Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medeea - Vivastreet - Nottingham  (Read 1161 times)

Online ZeroCount

Medeea - Vivastreet - Nottingham
£60 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

The Location

A dodgy looking flat that smelt of ciggies, in the New Basford area of Nottingham, NG7 postcode (but only just I think). It's a tricky place to navigate into, she waved at me from a window then came out to guide me in through an alleyway. It wasn't really necessary though, as I'd been to the same place before (albeit a year or so ago now).

The Girl

Either not the girl from the pics, or there was a lot of make-up, filters and a few years separating the pictures from current reality. The good news is that the tits and ass were as impressive as the photos, even though the middle had filled out a bit to match.  :D

Still, I found her attractive enough to go ahead with the booking when I saw her. She's around mid 20s I'd say, certainly younger looking than most of the VS crowd who claim their age as early-20s but are clearly late 30s at least. Her tits are enormous, and her ass isn't far behind, while the rest of her doesn't quite reach what I'd count as BBW proportions.

The Action

She spoke virtually zero English. I'd confirmed by text beforehand that oral on her was included in the price, but I've done that with girls before and they still deny all knowledge of it when you turn up, piling the extras on after you've already paid. With that in mind, I tried to double check with her before handing over the cash, but she wasn't understanding a word of it. After a lot of gesticulating I think she vaguely got the idea, so I crossed my fingers and handed over £60 for 30 minutes (I'd normally go for 15 minutes with a girl like this, but it wasn't an option she offered).

To start out with she managed to perform the minor miracle of getting a condom onto my completely flaccid cock (I'm definitely a grower not a shower!) I tried to point out it would be easier to do that a little later, but she wasn't having any of it. A pretty decent covered blowjob ensued, while I was copping a good feel of her huge tits, and to my surprise this combo meant I was soon starting to get pretty excited. I was rock hard in no time, and before too long I had to stop her before I blew my load early.

I got her to lay down then and went down on her, and it tasted fine, in fact (slightly oddly) there was virtually no taste at all. I then flipped her over and got her to stick her lovely ass in the air, then parted her cheeks and buried my tongue in her. I didn't continue for too long as I got the feeling she wasn't enjoying the attention to her asshole all that much. Then it was time to fuck. I entered her in doggy first, followed by flipping her over for missionary, and finally lifting her legs up in the air for better penetration, in which position I shot my load into the bag.

There was probably a good ten minutes of my time left at this point, but I couldn't have held off any longer. Obviously nothing else was going to happen, so I got myself dressed and left. If she'd offered a 15 minute option that definitely would have sufficed. Her attitude throughout was what can best be described as "neutral" - she wasn't openly hostile like the worst VS girls can be, but neither was she particularly friendly like the rare gems you get from time to time.

Conclusion

Fairly typical middle-of-the-road Vivastreet experience. I got the P&D I needed from a girl I found reasonably attractive. I was hovering between a positive and a neutral rating, after all I was happy enough with what I got for my money. Neutral seems a little mean, but I think positive would be overly generous.

07467 822508
+447467822508

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:07:20 pm by GingerNuts »

Online ZeroCount

Link not working.

Pictures are stolen so perhaps all the adverts link to the reviewed girl.

Heh, crazy timing, I checked the link earlier before posting the review, so it must have only just been taken down! Maybe she didn't like her neutral review?

Now I recall, there was another girl there just getting dressed in the kitchen as I left, and I was lucky enough to be treated to a good eyeful on my way out. She was quite cute, much slimmer, but without the advantage of the huge bazongas. So I imagine it might be pot luck which of the two girls you get if you call the number that's on all those different ads.

Online ZeroCount

The ad has reappeared here (same phone number too): External Link/Members Only

And this one looks like different pics of the same girl (but different phone number): External Link/Members Only

Online Mansfieldman

Sounds like a cold punt… she clearly gave you no interaction. These are the worst and are not the reason to be spending our hard earned money!!

Online ZeroCount

Worth noting those pics have been established to be of someone else. Though the girl in question had equally epic tits, she was also bigger all over!