Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa - Premium, Newcastle  (Read 2921 times)

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

£90/45 mins

A strong positive with a couple of slight reservations.

Comms

Struggled to get hold of anyone decent in Teesside or Darlington (no surprise there then), noticed Alexa, the new girl on the Premium website. Booking through Premium, no problems as expected.

Venue

Apartment in what I suppose, not knowing the area very well, is Jesmond. There was a slightly hairy moment on arriving- I was given the apartment number but there were no numbers on the bell buttons. There weren't many numbers so, fortunately, counting down from the top got me to the correct bell. When I got inside the building there was a family wandering around in the hallway with kids dashing all over the place. Had they seen lots of blokes going upstairs? The apartment itself would have been fine for one girl except that the bed (as mentioned in another review) consisted of two singles pushed together, but there were two girls working there (I think Katie was the other one) and the walls were paper thin. At one point I could hear another male voice in there, although fortunately I didn't come into contact with anyone other than Alexa.

Appearance

Slim brunette with medium/small boobs, very nice and shapely. She is very facially attractive in a girl-next-door way with quite a shy manner about her. Premium's stats seem mostly accurate in terms of her body although I would guess her to be nearer 30 than 21. Not a problem for me, I thought she was lovely. However Premium, please correct your profile- she is definitely not British, and even Polish-English as stated in the body of her profile seems a stretch. She is pure Polish, and her English is not great. My Polish is virtually non-existent (you can't get very far in a punt with "beer", "cheers" and "vodka") so a conversation wasn't really on the cards, but we managed to work things out, and I do have a bit of a thing for Polish girls so I was quite happy. She does have what looks to me like a caesarian scar on her tummy- this was obvious on her photo at the time, but since appears to have been photoshopped out. It didn't bother me in the slightest- I didn't think it detracted from her looks at all.

The meet

Let in at the door by Alexa hiding behind it in the usual style. She seemed very shy and reserved. Into the bedroom and paid my dues then asked to use the toilet. Alexa showed me to the bathroom, then suddenly and unexpectedly fastened onto me and started to snog my face off before leaving me. This was a very nice surprise, but made the use of the toilet somewhat awkward afterwards... Back into the bedroom, and there sitting on the bed was Alexa wearing stockings, a very small nightie thing but no knickers. More DFK interspersed with some shy giggles and mutual fondling, then OWO. On a couple of occasions during this she broke off to shout something in Polish out of the door to the other girl in the apartment, and it was around about this time that I heard the other bloke in there. I suggested RO, which she seemed happy with; she was clean and fresh and seemed responsive. She then suggested 69 which was very nice also. Eventually, on with the condom with her in cowgirl; she rode me till I came into the bag, a lovely sight above me with those beautiful boobs in my face. Then a cleanup, a quick cuddle and a shower- a bit concerned that I might meet another bloke as I walked across the hallway naked- another kiss and home, very satisfied.

Summary

I really liked Alexa. The main problems with this meet related to the venue, not to her, although as I have said above she is misdescribed on the Premium website. I will definitely return if she's still around next time I'm in the market for a punt, especially if it was in a different apartment, ideally without anyone else in there.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks that was a great review. Onto my hotlist she goes.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review and, you're right about the dissapearing 'C' scar :rolleyes:

Offline Lamnguin

An update on Alexa- I had a second booking with her recently. This was not nearly so good. She was on her own this time in one of Premium's Gateshead apartments. The language barrier seemed to be much more in evidence this time, she wasn't as enthusiastic and she left me on my own for several minutes on two or three occasions. She had been almost monosyllabic and seemed very abrupt through most of the punt, and then suddenly at the end she became all smily and started showing me pictures of her little child.

If I hadn't seen her before this would have been a neutral or even a negative review. However I suspect that she hasn't been doing this long and is struggling with it a bit. I think she is quite shy as well as not speaking very good English. I still think she is basically a nice girl, and she certainly has an absolutely cracking body- I couldn't take my eyes off her standing in heels and a little nightie. I see Premium have her working with Katie again today- possibly she needs some moral support.

It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't last very long in this job, and I don't think I'll be going back to see her for a while because I don't want to be punting with someone who I'm not sure wants to be there. If she can get over the initial nerves and hopefully learn a bit more English I think she'll be great but I'm out for the moment. Pity  :cry:

Offline Fragilehand

An update on Alexa- I had a second booking with her recently. This was not nearly so good. She was on her own this time in one of Premium's Gateshead apartments. The language barrier seemed to be much more in evidence this time, she wasn't as enthusiastic and she left me on my own for several minutes on two or three occasions. She had been almost monosyllabic and seemed very abrupt through most of the punt, and then suddenly at the end she became all smily and started showing me pictures of her little child.

If I hadn't seen her before this would have been a neutral or even a negative review. However I suspect that she hasn't been doing this long and is struggling with it a bit. I think she is quite shy as well as not speaking very good English. I still think she is basically a nice girl, and she certainly has an absolutely cracking body- I couldn't take my eyes off her standing in heels and a little nightie. I see Premium have her working with Katie again today- possibly she needs some moral support.

It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't last very long in this job, and I don't think I'll be going back to see her for a while because I don't want to be punting with someone who I'm not sure wants to be there. If she can get over the initial nerves and hopefully learn a bit more English I think she'll be great but I'm out for the moment. Pity  :cry:
I wanted to see her but our times dont match. Your not a newbie so don't need me to tell you how many girls seem very happy and chatty at the end of a punt. Had this recently with another service provider I'm just debating whether to go natural or negetive

Offline Lamnguin

I wanted to see her but our times dont match. Your not a newbie so don't need me to tell you how many girls seem very happy and chatty at the end of a punt. Had this recently with another service provider I'm just debating whether to go natural or negetive
This was more than the usual though- it was like the sun coming out.

Offline Fragilehand

Sounds like wants the money not the work. Common theme with a lot of girls

Offline Lamnguin

She didn't seem like that on the first booking though- hence the repeat. My best guess is still shyness and nerves compounded by the inability to communicate effectively in English.