Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little-pixie3 - Hull  (Read 918 times)

Offline HoldMichaels

She's legit (well, her 1 positive here will help show that).
She had a few old profiles around Derby/Stoke a few years back all based around the same 'pixie' nickname, I guess she must've moved up north... I've seen her a few times myself back in the day and we got along just fine. If you like petite alt-looking chicks with tattoos, she's definitely one to book.

Also, she has an awesome deep throat skill and doesn't let up even when you're cumming.  :cool:

Offline viper13

She's legit (well, her 1 positive here will help show that).
She had a few old profiles around Derby/Stoke a few years back all based around the same 'pixie' nickname, I guess she must've moved up north... I've seen her a few times myself back in the day and we got along just fine. If you like petite alt-looking chicks with tattoos, she's definitely one to book.

Also, she has an awesome deep throat skill and doesn't let up even when you're cumming.  :cool:

:thumbsup:  Yea, found it  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 03:19:56 pm by viper13 »

Offline viper13

Had comms with her yesterday, said she's working today and now her profiles gone  :wacko:

Offline HoldMichaels

When she was still in Derby (with this same profile, I think!) she deactivated her profile when not working - usually at weekends... so it's not unusual (for her).

Offline Country Lad

She also works at Amor Pleasure in Hull.