Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole- Leicester LE1  (Read 1959 times)

Online jackt

External Link/Members Only

Nicole has been reviewed before but here’s my take on her and thank you for the previous reviews guiding me to her.

I’ve attempted to see her for a few days now and finally made it today. It seems she stays up late at night and sleeps some of the day. She text me at 5pm telling me she was still in bed and had just woke up. Made plans to see her at 7.30pm and was given the postcode.

Arrived on time and was told to call her so I could find my way in, I’ve not seen her before so didn’t know how to get to her place.

Nicole opens the door with a dressing gown on and tits on show with a pair of knickers on and high heels. Totally the type and size I would wish to see. Her tits did it for me straight away, WOW,  I could see why they’ve been mentioned before on here. Into the bedroom and the dressing gown instantly removed. Confirmed 30mins sex with pussy licking and kissing for £60, didn’t go for owo for an extra £20 but later wished I had.

Knickers off and standing cuddle/kiss and a play and suck of those fantastic tits and rub of the pussy, didn’t attempt to put fingers in. Few minutes of covered oral. Lots of pussy licking and I must admit that she’s got a great pussy not only great to look at but tasted really good too. Started with cowgirl which is when I realised that she is actually very tight, then missionary but she didn’t really like her legs behind her ears which is understandable. Another good lick of her great pussy and into doggie where she asked me to go gentle because she is due on her period. Still gave her a good seeing to which she seemed to enjoy and finished in the bag.

All in all a very friendly girl, very slim size 4-6 with a perfect body, good English, great pussy. Also she is not your usual gypsy dark skinned rom she has fair flawless skin.

Would I visit again? Damn right I will

Offline Jasonk71

So we have a Rom who claims to be Spanish. Hhhmm

Online jackt

I asked her where she was from and she replied “Romania”.
One of the best Roms I’ve seen.

Offline righthandman

Think I've got to pop my independent cherry for this girl. I'm definitely a boob man and good ones are hard to find in this game - never get on with bolt-ons. What was her apartment like?

Shame to hear she's not actually Spanish though :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:15:52 am by righthandman »

Offline versace

Great review. Where is she located now? I visited her once about 4-5 years ago, planning another visit if she manages to pick up her phone  :unknown:

More info about this girl in here, reviews dating back to 2015, she has been around for a long time

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6690

This is a must read:
Nikol_19 £130k A Year Whore Filled with Self Pity 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99111.0
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:36:41 am by versace »

Online jackt

She did tell me she’s been doing it for about 7 years.
Apartment was clean and fit for purpose.

Offline versace

She did tell me she’s been doing it for about 7 years.
Apartment was clean and fit for purpose.

Where she at? How far from the train station?

Online jackt

Offline versace

LE1 1RP

Cheers mate  :thumbsup: right in the city centre, perfect location for me.