Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage - Reading info?  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Gch1965

I'm visiting reading in a cpl of weeks, any Asian massage parlours recommendations please. I will be located reading Central. Thanks

Offline beemer44

viva street is probably best for these types of establishments.

Offline Curious CP

I'm visiting reading in a cpl of weeks, any Asian massage parlours recommendations please. I will be located reading Central. Thanks

Blagrave Street opposite Railway Station, it's a Chinese rarity, this one offers FS.

External Link/Members Only

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Don’t bank on FS most of the girls will offer good b to b
And it’s one of the better Chinese shops in the area
You might get the odd girl that might take the cash for FS
But most will definitely not

Offline johnmcnabe

Asian haven used to be my go-to in the area, but if you don't mind a 10 minute walk from the town centre, there's another establishment I would recommend along George Street, near a Turkish barber.
Girls there tend to be a bit younger and better looking than Asian Haven, and the girls there always seem to be willing to go a bit further.

Offline 44ster

Asian haven used to be my go-to in the area, but if you don't mind a 10 minute walk from the town centre, there's another establishment I would recommend along George Street, near a Turkish barber.
Girls there tend to be a bit younger and better looking than Asian Haven, and the girls there always seem to be willing to go a bit further.
External Link/Members Only