Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Rae - Cottingham  (Read 1719 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3598200) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Greenbloke

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saturday 13 March 2023 - Cottingham

Originally contacted on AW but then by text. Prompt, friendly comms. Also prepared to respond to individual requests with what to wear etc, unlike a lot who blank you when you ask.
Arranged 1hr meet for £120. Turned out to be the best value punt in a very long time.

Venue:
Arrived a little early but she was ready so directed into the flat which was clean and tidy and I think just used for this purpose. Room was comfortable, warm and had a large mirror next to the bed.

Lady:
She answered the door in a figure hugging dress, greeted with a kiss. Incredibly attractive face, absolutely gorgeous in fact. Led to the room and asked me to undress as she popped out of the room, reappeared seconds later wearing a bask, stockings and heels. Now Rae has a gorgeous face and an equally lovely body; slim but shapely. I was rock hard immediately.

Action:
We stood French kissing for a while as I fondled that lovely body. She suggested a massage so I lay on the bed and she gave me a soft sexy massage with oil while we chatted away. On the turn over more kissing and then her mouth moved to my balls and cock. Owo involved everything except actually into her mouth. On with a condom and into 69, she tasted divine. Flipped her onto her back and continued licking and fingering her. Then entered her in mish, switched to cow girl before Cumming in the bag. We lay and chatted then the kissing started again followed by more oral both ways, new condom then she knelt and I entered her doggy. Pounded for a bit then off with the condom and more oral and wanking on me until I came really intensely.

Would I return?  DEFINITELY and ASAP.