Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bebe - Somers Town  (Read 4179 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5914070) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Assad212

External Link/Members Only

A return to punting form for me after my last mediocre review.

The Girl
Pre-op stunner from Romania but her English is immaculate. She’s lived in this country for over 10 years and so is in effect a local Londoner.

price
£250 per hour full service but I opted for GFE, DFK, mutual uncovered oral and finished with a handjob

Just behind Euston station. A place called Somers Town. Never heard of it before but it’s a nice gentrified little community in the midst of Kings X / Euston. Bebe was in an Air BnB that she said she was renting with 4 other WGs 2 of whom were trans. Building was nice and clean. Her room was cosy, with a decent and clean shower.

Comms
Very straightforward. She’s very responsive. We agreed a day and time a few days earlier and it went like clockwork.

The girl
A 5’8” stunner. Blonde hair. Bolt on boobs. Nice lips. Make up was on point and she smelled lovely. Hygiene is a big thing for her. I asked her to wear a tight dress and heels which she did and I have to say was amazing in it.

She’s slim but very toned. She does weight training as she had really strong thighs but otherwise quite curvy in the butt.

Her tool was maybe 5 or 6” erect but I’m not sure it reached its maximum. She took a while to get hard.

The meet
I’d stumbled across Bebe’s post on birchplace and was immediately struck by how gorgeous she looked. A quick search on UKP revealed a very positive review from Someone in Birmingham from when she was on tour there last year. Nowadays research on new girls can reveal quite a lot. A few moments of searching I found her twitter, Instagram and only fans all of which served to confirm that she was quite the catch.

I messaged her a few times and she’s remarkably polite and friendly. On the day itself she greets me at the door wearing the tight dress I asked her to wear and gorgeous heels. She opens the door and gives me a great big kiss on the lips. Go upstairs and exchange paperwork at which point she asks if I want to shower. I said yes as it had been a long day but also because she makes big point about how she values cleanliness so I wanted to be a bit fresh. 

Shower over and I get back to the room and she’s lieing there for me looking stunning. I immediately start working on her body. Kissing her from her legs up and getting to her face. We make out really passionately. She’s got great DFK technique and no shyness about using her tongue. We snog for like 10 mins at which point she starts to work her hand on my cock and slowly bring it to life. I try the same with her but she warned me I have to suck her for a while
Before she gets properly hard.

She mentions that’s she’s versatile and she could top
Me but tbh I’m not huge on penatrative sex. I told her I tend to focus on oral and kissing and finish with hands and she was great about it. A few mins later she works her way down my body and she gives me the most glorious BJ I’ve had in quite some time. Proper enthusiasm and great technique. Midway through she changes positions so I can 69 her and i take her flaccid cock in my mouth and it slowly starts to get erected. I realised that she was uncut and I’d never been with someone with a foreskin before so it was weird trying to peel back the hood. A novel experience. Once it got
Hard the cock was wonderful to suck and we carried on like that for a while. With about 10
Mins to go we resumed DFK at my request and she finished me off with a handjob.

All in all an absolutely brilliant punt for me.

Summary
A great punt with a truly gorgeous girl and a smoking body. The girl can definitely pass for female. DFK and oral are the most
Important things to me and she passes those tests comfortably. Admittedly very pricy but I’d definitely pay that again

Cons?

Just one negative. She was a bit of a clock watcher. Lots of mentions to you arrived at 7.57 so you’ve got until 8.52 which allow you 5 mins to get changed. Also the shower ate into the meet time. She did explain though that as a working girl she has to be strict with time and is quite precise about these things as she has other clients that evening. Which was fair but I did feel a bit rushed towards the end. But other than that I would have no qualms about visiting her again and again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

those thighs....fuck!
she definitely squats!