Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OliviaTH - Bristol  (Read 1673 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6623797) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Terenas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd been disappointed not to see Olivia when she was last in Bristol and almost drove up to Cheltenham to see her when she was there. However, she (or her friend doing the comms) told me she was back in Bristol soon so I waited and was duly rewarded with a booking on the day of her arrival.

Venue

She was staying in a AirBnB type place not far from College Green. Parking was a nightmare but otherwise, it was a fairly discreet and nondescript location. The room was warm and functional.

The girl

Olivia is every bit as gorgeous as other reports have stated. I have a major thing for Asian girls and Olivia really got my sap rising.

The service

I'd booked for 1 hour so handed over £130 and she promptly undressed and offered me a massage. I said I'd prefer a bit of fun first and then a massage so she obliged with some excellent owo. Very deep, lots of attention to my balls, sloppy. Basically, everything I could have wanted. She does CIM but that isn't a dealbreaker for me so I was happy to bag up and let her jump on top for a ride. First round didn't last too long, particularly after that excellent oral.

I was then given a massage, which was fine but I wanted some kissing and cuddling to get me in the mood for round 2 and she was happy to oblige. This had the desired effect and soon I was given more of that superb oral followed by the application of a condom and more sex. She seemed to get into round 2 more than she had round 1 and I regretted not having warmed her up more with a bit of RO, particularly given previous comments about her pussy.

Summary

All in all, this was a really good hour, one I am pleased to be repeating before she leaves Bristol again. I gather that she is heading back to Thailand soon but will return to the UK in the summer. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for her return.