Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cost of Living  (Read 3124 times)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you're reasonably attractive facially, not over weight (belly is in line with chest), above 5'9, and can take/edit a photo then 1 month of a premium subscription to a dating app should sort you with 5/6 women on the go that you find attractive enough to sleep with. The type of British women that you would be happy to pay £60 for half hour if going into a parlour.

You might also match with younger, hotter, women you would be happy to be £100 half hour in the punting world. But competition is much higher for those, and the chance of flaking much higher, that I tend to stick to women that display clear high interest in me. I've gained some really good friends this way, lovely women.
Is there a reason you haven't made any meaningful contributions during your time as a member?   :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

But even then, WGs would rather quit and starve then lower their prices.

The thing is they're not, you are just wishing that happens  so you can feel better about yourself.

Offline chadpitt

The thing is they're not, you are just wishing that happens  so you can feel better about yourself.

I feel better I didn't spend £210 for a nuetral

Offline PilotMan

I feel better I didn't spend £210 for a nuetral

Yeah, that would have been a waste of your weeks wages  :lol:

Offline chadpitt

Yeah, that would have been a waste of your weeks wages  :lol:

This ain't the 1970s pal. But £210 could have gotten you 2 punts, so work on your maths.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 07:03:00 am by chadpitt »

Offline estats

Tell that to the wikipedia page

External Link/Members Only

Let's not forget the markets US markets tanked to a record low in July 22. Plus bitcoin plummeting close to the same time.

I agree it doesn't look like things will improve until next year.

But even then, WGs would rather quit and starve then lower their prices.

Anyone can edit wikipedia, I'm just giving the facts. The article does sort of underline what I'm saying though, yes the COL crisis has it's roots back in 2021 (actually I think the era of low interest rates, so more like 2009 onwards), but it's effects are still only just moving into the real economy.

The one thing you learn very quickly if you work in markets, is the market doesn't really reflect the real economy in any real time sense, it's far more about sentiment.

Prices will fall in real terms and I think nominally.

Offline PilotMan

This ain't the 1970s pal. But £210 could have gotten you 2 punts, so work on your maths.

I thought my response was rather witty 😅 :lol: