Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolls House - Potters Bar  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

They have an ancient ad on Acemassage where the photos seem 3 or more years out of date !  Anyone have recent experience or info. on this shop ? As the descriptions from the receptionist of Emily , Daisy and Stella seem really good  :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 04:39:37 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Nickoname1

I popped in there last year but didn't stay. I wouldn't put any faith in the descriptions given out over the phone. They all sounded like stunners, but when I got there the reality was different.

It's an old fashioned kinda place where they put you in one of the rooms and available girls come in one by one to introduce themselves. I think they have a max of 3 on duty at a time but it's pot luck as to who is available when you go.

I didn't stay as the two ladies I met weren't my cup of tea (old, a bit overweight - nothing wrong with that, but just not what I was looking for or what was described over the phone).

If you are nearby and have no other options it's probably an OK Plan C. I wouldn't rely on striking gold but you might be lucky.

The good thing is that there isn't an entry fee so there's no cost for seeing what is on offer.

Nicko