Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EricaLeah - Swansea  (Read 3672 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6680840) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Thecook

External Link/Members Only

Had a fantastic meet with Erica a couple of weeks ago.

Comms. Through AW messaging until booking was made then she gave me her number, communication was easy and no problems.

Venue. hotel in the centre of Swansea.

Fee. £160 for an hour.

Erica. Petite, tanned, sexy, gym fit, very pretty and looks like Angelina Jolie. Large enhanced boobs, great nipples  & age is correct on AW at 48.

Meet.  Walked into the room and her smile put me at ease straight away. Started kissing, great kisser, very sensual, DFK. Hands wondering from both. She semi undressed me and her and we got on the bed.
Straight down for OWO, lots of eye contact, spit and had no problem getting it all in.
She told me how wet she was getting so I said I wanted to taste her, she suggested she sat and my face and come over me, which is exactly what she did, it was great.
Then on with the Mac and she rode me cowgirl, again very sensual and I didn’t last for long and popped in the bag.
After a chat she went down on me again, this time I asked he to play with my ass too which she was more then happy to, her lovely pussy was rubbing my leg and it was soaking, then mac on went onto doggy where she put her arms back for me to grab them, great view!
Wasn’t going to cum in the bag this time so finished with mutual wanking.

VFM - definitely
Would I return - definitely

Offline justalad

Did she try rubbing your cock (uncovered) onto her clit as has been reported by OP’s?

Offline Thecook

No just on my leg from what I remember