review. However I am a bit confused with the last two photos. One photo her ass doesn't look as big as her aw photos but she does look cute. So now I'm questioning if she's worth the visit. where did you get the last two those photos from? (if you don't mind me asking as she doesn't have them on aw)

I found them on other threads related to her old profiles. I can assure you her ass has good curves, meaty but still in proportion with her 5 4 height and sliim body. Very similar body type to Bailey Base.

Offline aanimator

Great review. I like CIM as a finish but can’t find many young women who do anal. So she looks a perfect meet for me.
Only issue for me l live about 1 hour away so booking at short notice maybe a problem. If l travel to the area and try and make an appointment better have a plan B to see in case she is not available.

I'm about 40  mins away. Still I agree you should definitely have a backup, but she genuinely enjoys anal and will tell you if you ask. I'm a bit girthy so she struggled last time I saw her so if you are above average width wise anal might not work out.

Saw her for a second time, still great but struggled with my size and pace in anal and pussy. £80 and £30 xtra anal (owo is extra 20) for 30 mins is not bad if you receive them enthusiastically. £80 for 30 mins for some rough cold sex (i.e. no kissing / intimacy of any kind) with a curvy petite 20 something is pretty good.

Offline Ridiculousiknow

I had a very similar experience this week. I live quite a long way from Bristol but I do have other reasons to head down that way. First contact at 9:15am - can you do a meet at 12:00 I ask? How about 1pm she replies, yes I say and carry on my journey. At 11:18 she texts me her prices, I txt back saying that's fine, where am I heading? No response. I head for the uni area of Bristol as this is on her profile. I sit outside some shops waiting... At 12:37 I txt her that I need a postcode. She texts back to say she can't see me at 1. I ask when then as I've driven a long way. 2 texts come straight back saying 'no, you haven't' and 'I don't want to see you now'. She then texted me for 40 minutes calling me a liar and dissecting my morning's schedule to prove it - ironically of course going well past the 1pm meet time which she told me she couldn't make. Be warned - this little snowflake thinks she can cancel you at the last minute for no apparent reason - as several others here have said, make sure you have a plan B, you may well need it.
Trouble is I still want to see the little brat, damn it.  :dash:

Offline aanimator

I had a very similar experience this week. I live quite a long way from Bristol but I do have other reasons to head down that way. First contact at 9:15am - can you do a meet at 12:00 I ask? How about 1pm she replies, yes I say and carry on my journey. At 11:18 she texts me her prices, I txt back saying that's fine, where am I heading? No response. I head for the uni area of Bristol as this is on her profile. I sit outside some shops waiting... At 12:37 I txt her that I need a postcode. She texts back to say she can't see me at 1. I ask when then as I've driven a long way. 2 texts come straight back saying 'no, you haven't' and 'I don't want to see you now'. She then texted me for 40 minutes calling me a liar and dissecting my morning's schedule to prove it - ironically of course going well past the 1pm meet time which she told me she couldn't make. Be warned - this little snowflake thinks she can cancel you at the last minute for no apparent reason - as several others here have said, make sure you have a plan B, you may well need it.
Trouble is I still want to see the little brat, damn it.  :dash:

That's shit but her reaction doesn't surprise me, also she did tell me she doesn't take bookings and prefers to see people short notice probably because she knows she is unreliable bookings wise