Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x sian xx, Portsmouth  (Read 1329 times)

8 review(s) for x sian xx (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline jonpayne

External Link/Members Only

Sian had been on my hotlist for a while so I called her.  She was free that morning, but told me that she wasn't currently doing RO or anal.  I decided to try a couple of other options, neither of which panned out so called Sian back and arranged a 30 minute meet for £90.

Her place is a small terraced house near St Mary's church, not too difficult to find.

She opened the door wearing the outfit I'd requested, a little black dress and stockings, but disappointingly she looks a lot older than the stated 39, probably by at least ten years.  Anyway, we went upstairs and had a brief chat, a spot of FK, then I fingered her, which she was happy with.  Next I got her dress and bra off to expose her very slim body and tiny saggy tits with huge nipples, which I simply had to suck.  Then she gave me some pretty decent OWO, before I suggested we move onto sex in cowgirl.  Admittedly she was quite enthusiastic, but I found her saggy tits rather offputting, though not enough to stop me coming in the bag.

Afterwards, she was quite chatty again, and I left just on the half-hour mark, feeling a bit dissatisfied.

IMO, she could do with putting on a bit of weight and filling out some of the wrinkles!

Not a good enough experience to make me want to return.

Jon

Online Bdk78

Saw Sian many years ago and would put her at mid to late 40s then. I like slim girls and small boobs but I agree, they were disappointingly flappy. She allowed me to do RO but confessed she really doesn't like it and usually avoids it. Nice enough woman and puts you at ease but for the price I found it not worth a return.

Offline hornypnter

Sian was on my list too but have not been impressed with her communications (reading messages and not responding when she's not displaying her number) and irregular availability.
When she does responds tells you to call her.
Also if she is providing limited service from her enjoy list then I'll need to reconsider especially at her rates.

Offline spodmeister

External Link/Members Only

Sian had been on my hotlist for a while so I called her.  She was free that morning, but told me that she wasn't currently doing RO or anal.  I decided to try a couple of other options, neither of which panned out so called Sian back and arranged a 30 minute meet for £90.

Her place is a small terraced house near St Mary's church, not too difficult to find.

She opened the door wearing the outfit I'd requested, a little black dress and stockings, but disappointingly she looks a lot older than the stated 39, probably by at least ten years.  Anyway, we went upstairs and had a brief chat, a spot of FK, then I fingered her, which she was happy with.  Next I got her dress and bra off to expose her very slim body and tiny saggy tits with huge nipples, which I simply had to suck.  Then she gave me some pretty decent OWO, before I suggested we move onto sex in cowgirl.  Admittedly she was quite enthusiastic, but I found her saggy tits rather offputting, though not enough to stop me coming in the bag.

Afterwards, she was quite chatty again, and I left just on the half-hour mark, feeling a bit dissatisfied.

IMO, she could do with putting on a bit of weight and filling out some of the wrinkles!

Not a good enough experience to make me want to return.

Jon

She used to be on a now defunct local site in Hampshire/ Dorset. This must be getting on for 15 years ago, and some of the photos in her gallery are the same ones she used back in the day. I'd concur, there's no way she is 39. Need to add more than the usual ten years to that number!