Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome opportunities?  (Read 4216 times)

Offline Newjack1

Hi all, kinda new to east mids area, was wandering if there's anyone people would recommend for a threesome? I'm derby direction don't mind some driving though.

Preferably young rather than old.

Bonus for rimming haha

Offline Gopal1978

With a man and woman or 2 women?

Do you want action with the other bloke?

Offline j122

Not broke my duo cherry yet but seen Hanna & Amanda as solos & imagine their duos would be just a good.

Hanna Lorde
External Link/Members Only

Amanda Foxwell - profile down, but believe she still duos
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 04:00:19 pm by j122 »

Offline Newjack1

I'm under 35 so won't be able to

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sorry dude, i don't know Derby at all but if you want a duo in Lincoln i've had some crackers.
The best feeling ever is to have one girl sucking your cock as another sucks your balls and licks your perinean whilst you gets your fingers wet!!! Honestly there is nothing like it!!

Offline gbyld87

Kylie-Marie duos with several girls, so definitely worth an enquiry.

Offline Newjack1

Sorry dude, i don't know Derby at all but if you want a duo in Lincoln i've had some crackers.
The best feeling ever is to have one girl sucking your cock as another sucks your balls and licks your perinean whilst you gets your fingers wet!!! Honestly there is nothing like it!!

Hmmm maybe slightly too far! I agree though, the royal treatment

Offline Newjack1

Hmmm maybe slightly too far! I agree though, the royal treatment

I will have a look cheers mate

Offline badsin

I've never actually had a full on threesome, where the two girls get into each other..... I've quite a few with two girls in the room etc.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295086.0 these two have had a couple of good reviews, maybe not to everybody's taste....

Alternatively you could try a reverse booking on AW and specify your requirements  :hi:

Offline ZeroCount

My review underneath

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361167.msg3716408#msg3716408

Great review mate, sounds like an amazing time. I wonder if Armani's still working? I haven't seen her on "Available Today" for ages, unlike Aurora, so I assumed she'd moved or something.

The only thing that puts me off Aurora is her not listing "Receiving Oral" in services, and neither girl listing receiving rimming for that matter. I'm not insistent on the latter, but I'd find it really offputting not being able to at least lick a girl's pussy as part of a meet.

Offline NickyBobby

I can reccomend

miss armani fox   - External Link/Members Only
Aurora_Del_Ray   - External Link/Members Only

My review underneath

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361167.msg3716408#msg3716408

They also have a couples FF profile that has a slightly different pricing structure to their own profiles and the price quoted in the above review.
It’s not been logged into for about a month though

Offline alftupper

Great review mate, sounds like an amazing time. I wonder if Armani's still working? I haven't seen her on "Available Today" for ages, unlike Aurora, so I assumed she'd moved or something.

I think she's changed her name to Siennagray, and her profile has her in NG16, so she may no longer be working with Aurora.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I think she's changed her name to Siennagray, and her profile has her in NG16, so she may no longer be working with Aurora.

She must be on tour because she's showing PE21 Boston currently. Of all the dumps she could tour not sure why she would choose Boston!!!??

Offline badsin

Sienna works from director's lodge

She has a mobile up on her AW :hi:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 08:46:46 am by badsin »

Offline badsin

She must be on tour because she's showing PE21 Boston currently. Of all the dumps she could tour not sure why she would choose Boston!!!??
Just looked, she's listed as working at Oasis in Boston

Offline Willie the great

The old Woodborough lot do regular threesomes one older one young girl 07536236967 can I put phone number ???

Offline papak

Hot Lena does threesomes with Nina GFE. Still advertised on Lena's profile, but Nina looks to have taken her whole profile down, so not too sure if that's all still happening.

Offline j122

Hot Lena does threesomes with Nina GFE. Still advertised on Lena's profile, but Nina looks to have taken her whole profile down, so not too sure if that's all still happening.

Nina's AW will probably come back next week, her twitter mentions coming back off holidays. Different name on there now due to being liked with overpriced agency.

Offline NickyBobby

Nina's AW will probably come back next week, her twitter mentions coming back off holidays. Different name on there now due to being liked with overpriced agency.

Thanks. Wondered where she’d gone

Offline j122

These 2 are duoing Friday 21st, info on Kylie's availability tab

kylie-marie
xfemme fatalex

** Friday - play day with femme fatale - 12pm-7pm **

30 mins - 200

45 mins - 260

1h - 300

1.5h - 440

2h - 560

Offline j122

I'm under 35 so won't be able to
She's dropped it to 30+ if that's any good for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jacksonwood

Who would you recommend in Lincoln ? I'm up that way in a few weeks ...