Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Glasgow Adverts - Share your experience...B&S/Hidden Gems?  (Read 1816 times)

Online Jock D

I've been an occasional user of VS for a good few years now...with varying results. In the past 3 months or so I've been focusing on Chinese/Oriental ads...basic £60 for the HH OW(extra £20 for owo). My recent experience has also been very much a mixed bag...and all but 1(City Centre) of these meets have been in the Southside of the city.

The first thing to note is, that every single meet I've had has been a B&S.

However, I've also had 2 outstanding sessions with FAF women :yahoo: both around late 30's. Had 2 very meh...neutral type meetings and 2 waste of time and money meetings. The worst one being, an ad for a 23 yr old with suitably attractive pictures...only to be met by a chunky wee plain thing who was at the very least 45.

There was no point in me reviewing any of these encounters as they are B&S and the women are literally only here for a week or two at the very most...and the same ad's are then recycled. Nevertheless, I think it's probably worth sharing my findings...for those enjoy a true 'punt', where you don't know who's going to open the door!

Offline ik8133

I've never used VS myself, but I'm tempted to try it just for the heck of it.   

Offline The_Rose_age

You’ve pretty much summed up VS - I’ve had some cracking young tight wee things on VS then the other side of it some munters - it’s really
Just a mixed bag. Mostly 90% B+S.

Online Jock D

I think the 90% B&S figure is probably accurate for the Chinese/Oriental ads. However, I'd reckon the overall percentage rate for B&S ads is hovering around the 60% mark :unknown:

I started this thread just to let people know there are hidden gems out there on VS...but it's a minefield :bomb: :cool:

Offline big-al93

You are probably right, but take out the deposit scammers, actually I'm being unfair as I never visit anyone that requests a deposit, some may be genuine, I just assume all asking for a deposit are scams. TBF that is the correct stance to take. Then those that try to add on extras that are not on the profile once you get there, and I actually like the VS was of displaying the cost of extras. Then you are down to about 10-20% honest profiles, with genuine photos and an accurate likes list with extras displayed.

Offline Boinky

Also, add in all the Hot Romanians that will give you a shite service and charge extra for everything that don't advertise as Romanian, because if they did, you wouldn't even waste your time.

Offline Jimbob212

Hi Jock I usually only use VS as an extra insurance check against the profile on AW. The rare few times I've used it as a stand alone search have always been B&S. Do you have the numbers for the punts saved (good and bad) so we have something to cross reference at least to see if the punt is legit? :hi:

Offline Max121

Viva street was always a no no for me
I did hit the jackpot prior to the pandemic
With a place up near HamiltonHill run by Chinese, every two weeks they would have two young new girls
Great place it was - Sadly they are no longer running the joint there .

Online Jock D

Hi Jock I usually only use VS as an extra insurance check against the profile on AW. The rare few times I've used it as a stand alone search have always been B&S. Do you have the numbers for the punts saved (good and bad) so we have something to cross reference at least to see if the punt is legit? :hi:

Nah, didn't save the numbers. I'm a deleter in everyday life and more especially in my punting habit.

Online Poopster

Vivastreet isn't worth a fuck.  Between the deposit scammers, the bait and switch Asians, the bullshit Brazilians and the rubbish Roms, who the fuck has time to wade through all the shit for the one profile that might be decent and is probably on AW anyway? 

Offline Name Not Found

I dabbled in VS a few times. Every meeting was a B&S; every one was a disappointment. Almost every VS review I see on here is a B&S, which makes them a bit pointless (unless as a warning that it's a B&S).

There are two girls working in a flat near me right now. They've been here for about 7 or 8 months. I check their VS adverts occasionally; the pictures change frequently but are nothing like them. Actually, come to think of it, one of the girls changed a couple of months ago and the pictures stayed the same.

It's a minefield, and a waste of time.

Offline The_Rose_age

I've never used VS myself, but I'm tempted to try it just for the heck of it.

I wouldn’t

Offline big-al93

I wouldn’t

I don't know, a useful tool for sharpening up your walking game.