Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught sight of masseuse shopping  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Stevelondon

So I drove through Ewell the other day and stopped off in Aldi for something. They didn’t have it. No worries. Just pop across the road to the CO-OP.
In the checkout in front of me was the cutest looking Chinese girl getting some milk (or whatever)
I gave her a smile as she left and she looked really shy returning hers.

Anyways. I pay for my good(s) and walk out. Look down the street and this cute little thing has only gone into the Chinese medicine/acupuncture/massage place.

Bollocks I’m thinking. I just fancy an hour of sensual massage………. But of course have somewhere to be.
Never been to this place before so have no idea what the service is like. But I think a review has been done somewhere.

Be just my luck to book and it’s an old lady who takes me cash and not this pretty little thing I bumped into.

It’s the shop opposite side of the road from Eternity massage in Ewell.

DST Chinese Therapy.

Offline hornypnter

So I drove through Ewell the other day and stopped off in Aldi for something. They didn’t have it. No worries. Just pop across the road to the CO-OP.
In the checkout in front of me was the cutest looking Chinese girl getting some milk (or whatever)

Anyways. I pay for my good(s) and walk out. Look down the street and this cute little thing has only gone into the Chinese medicine/acupuncture/massage place.

Bollocks I’m thinking. I just fancy an hour of sensual massage………. But of course have somewhere to be.
Never been to this place before so have no idea what the service is like. But I think a review has been done somewhere.

Be just my luck to book and it’s an old lady who takes me cash and not this pretty little thing I bumped into.

DST Chinese Therapy.

There's plenty of reviews submitted in the SE massage section.
I have been there few times (submitted reviews), most of the time it's good depending on what you after.

Offline Stevelondon

There's plenty of reviews submitted in the SE massage section.
I have been there few times (submitted reviews), most of the time it's good depending on what you after.

Cheers HP…….. after reading one of your reviews I’m not sure I fancy being shown a tampon  :D

It sounds very similar to the Motspur Park setup…… albeit it’s a shop rather than a flat. Price wise, extras etc.

If I could guarantee I would be seeing the little cuteeeee I saw. I’d go.
But hey ho………. Busy with other places at the mo 😂

Offline sparkus

Unless you could follow her in that day then if you go back there'd be even less chance of seeing her i.e. not working that day.

I once saw a Thai bird with a big pair buying some fags, then after she was stood outside the Thai shop smoking them and checking her phone.  Then she went inside.

I followed her in and by that point she was eating something on the sofa, I asked if she was free and the receptionist nodded and took my cash.  About 30 mins after seeing her big pair I was coating them with jizz :dance:

If the receptionist had said no I would have left.

Offline Stevelondon

Unless you could follow her in that day then if you go back there'd be even less chance of seeing her i.e. not working that day.

I once saw a Thai bird with a big pair buying some fags, then after she was stood outside the Thai shop smoking them and checking her phone.  Then she went inside.

I followed her in and by that point she was eating something on the sofa, I asked if she was free and the receptionist nodded and took my cash.  About 30 mins after seeing her big pair I was coating them with jizz :dance:

If the receptionist had said no I would have left.

Exactly.
I maybe should have gone in and asked for her name. Missed opportunity. But hey ho. No use worrying about stuff.  :D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:57:06 am by Stevelondon »

Offline sparkus

Exactly.
I maybe should have gone in and asked for her name. Missed opportunity. But hey ho. No use worrying about stuff.  :D

No but these regrets can gnaw away.

Once spied a Chinese bird with a bulging round pair and erect nipples (so possibly bra-less) under her tracksuit top near a shop and sure enough she went in. Sadly the missus wouldn't have taken kindly if I'd followed.

Offline Stevelondon

No but these regrets can gnaw away.

Once spied a Chinese bird with a bulging round pair and erect nipples (so possibly bra-less) under her tracksuit top near a shop and sure enough she went in. Sadly the missus wouldn't have taken kindly if I'd followed.

😂.    Take your missus inside next time 😂

I shall be honest and tell you I did think about that chance opportunity a couple of times. Hence the reason behind this thread to be exact.

But as I said. It’s not enough of a gnaw to have me on edge. I’ve got other irons on the fire to get in with.

So maybe a possible visit to that shop in the future. But for now……. Nah.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 02:44:07 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Gressy

DST Chinese Therapy.

What day of the week was it?

Offline Stevelondon

What day of the week was it?

Oh god.     Now you’re asking. I can’t remember why I go upstairs sometimes never mind what day of the week it was I did something.

Had to be Thursday or Friday.
No…. Wait a minute.
Good old American Express app (quickly checks statement)

It was 9th March. …… Thursday then.

Online Fuzzyduck

Oh god.     Now you’re asking. I can’t remember why I go upstairs sometimes never mind what day of the week it was I did something.

Had to be Thursday or Friday.
No…. Wait a minute.
Good old American Express app (quickly checks statement)

It was 9th March. …… Thursday then.

Don't you just hate that? Particularly when you remember after you get back downstairs.

Offline Stevelondon

I did it this evening Fuzzy. Standing there scratching my head wondering why...........thankfully I was in the toilet.

Offline Gressy

Swung by DST on a Thursday. A couple of 40 plus on that day think one of them called angela.
I didn't fancy it and made my excuses.
i suspect the hottie you saw was visiting from the other shop in tolworth called infinity.
They used to have a student working there on a Thursday don't know if that's still the case my info is old.

Offline Stevelondon

Swung by DST on a Thursday. A couple of 40 plus on that day think one of them called angela.
I didn't fancy it and made my excuses.
i suspect the hottie you saw was visiting from the other shop in tolworth called infinity.
They used to have a student working there on a Thursday don't know if that's still the case my info is old.

Infinity site now says ‘Permanently Closed’