Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big News Nuru Massage Offer, Satisfaction Guaranteed - Vivastreet Leicester  (Read 1149 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only..

Sent a text a couple of days ago and got a reply pretty quick with postcode and services.  Got to location and I kinda worked out which door it was as there is only one I think on the street (just off upper brown Street)

It's an apart block with some police notice on door and a set of buzzers, i sat in the car and waited for the actual apartment number and requested many times but just got no reply then around ten minutes later she just replied with the same door number but no apartment number to which she said the buzzer doesn't work and that she will come down to open door

She comes down and I get to see her and I will say to me she was jot a looker and that she is way older than she states possibly late 40's I think . She is around 5ft and cannot speak any English at all and uses her translation app on her phone

Up two flights of stairs and into a very dark red lighted room , I should have walked but thought I'd stay and see what the nuru is like for 30mins @£60

Both of us Clothes off , she has small firm boobs and she does a little dance and starts grabbing trying to get me hard and then onto bed face down and sstarts pouring hot oil all over back and legs and in between and using her back to slide up and down

Turn over she oils me up and starts stroking and playing with me she even slips a finger in me gently , not my thing but felt okay. She uses lots of oil and this continues for a while until she rubbers me up and does OW,  this was nothing special to be honest. After this she mounts me in cowgirl and goes at it for a while and then she laid on her back and asks me to fuck her whilst she holds her legs up , I did this for a while and turned her over do her in prone bone until I popped in the bag

She was not my type,  the location was shit and communications after the initial text was rubbish also. I wouldn't bother unless something I've said is to your liking then it's your call

25 mins with 5 mins left I request to use shower as agreed earlier with her and she takes me to the shower and also wishes to come in with me and so we are both in the shower and she assists me cleaning all the oil off and then I had to help her a little whilst she shampooed her self and her hair

Got dressed and out the door about 10 mins over the 30 mins

I won't be returning
She made an effort but not for me
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 04:48:20 pm by 801 »

Offline The_Don

Offline PassingBi

Just for additional info this is the same apartment used for my review a few days back.
The apartment block is the initial number sent by text, you then need the right apartment number....... I bet the folk in apartment 1 are getting royally p***d off by random blokes buzzing them!

Sounds like the same lady as well, nearer 40 than 25  but for this cuddly old bloke who is nearer 60 than 50 they are all "young".  :D

Offline The_Don

I bet the folk in apartment 1 are getting royally p***d off by random blokes buzzing them!

Doesn't sound very discreet for all parties. Punters and W/G or people living in the apartments.   
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 05:53:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline GoldTop

Japanese my arse. She needs to find a new translator app

"I can nuru massage, push the back and butt with hot butter, push the front genitals all over the bod"

Deary me

Offline Captainhowdy666

Doesn't sound very discreet for all parties. Punters and W/G or people living in the apartments.
I’ve had many a punt there, the last time she was trying not to scream and the neighbours started banging on the walls.