Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Provider - Runcorn  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only
Quick browse for new massage providers in NW and came across this on VS, lady looks quite pretty but just wondering if anything known about services etc
 Initial response states do not ask for extras, but we all know this is not necessarily the case

Thank you for contacting Andrea

Price list:

* £35 - 30 minutes
* £55 - 60 minutes
* £75 - 90 minutes

Opening hours:
* Monday - Sunday
11:00am - 7:00pm
Appointments needs to made in a same day between 08:00am - 10:30am

Type of massage:

* Swedish Therapy / Aromatherapy
* Deep tissue

‼️Offers available:
At 5th massages you will get the 6st one half price.

Please DO NOT ASK for any extra service then has been listed because I will not be able to help.

Facebook page:

External Link/Members Only

Address:
Wa7 Union Street
Runcorn

Offline Half Century

Already mentioned in the massage provider thread.  Seems legit.

There's a new girl advertising in Runcorn. Thought I'd TOFTT as she looks fit and the advert on VS says "I have 4 years experience in making people happy".

There are currently 3 adverts running for her on VS - this is the latest one - External Link/Members Only

Also the advertised price of £55 an hour suggests an all inclusive price.

There was no HR on offer (I did ask respectfully) - I was asked to keep underwear on. The massage itself was in my opinion poor. I'd asked for medium and it was instread quite light, and repetative.

I don't mind a legit massage - I often quite like getting them - but when there's neither a decent massage or HE, and it's overpriced compared to what you pay elsewhere. I shan't be returning.

Offline Blue1878

Cheers mate, I did try a search before I posted but nothing came up, but that’s enough to put me off going

Offline Thephoenix

I noticed she had lots of adverts and noticed that she likes to make people happy with a relaxing massage.

Dick Brain put 2 + 2 together and got a bit carried away as usual, so I decided to phone for further information.
I wouldn't normally ask about £xtras on the phone, but I didn't have to.
She made it clear it's legit and keep your yfronts on. :(

Offline Blue1878

I did something similar and because she advertises on VS, wrongly assumed there maybe extras. Pity she’s a little cutie

Offline King Kenny

The multiple adverts thing is often a bit of a red flag for me too. Though at least she doesn’t change her name.

Don’t get me wrong - she’s perfectly pleasant and never suggested to me for a moment there might be extras. It’s just that when the massage is legit I normally expect it to be much better than this was.