Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dating sites just for sex ? / Not AW  (Read 1532 times)

Offline T14077

Does anyone know of sites that members are purely looking for sex rather than tinder for example ? Which is more dating and talking.
I’ve absolutely no idea what to trust or look for while searching, ideally free without any subscription.
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 08:45:22 am by T14077 »

Online RandomGuy99

Offline T14077

I know about that thanks. Without paying for example like tinder but not going through the who life story and messaging back and forth
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 08:38:30 am by T14077 »

Online RandomGuy99

I know about that thanks. Without paying for example like tinder but not going through the who life story and messaging back and forth
So you want a site where you can find people for free sex?

Let me know when you find it.

Thanks

Online alabama1

Adultwork. Oh, just noticed you want it for free. Try putting a reverse booking in for zero pence.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 09:19:25 am by alabama1 »

Offline T14077

So you want a site where you can find people for free sex?

Let me know when you find it.

Thanks

…:) I mean a dating site just for hook up’s. Where members are just looking for sex, married, bored, fun, private people and not sex workers site etc

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
…:) I mean a dating site just for hook up’s. Where members are just looking for sex, married, bored, fun, private people and not sex workers site etc
There's a 19 page thread on it here. -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284539.0

Online lewisjones23

why don’t you set one up?

I think you have identified a gap in the market

Offline JontyR

Does anyone know of sites that members are purely looking for sex rather than tinder for example ? Which is more dating and talking.
I’ve absolutely no idea what to trust or look for while searching, ideally free without any subscription.
Thanks

Apparently Grindr is good in this regard. Not my cup of tea but you may find it right up your alley. You're welcome.  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Apparently Grindr is good in this regard. Not my cup of tea but you may find it right up your alley. You're welcome.  :hi:

A lot of blokes get a hard time on there

Offline PilotMan

A lot of blokes get a hard time on there

You snuck that joke in through the back door  :lol: :lol:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Fab Swingers
Pof
Tinder certainly isn’t for dating lol

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 03:18:31 pm by Lou2019 »

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

Offline T14077

A lot of these sites you have to either upgrade membership to read messages or buy a monthly subscription ?

Offline nike

Oh right, not only do u want free sex, u don't want to spend , even a penny, on ur search.  :dash:
Eureka, Pam and her five sisters.
 🤚 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 09:15:52 am by nike »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Sex is never "free". You pay with your time, money or sanity. The sooner you accept that, the better for you going forward.

Offline Iceman90

Fabswingers but the competition is unreal, the girls get hundreds of messages a day and are ridiculously entitled. A few TS on there who are easier to hook up with though if that’s your thing.

Online webpunter

You snuck that joke in through the back door  :lol: :lol:

Grindr is there for those that want to widen the circle of their friends

Offline Bobbyplastic

There's the /r4r sub Reddits on Reddit, but it's a dessert in there.

Offline Fragilehand

Fab swingers is the only one I've had success with. This was with constant use and resulted with 1 meet over 6 months with a chubby wife, wasn't worth the effort.