Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly - A-pony health care & Cosmetics - Doncaster - promises delivered  (Read 4355 times)

Offline HeyMonkey

External Link/Members Only

So A-Pony Thai massage was the new kid on the block a few months ago but only offering legit massage at that time.

However, as her legit massage was one of the best I've ever had and as Pony herself assured me that there would be more to come, I continued to call in now and again to get the knots ironed out and to get an update on the "more to come" aspect of the business.

Unfortunately, Pony has suffered from some severe "female" problems, which have prevented her from working most of the time, so she's only been seeing a small number of customers on the odd occasion that she's been feeling OK. Off the back of her health situation, she has been promising new staff would be joining her and that they would very likely, provide whatever was required of them.

Well this saga ran on and on and just as I thought it was all some BS story, she tells me that she's having a major op and new staff are definitely arriving, so I asked if I could be the first customer of the new staff and so I was booked in earlier today.

It turns out that Pony had the surgery yesterday (looking the worse for her experience today) and the new girl was there to take over her work, so it wasn't all BS after all, it was just life being a pain in the ass.

Now Pony is attractive but the new girl is a knock out in her mid 30s (looking more like mid 20s), about 1.5m tall and roughly 50 Kg, I'm an expert on these details nowadays.

Comms were obviously excellent (as always with Pony) and the location and access is as discrete as anywhere I've ever been, being a side gate in a quiet side street.

After being greeted by Pony and introduced to Lilly (the new girl), I was led as usual to the well presented, very clean and warm massage room and instructed to get prepared for action. A few minutes later Lilly returned and was very chatty and warm and asked if I wanted a hard, medium or soft massage, so I opted for soft. What followed was a very proficient massage with just the right amount of teasing and sensuality to keep me and my bits interested. Plenty of reach unders and cc swipes, she also massaged right into my groin coupled with plenty of accidental brushes, it was a nice, horny build up.

On the turn she asked if I wanted B2B or FS, so I opted for B2B to see how that went first. She’s quite petite with smallish tits and prominent nipples. She climbed on the massage table and gave a great B2B and eventually shoved her tits in my face, so I licked and sucked on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy this and got off the bed so she could start the HE. I played with her arse and felt her pussy which was very wet, so I continued to stroke her clit. She certainly got wetter but the no fingers inside rule applied.

Her C&B handling skills were good and she used just the right amount of oil to allow for just enough friction, it was very enjoyable. Eventually I reached that point and there was no going back. She cleaned me up and then quickly cleaned herself. I got up to get dressed, this was around the 45 minute mark, she told me to lie down as I had more time but I was very happy with what had happened and was ready to leave.

I’m certainly going to return for a rerun with Lilly and I'll opt for FS next time but as she's unsure how long she'll be here for, I'll have to reload ASAP to be sure she hasn't left before then.

All in all an extremely enjoyable experience and well worth waiting for, thanks to A-Pony.
Banned reason: Ignoring repeated requests to explain himself / touting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kinkle

Nice one! The FS sounds tempting. It is cool how it is in a prefab/caravan building too.

Offline pointone

External Link/Members Only

So A-Pony Thai massage was the new kid on the block a few months ago but only offering legit massage at that time.

However, as her legit massage was one of the best I've ever had and as Pony herself assured me that there would be more to come, I continued to call in now and again to get the knots ironed out and to get an update on the "more to come" aspect of the business.

Unfortunately, Pony has suffered from some severe "female" problems, which have prevented her from working most of the time, so she's only been seeing a small number of customers on the odd occasion that she's been feeling OK. Off the back of her health situation, she has been promising new staff would be joining her and that they would very likely, provide whatever was required of them.

Well this saga ran on and on and just as I thought it was all some BS story, she tells me that she's having a major op and new staff are definitely arriving, so I asked if I could be the first customer of the new staff and so I was booked in earlier today.

It turns out that Pony had the surgery yesterday (looking the worse for her experience today) and the new girl was there to take over her work, so it wasn't all BS after all, it was just life being a pain in the ass.

Now Pony is attractive but the new girl is a knock out in her mid 30s (looking more like mid 20s), about 1.5m tall and roughly 50 Kg, I'm an expert on these details nowadays.

Comms were obviously excellent (as always with Pony) and the location and access is as discrete as anywhere I've ever been, being a side gate in a quiet side street.

After being greeted by Pony and introduced to Lilly (the new girl), I was led as usual to the well presented, very clean and warm massage room and instructed to get prepared for action. A few minutes later Lilly returned and was very chatty and warm and asked if I wanted a hard, medium or soft massage, so I opted for soft. What followed was a very proficient massage with just the right amount of teasing and sensuality to keep me and my bits interested. Plenty of reach unders and cc swipes, she also massaged right into my groin coupled with plenty of accidental brushes, it was a nice, horny build up.

