Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera2004 - Cricklade (also frequents other places in Wiltshire)  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can remember seeing Kiera approx. 4 years ago for £100 an hour. Gave a damn good service too. Then she started having problems with one or more of her neighbours while she lived in that untidy flat in Swindon.

Just looked up her profile for old time sake. Now charging £180 for an hour!!!!!!!  Not many jobs around where you give yourself an 80% pay rise. I think I'll just live with the memory of seeing her 4 years ago.

Has anyone seen her recently, and has she been worth the money?

Offline Coriniumstud

Saw her a couple of years ago,was tempted to see her again but not at 180/hour

Offline TheGreatCornholio

I've seen her a few times recently for either car meets/hotel meets but they've always been OWO only meets, she does a very good service and I think her half hour rate is a bit steep but she is very good at her job. I'll do a write up of one soon, but the car meets are very sketchy, I hope you have blacked out windows as the place she guides you to isn't the most discrete.

Offline Cheltclient

I had a negative experience, as per my review. Prob just personal preference and bad luck as most others seem to enjoy her. But £180, def not worth that in my opinion. I think most profiles I’ve looked up recently have all had mark ups. Everything seems too expensive at the mo.

Offline Stiltskin

I saw her a few years ago when she was working out of a cottage, an Airbnb I think. The experience was nothing special and she was already texting the next customer as I was getting dressed. I saw him knock on the door as I was getting into my car, so no time for a clean up.

Offline Cheltclient

I actually thought she was pretty cute but the service was very poor. To be fair to her, she kissed with tongues, sucked oral without, and had sex - just enthusiasm levels were non existent from memory. I remember thinking that at £130 an hour (or whatever it was) if the service had been a little better it would have been decent enough value. But approaching £200 now - I’d say never worth that

But again, offers had had a great time so maybe I was just unlucky on the day

Offline Lewis

Well who are the mad fools who are paying £180 an hour?

Someone must be, otherwise she'd lower her prices.