Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_daisy97 - Gateshead  (Read 2557 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5841760) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PhillyExPat

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected by mod)

30min / £80

My very first punt experience. I don't have anything to compare her to, so bare that in mind, but overall I had quite an enjoyable experience. It was a bit awkward because I was nervous but she was so laid back and understanding about everything. The only bummer was that she doesn't do CIM.

Very simple and straightforward booking, she even has a sample template of what to text her so I went with that and immediately got a response. Once I arrived on her street she texted me her house number and directions. After letting me in she guided me straight to the back, I handed over her tokens, undressed, and got under way. Clean room, bed was made and ready to go. Not much decor, seems like she might've just recently moved there? Anyway, the room was small and intimate.

We had light kissing only. She smelled fantastic, I really wished we could've done deeper kisses but I didn't push. After that I stood up, she slipped my boxers off and gave me one hell of a BJ. Blew my mind that she could suck so well without touch a single tooth. I never had that before. She even has a big mirror where I could watch her suck my cock. Next I went down on her. Not gonna lie, her inner thighs have marks of chafing and stuff so I did have some hesitation but I went in anyway. She smelled and tasted very fresh. She tightly grabbed the bed headboard as she moaned, I definitely got the impression she was enjoying it. She was getting super wet too. After a few minutes I just couldn't hold back anymore. She wrapped it and I fucked her mish, cowgirl, and doggy. Her moans got louder as she as she told me I could fuck her harder if I wanted. I had to oblige, her pussy felt like heaven. I popped inside her. We still had 10 mins left over so we chatted for a bit. After a few minutes I was hard again so she gave me a second BJ, this time to completion as I came on her marvelous tits. First time cumming from a BJ, ever. Had a chat while I got dressed and then she walked me out. I went home with smile :)

Wish I could've gotten a bit more of a GFE, and of course CIM, but overall I had a very positive experience. I will def come back a second time, I loved fucking her mish and hearing her moan. Also, her ass (especially bent over doggy) is fantastic. I am a total Ass man, so if anybody has any recommendations send them my way :D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 01:58:13 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers fro the review mate, for future reference you need to post the link with the AW number in, the site works off those numbers not the name.   :hi:

Offline g510

Welcome to the club, good review.

Offline Superad

She looks hot! I’m tempted to give her a go.

Offline waynekerr600

She looks hot! I’m tempted to give her a go.

Facially she's very attractive IMHO

Offline Fragilehand

Where abouts was the appointment? Rough area

Offline PhillyExPat

Where abouts was the appointment? Rough area

Sheriff Hill, roughly.

Offline Davey677

Good first review mate, glad you enjoyed yourself, gets canny addictive canny fast this new hobby you’ve discovered mind, ha