Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby_Roxxx - Preston  (Read 2219 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6580934) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline potter92

External Link/Members Only

This happened a couple of weeks ago

Comms were excellent, relative quick to respond and someone that can actually write in sentences. Thats always a plus for me.

Location was in an apartment complex by the infamous German supermarket off New Whore Lane. Easy to park, texted when I arrived and the room number was given. She was ready and waiting for me. Apartment was clean and tidy but their was another WG in another room but didn't see her.

The girl was definitely the same as her profile pics. Age would seem about right, early 30's brunette. I found her to be very attractive with a tidy body, natural looking breasts. Apparently she used to be a pole dancer and you could tell

The action money sorted which was £150 for an hour. Started with full on DFK, which always gets the old boy to attention. Alway enjoy the foreplay side so lots of mutual touching. Very good blow job technique with lots of eye contact. I was about to blow so moved onto some reverse oral and a dash of fingering. She was nice and clean down there. Jonny on and she mounted me cow girl. Great hip action as you would expect from a former stripped. The old boy could contain it any longer and I popped in the bag. Clean up, chat and I attempted round two. Again lots of DFK, more wanking and finger play but alas it wasn't to be. Clean up and little chat and off I went. A happy Chappy,  a good hour spent with no clock watching or attempting to usher me along.

Overall was a positive for me and would definitely return. I believe she comes those flats in Preston every couple of weeks.

Offline timlatham88

Awesome review mate - She sounds like a hit  :thumbsup:

I’m a big foot fetish fan. How sexy were her feet?

I also love the gym clothes look, I’m thinking about seeing if I can request her to do a workout before the session!

Offline gazmac2020

Thanks for the review, She has been on my HL for a few weeks..
Think i will have a bat