On the turn she asked if I wanted B2B or FS, so I opted for B2B to see how that went first. She’s quite petite with smallish tits and prominent nipples. She climbed on the massage table and gave a great B2B and eventually shoved her tits in my face, so I licked and sucked on her nipples. She seemed to enjoy this and got off the bed so she could start the HE. I played with her arse and felt her pussy which was very wet, so I continued to stroke her clit. She certainly got wetter but the no fingers inside rule applied.

Her C&B handling skills were good and she used just the right amount of oil to allow for just enough friction, it was very enjoyable. Eventually I reached that point and there was no going back. She cleaned me up and then quickly cleaned herself. I got up to get dressed, this was around the 45 minute mark, she told me to lie down as I had more time but I was very happy with what had happened and was ready to leave.

I’m certainly going to return for a rerun with Lilly and I'll opt for FS next time but as she's unsure how long she'll be here for, I'll have to reload ASAP to be sure she hasn't left before then.

All in all an extremely enjoyable experience and well worth waiting for, thanks to A-Pony.

What was the prices please

Offline Candyman1900

What was the prices please

Beat me to it lol, pony had messaged me today to say someone has started if I want to come over again.

Offline HeyMonkey

Yes, with it standing alone away from other properties, it makes it extremely private, especially as they try to take only one customer at a time, even though there are 2 rooms.

I told a friend to try her out and he struck lucky, as some loser had just had to cancel, so he took his place. Unfortunately, my mate is a VERY private guy, so he wouldn't give any details, other than to say, it had been a long time since he'd had such a great time and that he'd already booked for a return visit.  :yahoo:

Think I'm going to make a second booking in the morning myself, for this weekend and sample her FS action, just in case she decides to leave early and I miss a rerun.

BTW she's from Southampton and all her friends warned her, that Yorkshire men have big cocks, so she's expecting to see a good turn out and as she's so petite, I'm expecting her to be a tight fit for most of us.    :thumbsup:

Offline Oldrich

Still no price. If reasonable price may try again after last experience there.

Offline HeyMonkey

I'd love to help you with the prices but due to my being a regular customer (when most didn't come back after the first visit due to no extras) and having waited so long for her to keep her promise, PLUS, having helped her out with a few financial issues she's had in setting up the business, she insisted on giving me a free ride in appreciation.
That's one of the reasons why I didn't go for FS this time, as I didn't want her thinking I was taking advantage of her.

I knew you guys would want to know, so I asked her what the normal charges would be but she would only say that it was down to Lilly and when I asked Lilly, she'd only say, that she'd tell me when I was actually paying for it.

All I can say is;
1) I doubt it's going to be silly money, as Pon is an astute business woman
2) Her charges for the Thai massage are very competitive, based on the fact that she is highly qualified and puts her all into it, so that's a good guide
3) I'd have paid well over the odds for my experience with Lilly and I'll be very surprised if any of you don't feel the same way.

BTW there was some half joking chat with Pon as I was about to leave, about how Lilly LOVES sex and especially blow jobs and CIM, so I'm hoping it was less joke and more for real. She was certainly enthusiastic earlier today.  :yahoo:

Offline Ghost89

Beat me to it lol, pony had messaged me today to say someone has started if I want to come over again.

I got a message also and it’s funny really as I was looking to ditch the details due to lack of extras but I’m gonna have to go and see what Lilly is about now.

Offline STEVO 69

Sounds like an excellent advert  :drinks:

Offline Oldrich

Must be an advert just to get more people interested   I only went once.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As the OP is associated financially with the business so doesn't pay this has been moved to general discussions.

OP if you have more than a punter's interest in an establishment it should be made clear when posting an advert for it.

Offline HeyMonkey

It was only some BASIC advice based on my 50 years of business experience, so I'd hardly call it an "interest" in her business, in the way you're inferring. I've done the same kind of thing for Narlee and others, it's just some friendly advice, to ingratiate myself, as I've found it results in a much better relationship and service.

I'm not her business advisor, accountant or solicitor and I know that many punters offer their services to these women, be they builders, plumbers, etc. etc. so you'd better move most of the other posts as well on that basis.

Offline HeyMonkey

As the OP is associated financially with the business so doesn't pay this has been moved to general discussions.
As I clearly stated and is on record from my previous reviews of A-Pony, which also clearly stated it was legit so hardly a promotion at that time, I've paid before and I'll be paying for my rerun later today. BTW I've had the odd freebie at many other establishments, because I've been a frequent customer (up to 3 hours a day 3 times a week at other businesses and that is NOT an exaggeration) and I know that other frequent customers have had the same treatment. Getting an hour of service ONCE a flood does not mean we don't pay, quite the opposite, it means we pay a HELL OF A LOT.

