Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madeline, 23 - GFE Bury - Anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Unknown95

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this one? Or any info at all. Couldn’t find anything with a search on here and I don’t think I’ve seen her working there before. Looks FAF though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Spotted her profile and interested too  :thumbsup:

Offline Duke of Earl

That picture won't actually be of her. They stick an image off the internet on for the 'temporary' profiles.

Offline Unknown95

That picture won't actually be of her. They stick an image off the internet on for the 'temporary' profiles.

Thanks for letting me know! Might pop round and have a look to see if she’s worth a visit

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looking at all of the profiles though they have always tended to use the same "Generic" pic off the internet for new girls while the profile is being set up, Riley is the only profile currently using that pic so i'm thinking the Madeline pic is probably actually her  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Unknown95

Looking at all of the profiles though they have always tended to use the same "Generic" pic off the internet for new girls while the profile is being set up, Riley is the only profile currently using that pic so i'm thinking the Madeline pic is probably actually her  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Oooo the temptation! Someone must have spotted her?! When you click on Riley’s profile, the picture disappears, but when you click on Madeleine’s, it remains. Which gives me hope it’s legit. I’ve not had chance to pop by yet, but will try find the time this week and report back

Offline suede

Did anyone get round to see her ?
Looks very attractive.

Offline worf35

Her age has now risen to 28 on GFE website.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her age has now risen to 28 on GFE website.
All over the place, back to being 25 now  :unknown:

Offline Unknown95

Did anyone get round to see her ?
Looks very attractive.

Managed to pop in. Her original age when I posted was 23, and when I popped in, I can confirm she definitely did not look 23. She looked more like 33 if I’m being honest. The pictures make out like she’s a hot, perfect figure, girl next door, but in real life, I’d describe her as a bit more rough around the edges with not much to shout about. I’m being very black and white here because if the pictures are supposed to be her, it feels very bait and switch to me, or maybe they’re just out of date. She looked more Chavy, blonde, size 10ish, small arse and tits, around 5’7. Needless to say, I wasn’t convinced, wasn’t my type, and therefore gave her a miss and walked.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 04:12:43 pm by Unknown95 »