Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish-Vixen-Kelly Falkirk (Midlothian Incall)  (Read 3223 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5616013) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Easygoingdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting was a 1hr incall at her flat in Midlothian (before she moved to Penicuik) - £120

VENUE: Nice new flat in a large new housing development at the back end of Bonnyrigg. Parking wasn't an issue and clearly directed. Once in, there was 2 dogs in the property but there were not in the way.

COMMS: All via AW email before the meet and then on text the day of the meet. No issues.

THE GIRL: Hmmmmm.......IMO and I get this is subjective......certainly no vixen in my eyes. Very plane Jane and didn't even bother with make up. I would also argue that she is not a size 10 or someone that has looked after herself for a while. Not fat or near a BBW but just not a 10 in my eyes.

SERVICES: She informed me before that she doesn't like people cumming inside her (in the condom for clarity here) and I could cum over her chest or stomach. We stripped off and on to some DFK before she moved down and gave me some OWO which was nice. I then returned the favour on her and after that rubber on for some sex in mish. Pounded away and then when I felt close, had to with draw, remove the condom and wank myself over her and came on her stomach. A touch annoyed that she didn't even finish me off herself! I do normally like to go twice in a 1hr meeting but after the first session she was pretty quick to put on her clothes and then we lay and chatted.

With about 10 mins to go, I put my clothes on, we said our goodbyes and I was back in the car.

I know she has a number of positives but in my experience this was a neutral at best

Offline nike

Your review, your rating. However for me it would be a solid negative. One pop and getting dressed, a big no no and no cum inside, with a condom on, WTF. :manhater:

Offline Easygoingdude

Your review, your rating. However for me it would be a solid negative. One pop and getting dressed, a big no no and no cum inside, with a condom on, WTF. :manhater:

Fair point. Maybe I was being too decent about it. She was nice and was a decent apartment etc so maybe that swayed the neutral

Offline Bazookaswagger

Thanks for that helpful review EGD.
She was on my hotlist, and i was prepared to travel from glasgow to see her, so cheers for saving me money, and petrol  :thumbsup:

Offline Easygoingdude

Thanks for that helpful review EGD.
She was on my hotlist, and i was prepared to travel from glasgow to see her, so cheers for saving me money, and petrol  :thumbsup:

Definitely not worth the trip and happy to help

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

There must be a good bakery where she moved to.
She was a size 10 all day long any time I seen her.

Offline Easygoingdude

As I said, she's not fat but not a toned size 10 was my point.

Offline Undergrowth

Saw her about a year ago (too long ago to review), and thought she was good.  Agree she didn't put much effort in; had a light dressing gown on and no makeup, but she was cute enough in a girl-next-door kind of way.  Liked her clit piercing, and she had no issues then with people cumming in her (protected of course).  She's on my list for a repeat visit when she's in a more accessible location. 

She's small, petite and slim (or at least was).  A year ago she'd be a size 8 all day. 

Offline nike

She's small, petite and slim (or at least was).  A year ago she'd be a size 8 all day.

The sp has stated,on her profile, that she is a aize 10, so it would be safe to assume, she is no longer a size 8.

Offline well_ung

Page seems to have gone  :(

was looking to book her this weekend as she was working in a hotel, near Stirling
wee stop off after the football  ;)

#strange  :wacko: