Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Thai Massage - Swindon  (Read 3244 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084733) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Molehill69

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

OK so with no reviews on here decided to TOFTT…..mainly due to lack of options in the area.

£120 plus £30 anal (although didn’t end up partaking…more below)

Venue: Modern flat in centre of Swindon opposite car park. Appeared to be only one living there.

Girl: I found her quite cute but not as young and petite as photos would suggest. Slightly rounder face and a bit of a belly

That said she was very sweet and had a really easy going attitude. Straight into DFK with tongues. Strange technique but still did the job. Went down for RO - all clean. Slightly stubbly and hairy around arsehole….not enough to be an issue though.

She certainly enjoyed that and made all the right “Oh Baby” noises without being over the top. On to OWO but with sap rising asked for mac and went for doggy. Great position with head right down and arse up. Due to being far too long I didn’t last long!

Quick clean up and face down for a massage. This was surprisingly good and as good as any regular massage place. Flip over to great OWO. I had to instigate putting mac on and having sex - suggestion was responded to eagerly. She jumped on top in CG and went for it. We were both enjoying it enough so was happy to not disrupt the flow….she climaxed and collapsed on top. I didn’t have the energy to keep going with anal as originally planned so decided to skip it. I should have asked for the money back but didn’t….I decided that with DFK and OWO included it was still better value than most at the moment. Quick shower and out of the door on the hour.

Definitely a positive from me and was just what was wanted. Would I return - probably not but only because variety is the spice of life, and not because of any negatives.

Offline bnhdgsn

Thanks for the review - very useful. Q. Are Linda's breast natural or enhanced?

Offline Molehill69

They are enhanced but good size for frame

Offline bnhdgsn