Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OliviaTH - Bristol  (Read 3144 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6623797) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jnorris999

Seen her last week near clifton, fired over a text late around 7ish, arranged to meet and was at hers within 30 mins.

She is really good looking and better than her pictures imo. More natural looking, great body and arse. Also has great english.

Sorted paperwork out and quick piss then was getting a blowy with a nipple suck. A lot of attention to my shaft and balls, good technique.

Wrapped up and she started on top which was very nice, could have blown a few times but kept my composure. Then went missionary and then finished with doggy which is quite a sight as her arse is v nice.No restriction in how deep and can take a real pounding.Has a nice and tight pussy. Made all the right noises.

Finished up with CIM she went to the toilet to empty whilst she shown me the wipes to clean myself up.

All in all set me back £100 for 30 mins (£80 for 30 mins and £20 for CIM)

Money well spent, left very happy, will see again if she returns.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wiltsman

I just saw Olivia in Cheltenham  ... might do a review, although read my last review  .... brilliant as ever!  She's only there one more day (Sunday) if anyone wants to catch her, just posted this as there's something wrong with her AW profile, not showing as Cheltenham!  I just got lucky as I searched for Gloucestershire!  PS - I repled here so it would pop up the South West section!

Offline princerico

she looks hot as hell.

Hope she comes back to Bristol.