Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gucci xx - Leeds  (Read 3764 times)

3 review(s) for Gucci xx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lee_HXX

External Link/Members Only

I rang when I arrived in the area and Gucci said that she was "still getting ready" and needed a few more minutes. Eventually got the text to come up so made my way to her apartment and it was nice to be fair.

She hid behind the door and in I walked to be met by a larger lady than I expected but she looked the part dressed like a full on slapper in stockings and suspenders and decent tits, bit of a belly though and this was a disappointment. She claims to be a size 10 and 37 years old - I reckon easily size 12, perhaps approaching size 14 and deffo mid 40's id say, nice woman though.

I accepted the offer of a massage to start - pretty good it was too, with a nice smelling oil on my back and some good chat. I turned over and got some amazing OWO and to be fair this was best I've had in a while deep and sloppy.

There was also plenty of deep French kissing and playing with those big, false tits was awesome, went down on her too and seemed clean and tidy and deffo made her cum, she told me so and could feel how wet she got.

On with the rubber and she was bouncing on me in cowgirl before I flipped her over for doggy where I cam in the bag. Gave me another massage and off I went

£60 for 30 mins, was prob there around 20 mins but not her fault.

Offline Lee_HXX

to be clear - sex was protected, only oral was without condom

Offline Basilf

Not put off by her being a barebacker?   :scare:

Offline Lee_HXX

we didnt have sex unprotected, just bj

Offline stevedave

Taking your life in your hands there!

Interesting first review, a well known bareback provider.

Offline Lee_HXX

Taking your life in your hands there!

Interesting first review, a well known bareback provider.
ok - apologies for doing a review

Offline Adoniron

ok - apologies for doing a review

Is it any wonder lots of members don't bother?

Offline Lee_HXX

Offline NewGuy89

Bareback is stated on her profile and she confirms it in her FAQs, so I am sure OP knew that when he booked, and it is was choice to make.

There is no way I would entertain the idea of seeing a barebacker but people are all different some are more willing to take chances with their sexual health than others.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is it any wonder lots of members don't bother?

:dash: :dash:

It's a good job that there are lots that do bother as the site would be fucked if no-one shared.

:dash: :dash:

OP thanks for sharing albeit I wouldn't even if she paid me.

Offline Lee_HXX

wish i hadnt bothered doing a review tbh if this is what its like jeez

Offline mrfishyfoo

We like reviews on here MrL.  :hi: :hi:

My advice is rise above it and keep on giving as no-one should be giving you a hard time for contributing.

End of the day it's your choice and your money albeit your choice of companion has, and always will with barebackers,  lead to raised eyebrows.

Offline Lee_HXX

My one review, I have seen various women but I darent do another review, you get hassle if you do review and hassle when you dont

Offline stevedave

My one review, I have seen various women but I darent do another review, you get hassle if you do review and hassle when you dont

Like fishy said, we like reviews - they are the life blood of the forum. But, as it states in the rules:

"Bareback / Unprotected sex
Allowed, but other members have the right to express disapproval of such activities."

Offline Lee_HXX

they can express if i engaged in that but as i made clear i did use a condom

Offline Night-Owl

they can express if i engaged in that but as i made clear i did use a condom

Your choice mate. Good review. If you paid your money and had fun it doesn't matter what anyone on here says, they arent the ones swallowing your load at the end of the day.

Offline davad

Too true Lee HXX...not worth the insults  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Too true Lee HXX...not worth the insults  :dash:

You not like it here MrD ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've now read your 5 reviews and can't see what you're on about.  :unknown: :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 09:29:55 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

You review is appreciated matey thank you

Sorry it wasn’t welcomed with a little more warmth

It is your review, your money, your choices and nothing to do with anyone else.

It can be frowned upon by other members as you have experienced due to the dangers it involves.

Enough BB talk on this thread please, be nice to him guys, he is trying and that’s all we are asking for.

Feel free to hit the “report to moderator” button if you need any more help matey
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 10:31:22 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline davad

Offline dpicardsalvage

Good review thanks for sharing

Offline Lee_HXX

Good review thanks for sharing

no problem and thanks for your feedback

Offline Lee_HXX

You review is appreciated matey thank you

Sorry it wasn’t welcomed with a little more warmth

It is your review, your money, your choices and nothing to do with anyone else.

It can be frowned upon by other members as you have experienced due to the dangers it involves.

Enough BB talk on this thread please, be nice to him guys, he is trying and that’s all we are asking for.

Feel free to hit the “report to moderator” button if you need any more help matey

thats a lovely message, refreshing, thanks a lot mate

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379