Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie (julia_thai on AW) - Notting Hill Gate Miss69  (Read 4963 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7060075) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 2happen

Booked thru  External Link/Members Only Fast and efficient agency comms

Some more pics as 'Julia' here External Link/Members Only

1hr £150 within in the last 2 weeks. Couldnt find any previous reports but as I rated her photos I thought Id give it a go!

Timekeeping..everything on the dot, fairly accurate clock in the room and I was back on the street exactly 1hr after the start time.

Downstairs shared flat near Notting Hill Gate tube, spacious room, all clean and tidy, good modern bathroom, heating turned up to the max. Requested shared bath couldnt be accomodated because her flatmate also needed it for client work (didn't see or hear anything of them the whole time)   

Very happy with this one!!! More time would have been good and she's definite repeat material. If I understood correctly  Julie's around until the summer, during which time I cant imagine there'll be anyone better for me given that she pretty much ticks all my boxes.

Great looks 9/10 in my book. Pure and strong Thai beauty with long dark hair, listed age seems roughly right, most representative pictures attached. In the flesh I found her to be younger and prettier with a very fit pyt yoga bunny body, a couple of likeable tatts as pictured, silicon boobs (well done, evidenced only by a couple of minor scars). Nice personality, chatty happy and lots of smiles. Very very sexy!

Began with an interactive shared shower followed by 2 rounds of sex. Her style is quality Thai sensual GFE but picks up the pace and strays well into PSE territory from time to time. DFK overdose on both our parts. Rap music playlist in the background which though not usually my thing did seem to add energy to proceedings.  Excellent OWO with varying technique, some rimming on me and lots of rimming on her, 69 and RO, sex in a few positions followed by A-levels (size bar, which I just squeaked under). CIM. Snowballing wasnt in her vocab sadly but a brief cummy kiss was enjoyed. Brief massage (seemed good) which I ended before she'd really got going in order to squeeze in round 2; a quickie pussy boom-boom to completion in the bag (anal offered but I just wanted to enjoy her pussy) Another interactive shared shower, even including a first for me - Julie shampooed my hair!

A strong positive

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 03:41:03 pm by 2happen »

Online magnetico

Very good review
Got to book her.

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review.

I’m definitely going back for a repeat visit soon. I think she’s moved locations since i saw her last time.

Offline Pleasure4ever

She is in Notting Hill Gate flat together with Cara, and apparently DUO of these two is on offer.
Previously she was in Gloucester Rd where I had a Neutral with Trishia, who’s now sharing with April.

Offline Maverick1808

She is in Notting Hill Gate flat together with Cara, and apparently DUO of these two is on offer.
Previously she was in Gloucester Rd where I had a Neutral with Trishia, who’s now sharing with April.

Yeah she’s moved then since i saw her. She was on Cromwell Rd in Kensington before, and her flat was upstairs not downstairs as the OP mentioned.

One of the best Thai’s I’ve met though so i will undoubtedly see her again in the coming weeks.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, right up my street, hot listed thanks  :drinks:

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review 2happen! Definitely Julie is some I would like to see.  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

The maid look does it pour moi
You can wazz her onto the tartan check [thread]

Assisted bath showing on Awank as well as OP getting his hair washed
Does anyone know if this is a big jacuzzzi type bath or large shower [space for two etc] ?
A soapyHJ/TW appeals

Edit:  @2H, fine reporting  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 06:05:18 pm by webpunter »

Offline Pleasure4ever

Notting Hill Gate flat has a regular bath with shower built in. I recon no bath in Cara”s room, going by what OP said. No jacuzzi there when I indulged in shower together with April.

Offline webpunter

Notting Hill Gate flat has a regular bath with shower built in. I recon no bath in Cara”s room, going by what OP said. No jacuzzi there when I indulged in shower together with April.

:hi:

Offline Jeffe

I saw her but sadly we didn’t seem to “click”. Will write a full review when I get a chance. Mitigating circumstances were I was off my game (in hindsight I should have cancelled) and I think she was having a bit of an off day too (she seemed very tired). I was due a neutral, that’s why they call it punting I guess  :unknown:

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks pals seems a sweetheart, would be my next target 🎯

Offline MrMohican

I saw this one last week based on the strength of this review - I'll post my own findings properly later but I'd have to say I was a bit disappointed.

I'd give her a neutral or low positive at best.

I didnt find her as pretty as her pictures and I found her method of kissing really offputting. The whole aggressive thrusting of her tongue in your mouth was totally lacking in sensuality. It felt more like a defense mechanism. Like she didnt really like kissing so had devised a method of making it so uncomfortable and unpleasant you didnt want to repeat the experience. No matter how I tried to get her to kiss me properly describing how I liked it - telling her no tongue - slow down - she simply didnt listen or seem to care and kept reverting back to jabbing her tongue in and in and out of my mouth like a lizard on speed. I also found her blowjob very average in technique. I definitely wont be repeating.

Offline Graham2050

yh same I didn’t find her attractive facially, and avoided DFK with her as just wasn’t attracted to her

will try to get review out soon