Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellaa22 - Halifax. Any info?  (Read 1736 times)

Offline HudzLad

Offline Mainstream

There's a positive review of her up on another forum.

Online PussyLover789

There's a positive review of her up on another forum.
  Is there really? well why dont you tell us where?

Offline Houngan

The review is on the west Yorkshire based punting forum. The one with a blue theme . Not sure if your allowed to mention other sites in here but if you Google west Yorkshire punting forum it should be the top result.

Online PussyLover789

The review is on the west Yorkshire based punting forum. The one with a blue theme . Not sure if your allowed to mention other sites in here but if you Google west Yorkshire punting forum it should be the top result.
  I wouldnt be surprised if that report was made by her, for a start she doesnt even kiss, anyway i've removed her off my Hotlist now

Offline Mainstream

Sorry, I didn't want to mention directly the other site, it seemed a bit borderline with the rules and I didn't want to have my first post have to be taken down! Sounds like you've found that review now anyway.

How do you know she doesn't kiss, have you seen her or been in contact with her at all?

Online PussyLover789

Sorry, I didn't want to mention directly the other site, it seemed a bit borderline with the rules and I didn't want to have my first post have to be taken down! Sounds like you've found that review now anyway.

How do you know she doesn't kiss, have you seen her or been in contact with her at all?
  I'm going by her Likes List on AW, she sent me her number and i sent her mine, she said she was going to text/call the next day but didnt hear anything. so i binned her

Offline Mainstream

She's added French Kissing (discretion) onto her likes list now