Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Nottingham  (Read 5370 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (38 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140 1hr

Location: City centre apartment.  Kind've near the Vic Center car park, although I found somewhere free on a road 5 mins walk away.  Not the most salubrious of digs, but not bad and certainly did the job just fine.

Comms: All great, all via text.

Sara: Pretty much exactly like her less-airbrushed photos.  She's tall, with typical Polish features, quite pale skin, very slim and nicely toned but with quite generous hips/pelvis.  Big proud fake tits that were both very fake but also fairly soft and very enjoyable :)  I'd put her at maybe somewhere around 30 age-wise, although I might be doing her a disservice.  She's certainly in good shape, albeit not quite as perfectly curved as her photoshopped photos suggest.  She has some more natural shots in her private gallery that are obviously very recent, and you can get a decent idea of her body from her video thumbnails if you don't want to stump up.

The action:  After a quick shower, I returned to the room to find Sara putting on some background music on her phone, dressed in some nice skimpy white lingerie.  Kicked things off with lots of kissing, which she's very good at.  Then some nice but not-overly-varied OWO.  Then onto my usual 2 or 3 positions before I finished in the bag.  Sex was really good actually, and she got nice and wet and gave a good impression of enjoying it.

Massage / back-rub with lotion (depending on your definition!) at half-time as we chatted, then pretty much the same story again for round 2.

Sara was really smiley and pleasant throughout, lots of chatting and very engaging (her english is pretty much perfect). Nice kisses and cuddles before leaving, no rushing.  Really nice girl, all-in-all. Would definitely consider seeing her again if she pays us another visit.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 06:39:46 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline JD1

Nice one, had seen her pop up and been considering a visit. :thumbsup:

Offline versace

Fuck me sideways, she is stunning

Offline wantkinkyfun

Those are nice pics! I really like all the Polish girls I've seen.

Online alabama1

Good to know that she is still giving a great service OP. I thought she was great too (reviewed). The only thing i am not keen on is fake boobs, but that's a minor grumble.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey I’d not noticed this one
Would be tempted to try an hour at that money

Offline Lecoamraam

Good review matey I’d not noticed this one
Would be tempted to try an hour at that money

Note that CIM is 30 extra….

Online alabama1

Note that CIM is 30 extra….
And ... :unknown: It's not like it's hidden.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 04:26:45 pm by alabama1 »

Offline GoldTop

And ... :unknown: It's not like it's hidden.  :rolleyes:

Fair enough. Not hidden. But takes it to £170 which might be steep for some if they failed to spot it.

Online alabama1

Fair enough. Not hidden. But takes it to £170 which might be steep for some if they failed to spot it.
It's not a default setting on AW that all WG's prices include CIM, although i wish it was. Not so much of failing to spot it, more so can't be arsed to read the profile fully.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 06:08:25 pm by alabama1 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It's not a default setting on AW that all WG's prices include CIM, although i wish it was. Not so much of failing to spot it, more so can't be arsed to read the profile fully.  :hi:
He was being helpful and I appreciated the comment.
I don’t read all of the profiles, be nice to him please  :drinks:

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks for the review, she looks lovely and seems she provides a good service also  :thumbsup:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is there normally a phone number on her page?

Offline gbyld87

Is there normally a phone number on her page?

Yeah, there was one up on there from Sunday at least. 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Her touring guide says she’s here for a few more days so strange the numbers gone

Online NickyBobby

It’s showing on her profile now. Maybe she was booked up yesterday

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I don’t think I can get out and play until Monday and she will gone by then, that’s a shame.

Offline Jayjay1

Was her body soft and smooth and did you have restricted access to squeezing her boobs and was fingering allowed