Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone give any info/authenticity advice on Hot Brazilian Julia  (Read 737 times)

Offline Balboa.

Hi guys, still learning the ropes, so apologies if I go about things the wrong way. I'm after some advice on the following profile please, anybody seen her or know any tips to check the authenticity of the profile? It's seem abit of an old profile without ant reviews on here. Keen to see my first brazilian so I can start contributing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

It's always best to contribute before asking  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Keen to see my first brazilian so I can start contributing.

We are here to help
Please can you clarify if this means a roger moore or waxing
As for contributing, crack on & good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Balboa.

:lol: Roger Moore. I made the decision to stick with just Brazilian Women punts to start with, the main reason being for me it's mostly about looks and they tend to always have face pics.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 07:25:19 pm by Balboa. »

Offline webpunter

:lol: Roger Moore. I made the decision to stick with just Brazilian Women punts to start with, the main reason being for me it's mostly about looks and they tend to always have face pics.

Thats a good reply  :thumbsup:
Over to you on the contributing ...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thats a good reply  :thumbsup:
Over to you on the contributing ...

He won't be contributing with this one as she's Spanish.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The squatting shot, albeit utterly delicious, is all over the Internet as are all the other pictures on what is IMHO yet another scam profile.

Offline webpunter

He won't be contributing with this one as she's Spanish.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The squatting shot, albeit utterly delicious, is all over the Internet as are all the other pictures on what is IMHO yet another scam profile.

I keep getting kicked off must set up an anonymous IG a/c to view

Lets see if this isn't the only hurdle in the way of the OP contributing  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I keep getting kicked off must set up an anonymous IG a/c to view

Lets see if this isn't the only hurdle in the way of the OP contributing  ;)

:lol: :lol:

Offline Balboa.

Much appreciated, I've got my eye on a couple of others which I know are genuine (well sure as you can be) but are out of my area but I've noticed Mondays are when they switch around locations so might get lucky.