Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlsjustforyou - The Old Libra Place near Jewellery Quarter - Birmingham  (Read 2797 times)

Offline theaccountant

So I noticed this profile pop up a few weeks ago, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dropped a message asking who was working, but none of the two took my fancy. Just saw the updated pictures and noticed another SP I had messaged a few weeks back as well and then pictures of the venue. It's the old Libra that was raided a few years back. It doesn't look like they've done many changes to the place.

Here is a link to the article External Link/Members Only

I assume it's the same setup as Erotic Studio. But given how open the location is, think it might get shut down again?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 07:23:50 pm by theaccountant »

Offline Lewis

No idea where the venue used to be, but Girlsjustforyou used to have Bonnie, Sandy, Donna, Caprice, and a few of the other girls from the Private Club working there. IIRC, Bonnie and Sandy were the proprietors of the place before Covid turned up in March 2020.

Offline garfield

£80/150 a bit steep if its same setup as erotic studio

Offline theaccountant

The venue is on the back end of Jewellery Quarter near the big Tesco. I’d never heard of Girlsjustforyou before. But had visited Libra eons ago when a geezer I met on a night out took me to a “Special Strip Club” in the early 2010s. Safe to say he had his fun of the place. Did visit once or twice before I stopped punting for a while.

Some of the girls working out of there have been review on UKP as independents. So they’d probably be independents renting out some space.

Offline Juankerr

I assume it's the same setup as Erotic Studio. But given how open the location is, think it might get shut down again?

I went to Libra Sauna on quite a few occasions, to be fair it was shut down due to trouble rather than the openess of the location.
I don't know if the restaurant is still next door but one time I had to hang about and wait until a truck full of firemen collected their dinner! Didn't have the the balls to walk in past them

Offline Juankerr

No idea where the venue used to be, but Girlsjustforyou used to have Bonnie, Sandy, Donna, Caprice, and a few of the other girls from the Private Club working there. IIRC, Bonnie and Sandy were the proprietors of the place before Covid turned up in March 2020.

Never went but they were based in Halesowen if I remember correctly.

Offline JontyR

Yeah, if Bonnie was back I'd be straight round. Only had the pleasure once but would be dashing over there if there was a sniff of another go.

Offline Villaboy

I saw Bonnie & Sandy there a few times about 15 years ago before I joined UKP. Prices were £80 for 30 minutes so a bit steep for the early noughties but always had a good service. They were based at the bottom end of Long Lane, very close to Blackheath Town Centre.
I was under the impression Bonnie had retired and Sandy had reinvented herself as Cassandra or something similar if I recall. They both must be in their mid 50's now I imagine as they were pushing 40 then but if they were still on the scene I don't doubt they could put many of the others around today to shame

Online RandomGuy99

That BBC article says:

"Instead, they discovered a "highly-organised conveyer-belt of prostitution", where sex workers had been taken advantage of.

"Women don't ordinarily choose to become prostitutes," he told the court"

Oh yes they do.

And still no sign of a massage table.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 01:36:55 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Lewis

I was under the impression Bonnie had retired and Sandy had reinvented herself as Cassandra

Yes, for both questions.

Sandy / Cassandra is still on Twitter, although not very active these days, other than the occasional tweet promoting the Private Club, and more recently girlsjustforyou External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

I've finally remembered where Libra was. I may give this place a visit.

Offline chatbite

Looking at the linked profiles for the girls they have working there is like trying to pick the best of a bad bunch. I don't doubt some of them may give a good service but they certainly aren't lookers - for 80/150 they must be joking. One of them was charging 100/hr as an indy before she popped up here

Offline Lewis

I could be wrong, but I just think this is an extension of The Private club where you can see the girls on a one to one basis. A bit like the place that used to be right next door to the club. Had a green door.

Offline Audiboy1

I broke my duck with bonnie, they were in halesowen, i think they shut when Covid struck