Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet student Clara / Birmingham  (Read 3013 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6951978) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only

Fancied something vanilla last week and couldn't secure alternate options at short notice. I have a bit of a weakness for Polish girls so thought I'd give this a go.

First off, limited intel on here, plus some VS adverts for different girl using same number as this one. Suspect a bit of a network/b & s operation maybe.

Venue was one of the usual flat complexes near arcadian car park.Had booked for 1hr @130 for basic protected FS but on arrival she could only do 30 so  booked that for 80. Bit of a black mark there. The girl was per AW photos, friendly enough but very mechanical. Within 30secs was on the bed and undergoing (a decent enough) OW. Then straight into 3 positions and finish - was clean and fairly authentic in sex but zero passion acting etc. At end smiles, she weirdly sat there whilst I got dressed, peck on cheek and out of there within 25 mins.

Almost a neg, but girl was fit and fairly open albeit too mechanical and ideal for a very basic p and d. I wouldn't visit again but she doesn't offer the sort of services I normally go for anyway.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 02:49:39 pm by Joball87 »

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review Joball87. Did she give you discount for cancelling the hour, as her AW profile is now showing £100 for 30 minutes (OW).  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 02:57:17 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Joball87

Thanks for the review Joball87. Did she give you discount for cancelling the hour, as her AW profile is now showing £100 for 30 minutes (OW).  :thumbsdown:

No discount sadly, her AW last week and today is inconsistent- 100 for 30 in the pricing table but 130 / 80 (1hr/30mins) in profile text. I did query by text and she confirmed ow, fs etc for 130 per hr not 150 per the pricing table. All a bit flakey tbh.

Online Spurt

Thanks for the helpful review was contemplating this one, had some memorable Polish encounters previously.
Looks like this would fall some way short of these.
Is she as pretty as the pictures suggest.

Offline Joball87

Hi yes, photos maybe a bit flattering but she is pretty

Online Boystud23

Hi Joball, it looks like the images are now swapped. The earlier lady a size 8 with smaller chest, the new images show of someone size 12 with fuller chest. Not sure which one you met...

Offline Joball87

The one I saw was bang in the size 8 category - must have eaten a lot of pies recently but probs a flakey profile.

Offline Joball87

The one I saw was bang in the size 8 category - must have eaten a lot of pies recently but probs a flakey profile.

Just checked the profile and completely different girl shown on there now.