Offline HeyMonkey

Must be an advert just to get more people interested   I only went once.
Yes it's an advert :wacko: and I wish I hadn't posted it, as she's now fully booked at the times I'm available, so I can only hope she sticks around for another week. Why would I wait months since my last post about A-Pony to make this kind of post, if it's not true???
Your loss not mine and by the way, Pony also told me that she has another girl lined up if all goes well but I'll keep that to myself if/when she comes, being as you guys don't appreciate my time to share the info with you.

Offline HeyMonkey

Wait for the next punter to review but by then she'll probably be fully booked.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Candyman1900

Heads up guys she's going back down south end of next week, I can confirm she's beautiful and has a cracking body too. (will do a review when I get time)

Offline Fra66le

I enquired about her availability once. Couldn’t get a matching diary. I also got a text the other day to say there was a new girl.

Offline HeyMonkey

Glad to see my review getting some validation at last, from the smarter guys on here.

I've got another appointment booked for next week, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Candyman's experience was like (as it sounds like it's going to be a good one), so I've got a better idea of what to look forward to.

Now that my GENUINE review has received some validation, might I suggest to whoever falsely accused me of being financially involved with A-Pony and then over zealously moved it from the appropriate section of the forum, now return it to where it belongs, please.  I have a long history of reviews here for numerous SPs, so why I would be accused of promoting this one for financial gain, when many others have posted more positive reviews on some SPs, is beyond me.

I'm asking this as a matter of credibility and nothing more.

Offline HeyMonkey

I enquired about her availability once. Couldn’t get a matching diary. I also got a text the other day to say there was a new girl.
I'm not surprised as I'm having to wait the best part of a week to get a second appointment myself, despite being a regular. When I made my appointment I asked Pon if there was any chance of Lilly staying longer and she said she's doing her best to persuade her to stay but can't promise anything. She also said that Lilly was loving being here, because most of the guys have much bigger cocks than in Southampton, so if the guys with the big guns can get to see her, maybe that will convince her to stay.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Ghost89

Sounds like Pon’s place will be very busy. I must have been lucky as I manage to get a booking.
Maybe now that Pon has seen the increased business it might persuade her to offer extras.

Offline banshee121

Heads up guys she's going back down south end of next week, I can confirm she's beautiful and has a cracking body too. (will do a review when I get time)

Can you confirm the price you paid please?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Glad to see my review getting some validation at last, from the smarter guys on here.

I've got another appointment booked for next week, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Candyman's experience was like (as it sounds like it's going to be a good one), so I've got a better idea of what to look forward to.

Now that my GENUINE review has received some validation, might I suggest to whoever falsely accused me of being financially involved with A-Pony and then over zealously moved it from the appropriate section of the forum, now return it to where it belongs, please.  I have a long history of reviews here for numerous SPs, so why I would be accused of promoting this one for financial gain, when many others have posted more positive reviews on some SPs, is beyond me.

I'm asking this as a matter of credibility and nothing more. 
You should try reading what you posted before making your mouth go.
I'd love to help you with the prices but due to my being a regular customer (when most didn't come back after the first visit due to no extras) and having waited so long for her to keep her promise, PLUS, having helped her out with a few financial issues she's had in setting up the business, she insisted on giving me a free ride in appreciation.
You got a free booking in return for helping with financial issues therefore you did gain financially by the 'help' you gave.

Offline Candyman1900

Can you confirm the price you paid please?

£125 pal, hopefully put review up Monday

Offline HeyMonkey

You should try reading what you posted before making your mouth go.You got a free booking in return for helping with financial issues therefore you did gain financially by the 'help' you gave.
As I said in my previous emails;

1) It was ONE freebie against £1,000s of payments - how does one freebie wipe out all those and all my future payments???

2) I know for a FACT that MOST guys who FREQUENTLY visit ANY SP and are in some kind of business (plumbers, electricians, heating engineers, etc. etc.), ACTUALLY PROVIDE their services and get "in kind" treatment in return and many of them write reviews, without mention it.

3) ALL I did was give her some FREE ADVICE (just as I would if I was talking to anyone setting up a new business), on how best to conduct certain aspects of her business (which only took a few minutes), based on my 50 years of experience. I didn't actually do any work for her.

4) Furthermore, her freebie to me, was more for my patience in believing her and waiting for her to deliver on her frequent promises, that she'd come up with the goods and because I continued to go for massages (despite her not doing so), when VERY FEW OTHERS had done the same.

