Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dates_with_summer - Bristol  (Read 6024 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6990560) (12 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Pawgylove

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: within the last week
Services offered: OWO, DFK, protected sex
Duration: 0.5hr £100
Brief: Yes, I know, I know… I said I’d never see this SP due to some of her reviews on here, but I wasn’t thinking with my head… or maybe I was. Anyway, She had some dates up and one of them fitted my schedule perfectly, felt I would give her a try. I paid particular attention to MickeyBE’s review to make sure I gave no chances of her acting up.

Comms: Excellent comms from her, all through AW as usual. I read her profile on AW and saw she wrote to put in a booking request for the time you wanted before messaging her (first come first served). I did exactly that, booked the time, messaged her and told her my AW feedback was recent and that was it! She didn’t ask for a deposit. Mind you, I made of point of mentioning my feedback, so she wouldn’t ask for a deposit.

Details: She was in her normal hotel in Filton, so I parked up at a popular supermarket chain nearby and loaded up AW to communicate with her. 5 mins before she messaged saying I should tell her when I was around, I did and she gave me her room deets and directions.
Bypassing reception isnt bad, but to warn anyone of nervous disposition, the lifts are overlooked by the reception desk.
Got to her door bang on time, prompt! Knocked and yep… she made me wait what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only about a minute. I wasn’t fussed, I expected it.
She finally opened up hiding behind the door etc. I went in and got a full view… she was in some sexy lingerie  :dance:, and is a very good looking girl. If you look at her AW pics, you cant go wrong as she is exactly like her pics.

She was very very polite I have to say, and asked if I needed the bathroom etc. I took the offer, just to freshen up so was out quickly. I gave her the cash and she said “£100 right?”, I encouraged her to count it, which she did. (I gave her the cash before going to the bathroom so didnt see where she put it, more on this later).

Then down to business, I got undressed, and she was quite complimentary, very flattering  :blush:
I joined her on the bed and we went in for lots of FK/DFK, I mean lots! I really enjoyed it. Explored her with my hands and got a good view of her body… this def got me in the mood. She has perfect tits, lovely arse, very kissable lips, smelt great and very clean. I was pleased and was at attention in no time.

There was more fondling, I slipped my finger in and she was nice and wet which made me even more at attention.

On her profile, she says she likes to give oral, and she is right. She started the OWO and it was great. She even did some DT and I wasnt expecting that. Amazing stuff  :thumbsup:

One thing I would note here is: during the session, one minute she’d be into it moaning and groaning then the next minute she’d open her eyes and kind of just stare off into space, like she wasn’t there at all… it didnt put me off, but worth noting.

She was happy with just carrying on with the DFK etc, but I asked for the hat ‘cos I didnt want to run out of time. She obliged and I put it on - I was pretty much almost there at this point, so we switched between mish and doggy. I was still into it and so was she, quite a turn on. Pumping away in her pussy felt amazing, came in the bag in mish my fav way to cum, great climax for me (I felt she wanted more tho).
She let me use the shower, which I did. When I came out, she had laid all my clothing neatly on the bed so I didnt forget anyway…. I’ve never ever had an SP do this, and I thought it was really sweet.
We made very very small chit chat, I felt she was maybe a bit shy, so I didnt push her.

Another note point: while I was getting ready, she asked “have you paid me? It’s a £100 yeah?” And I responded as calmly and politely as I could, telling her I did pay. She then responded “did you? I don’t think you did, if you did, where is it???”  :scare:
I remained calm and told her I def paid and can help her look, also told her the denomination of notes I gave (it was a mix). I was prepared for the worst at this stage but she suddenly said “is that it there?” Pointing to some hidden corner of the room… and yep, the cash was stashed there… I was relieved it didn’t escalate tbh.
During the meet, she repeated herself a lot sometimes, and I dunno, seemed she was with it one minute and then not the next.
Anyway, I was ready to go, so we said our goodbyes. No tension, nothing

Conclusion: First of all, let me get this out the way… resounding positive! She is gorgeous, her body is absolutely banging, right up my street.
I would visit her again, as I think she is VFM. I would stay longer next time as I think she had more to give.

Cons: I dunno, I couldnt put my finger on her flashes of strange behaviour. Could it be drug use?? I really dunno. The money thing put me on edge. Next time I would only give her the money when she asks, and when I give it, I’ll make sure I watch where she stashes it for proof and perhaps remind her I paid.

She is edgy, maybe not in a good way. I would recommend, but have your wits about you.

Offline LipLover

Thanks for the review. Sounds like you had a great time and I'm slightly tempted - but then that thing about the money is fucking weird...so no way!

Offline Lecoamraam

One of the reasons I always have money in an envelope with a mark on it. Mark is usually the amount in a certain colour. It’s by no means a guarantee, but then you can say: I gave you the envelope, which should be unique in the room as opposed to just bills.

Offline joninbristol

One of the reasons I always have money in an envelope with a mark on it. Mark is usually the amount in a certain colour. It’s by no means a guarantee, but then you can say: I gave you the envelope, which should be unique in the room as opposed to just bills.

Good idea. Likewise, even marking a bank note, or making a note of the last few digits of one makes it indisputable that it was your cash.
Assuming of course that she can remember where she put it in the first place...............:dash:

Personally though with this one, the nice pair of tits is totally outweighed by the 30%+ of negative reports on here.
Combine that with the erratic behaviour even on positively rated meets like this one, and the possibility of a previous AW ID with negative feedback, she just screams "AVOID!". Especially at that price.

Thanks for the review Pawgy, very much appreciated.
:hi:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 01:31:44 pm by joninbristol »

Online alabama1

Thanks for the review OP, she looks great. Not sure i would be happy with her handling my clothing without permission though. I suppose we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

Online justalad

I really enjoyed my time with Summer, she is a cracking shag.

The odd traits and the irrational behaviour aren’t a side to her which I saw however, I’ll still not go back due to the high volume of reviews stating various little bits which makes me uneasy.

For those to do punt her, you will enjoy but don’t lower your guard.  Glad you enjoyed OP.

Online Pawgylove

Thanks for the review OP, she looks great. Not sure i would be happy with her handling my clothing without permission though. I suppose we should give her the benefit of the doubt.
Agree with you on this one for sure, but I have empty pockets when I go punting, so there wasn’t too fussed about it

Offline bristolnick

She looks fit as fuck. I think i need to go fuck her but the money thing is really weird.

Online PilotMan

The best way to describe her demeanour is mercurial. She can change in an instant for no apparent reason.

But her BJ is out of this world and she's really FAF - so I would revisit her in a heartbeat.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 09:14:22 pm by PilotMan »

Offline stevesimpson

She has an Easter sale on! Mostly good reviews on AW recently, but a couple of bad ones. Very odd. Or maybe normal!

Offline Rickma123

Did she charge for kissing and owo?

Offline stevesimpson

I'm confused about the booking procedure - her blurb says email her first, then make booking after the time is agreed... though in FAQs it says to just make a booking. Which is it?

Her prices went up during the course of today. Was tempted by the £60 quickie, but now £80, hmm...

Online Pawgylove

Make a booking first, then email. That was the process the last time I saw her. Seen the prices as well, probably saving up for her next spending splurge 😂😂
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:01:30 pm by Pawgylove »

Offline updownandaround

I'd love to see this girl but I've not had a lot of luck contacting her.