Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Anal recommendations (under 35)  (Read 4503 times)

Offline Dylanbob

Getting the itch to try alevels again after Zara (reviewed) and wondered if anyone could recommend.

Don't mind paying a lil extra for great service (see Zara)

Everyone legit seems a lil older.

Offline Dylanbob

Apologies, please re assign to regional section

Offline tesla

Offline mudsucker

Any of the well reviewed Brum Thai crew (Anya, Sonya and Meena) take a good pounding up the ass at a good rate too. Kim in Holloway head offers anal and a range of other services for only £60 for hh. She’s a
Rom though but I’ve never had any complaints.

Offline mudsucker

Sorry, just realised you were after under 35 recommendations. Pretty sure the Thais all OVER 35 but haven’t had too much of a tough paper round and look OK for their age. Kim is defo under 35.

Offline Charmingthickdick

Any of the well reviewed Brum Thai crew (Anya, Sonya and Meena) take a good pounding up the ass at a good rate too. Kim in Holloway head offers anal and a range of other services for only £60 for hh. She’s a
Rom though but I’ve never had any complaints.

Thanks for the info. Some links would be good.  :thumbsup:

Offline mudsucker

Anya - External Link/Members Only
Sonya - External Link/Members Only
Meena - External Link/Members Only

Kim - External Link/Members Only

Although a Rom, Kim is my current fave. Not much into conversation but delivers a good level of service. Go for one of the Thais if you want a little more in the way of interaction and conversation. Kim had a fuller figure, the Thais are slim.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Anya - External Link/Members Only
Sonya - External Link/Members Only
Meena - External Link/Members Only
Despite a few years older than 35, Anya and Meena do look younger than 35 (IMHO). Sonya is and looks older than 35

Offline Dylanbob

Thanks for all the replies,

Kim sounds intresting and someone I may never normally look at.

Keep the recommendations coming!

Offline alibirmingham

Not sure about indi wgs but have you considered parlours or agency? Alur at erotic studio may be an option if you’re not too big (that’s what she’s told me) but with this option best to confirm it’s available before paying.

Few lush options too although imo they ain’t the best looking but under 35 and it’s all inclusive. If interested in lush I can have a look at who offers it. (I know kina and the new one who joined lately do)

Offline Dylanbob

Thanks Ali,

I have never visited a parlour or agency... I think I called lush once but the girl was all booked up. Definitely would look into it of you know of others? Will look into the names given. Thanks!

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks Ali,

I have never visited a parlour or agency... I think I called lush once but the girl was all booked up. Definitely would look into it of you know of others? Will look into the names given. Thanks!

The names I’ve found at lush are Kate, kina, and Lola who advertise as being able to take any size cock and sky who claims to take average size cocks.

Whoever you pick hope it’s a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline Jasonk71

Avani @Lush also does anal. Not sure of her age

Offline alibirmingham

Avani @Lush also does anal. Not sure of her age

Avani no longer on the rota so assume she’s left.

Offline Dylanbob

The names I’ve found at lush are Kate, kina, and Lola who advertise as being able to take any size cock and sky who claims to take average size cocks.

Whoever you pick hope it’s a good one  :thumbsup:

Thanks Ali, will be sure to post a review in the coming weeks when I get through

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only

Kim doesn't do anal if you are average or above fyi

Offline Roadster

.... so on the upside you get up her arse .... on the downside you get an expert witness testifying that you have a very small knob.

Hmmmm

;)

Offline pbrown355

I've had anal with Kim a few times and my cock is................oh wait a minute

Offline Dylanbob

Looking to half re open this thread.

Since posting I saw british lola may and left a review but she seems long seems long gone now

Offline Auron

I must admit I haven’t seen anyone who offers anal , will be keeping an eye out