5) I openly disclosed the full circumstances of the episode, while those that are ACTUALLY DOING what you are accusing me of, are much more likely to withhold that information, rather than be honest about it.

6) EVERY positive review is effectively an advert, so why don't you move ALL of them, as you have no way of knowing if the punter has been given an incentive to make the post.

7) The act of giving good service in itself, is an incentive to post a good review and many SP's ask punters to post good reviews, as a result of what they've experienced.

8) I didn't give what I consider a rave review, especially as it seems that Pon was not joking about Lilly LOVING SEX, so if it had been a falsely made up ADVERT or prompted on say Pon's request, I'd have included a paragraph about having actual sex with her and raved about it, but if anything I played that down, as I didn't know for sure at the time.

So here are 8 substantial reasons why you should change your decision, to your SINGLE FEEBLE & UNSUBSTANTIATED reason, for your over zealous actions.

If you still decide to stand by your decision and unless you own this forum, I'd like to have the matter reviewed, by whoever is ultimately responsible for how this forum is run. 

Furthermore, I've not shown any disrespect to you, so I don't appreciate you disrespecting me, with your attitude in your last message.

Finally, I made the post for the benefit of the members and it was entirely true. By your actions you are doing them a disservice, as I'm sure everyone will see, when other punters start posting their reviews.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've read some bollocks on here in my time MrHM and this rates up with the best of it.

By your own admission you're involved with the pro$$ie.

By your own admission you've had a freebie.

By your own admission you wrote your advert after you hsd your freebie.

Therefore your credibility is fucked and arguing with a mod will just fuck it further.

Hole and dig comes to mind.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you still decide to stand by your decision and unless you own this forum, I'd like to have the matter reviewed, by whoever is ultimately responsible for how this forum is run.   
Are you sure you want me to refer this to the site owner, as the mods have his full support you won't like the outcome if I do.  :unknown:

Edit
2) I know for a FACT that MOST guys who FREQUENTLY visit ANY SP and are in some kind of business (plumbers, electricians, heating engineers, etc. etc.), ACTUALLY PROVIDE their services and get "in kind" treatment in return and many of them write reviews, without mention it.

Please provide evidence.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 07:25:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can you provide evidence to substantiate this accusation you are making about other members.

Offline Ghost89

Yes…please indulge us with how you know this!
That’s a pretty bold statement to make.

Online scutty brown

It's irrelevant anyway, the girl is leaving

from Facebook today

"I would like to thank all the customers who have been for a massage with Lilly these past few days. She is due to go home soon, so if you want the experience of a lifetime book now"

Offline willis50

where in Southampton will Lilly be please?

Offline stevedave

Well, this was an entertaining read  :lol:

Excellent advert.

Offline contentguy

Yes…please indulge us with how you know this!
That’s a pretty bold statement to make.

If he provides this evidence, I’m going to retrain.   :D Just stunning to think I’ve been in the wrong job for years and oblivious to this gem of wisdom.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 07:57:48 pm by contentguy »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If he provides this evidence, I’m going to retrain.   :D Just stunning to think I’ve been in the wrong job for years and oblivious to this gem of wisdom.
He's been online tonight but is ignoring the chance to explain himself and provide the evidence.

Offline contentguy

He's been online tonight but is ignoring the chance to explain himself and provide the evidence.

When he does explain, I hope he’s clear on which trade gets the most action, I’d struggle with plumbing as I don’t like drains.  I could be a spark or heating engineer if there’s enough action there.

Offline Heregoes

Perhaps we can consider this...
The location is a newly built pre-fab in the garden of a detached house in a decent location. No doubt Pon with a husband / partner and joint operation.

The OP is stating how much support he has given Pon with his wealth of financial knowledge and business sense. He also has intimate knowledge of her health apparently.

Has anyone else considered the OP is the partner?

It may be a coincidence but many of us got a text from there the day after the OP post.

100% Tout

Offline Ghost89

The location is a newly built pre-fab in the garden of a detached house in a decent location. No doubt Pon with a husband / partner and joint operation.

The OP is stating how much support he has given Pon with his wealth of financial knowledge and business sense. He also has intimate knowledge of her health apparently.

It may be a coincidence but many of us got a text from there the day after the OP post.

100% Tout

Looking at the length of time the OP has been here I think that’s unlikely.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He's been online again so he can't say I haven't given him every opportunity to explain himself and provide evidence of his accusations which question the integrity of the site.

Offline Tc1230

100% Tout

Could be possible. On one of my previous reviews he basically said my interpretation was wrong as the thai masseuse was one of his thai wife's friends  :unknown: