Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa - Neasden NW10  (Read 1761 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184998) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Bigjimmyjones

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed lass in here. Usual location in Neasden.

I caught her at the beginning of her shift so she was dressed in her nightie watching some Netflix. Now her attitude was good and welcoming but there was nothing sexy about the set up. Alas, 15 mins for £40. So why not.

Big Naturals but definitely had a BBL on the waist but not sure how much was added to the arse. There is no shelf there at all.

Enthusiastic OW. which I should have let carry on but I wanted to have a go. When I had her in doggy, the scent from her vagina was terribly off putting. It was really disappointing. Found myself just going through the motions really.

Disappointing punt. Could be a negative...but she had a good attitude and maybe I'd just caught her before she could really freshen up. No other review had mentioned a smell either

Sigh

Offline sparkus

It's the worst of the brothels that crew operate for scuzz, not discrete entrance/waiting, dodgy partitions inside, punters milling around in reception/using toilet etc.

It's better to see her at the Edgware Road place but TBH I won't bother in future as she doesn't put in anywhere near the performance she used to and the weight of her rack is causing them stretch marks.  I notice as the veteran she tends to play maid to the others and the flat, though one time I saw her she let me stay way longer with her sat on me CG for ages as she was just opening the door to let punters in/out and was having a lazy day.

It sounds like you caught her like that, the first time I booked her another WG let me in and she was asleep under a duvet so she told me to get naked and join her under it.

Offline Bigjimmyjones

It's the worst of the brothels that crew operate for scuzz, not discrete entrance/waiting, dodgy partitions inside, punters milling around in reception/using toilet etc.

It's better to see her at the Edgware Road place but TBH I won't bother in future as she doesn't put in anywhere near the performance she used to and the weight of her rack is causing them stretch marks.  I notice as the veteran she tends to play maid to the others and the flat, though one time I saw her she let me stay way longer with her sat on me CG for ages as she was just opening the door to let punters in/out and was having a lazy day.

It sounds like you caught her like that, the first time I booked her another WG let me in and she was asleep under a duvet so she told me to get naked and join her under it.

:lol: :lol: :D that sounds like she really wanted you to be comfortable

Offline pumps

Well reviewed lass in here. Usual location in Neasden.

I caught her at the beginning of her shift so she was dressed in her nightie watching some Netflix. Now her attitude was good and welcoming but there was nothing sexy about the set up. Alas, 15 mins for £40. So why not.

Big Naturals but definitely had a BBL on the waist but not sure how much was added to the arse. There is no shelf there at all.

Enthusiastic OW. which I should have let carry on but I wanted to have a go. When I had her in doggy, the scent from her vagina was terribly off putting. It was really disappointing. Found myself just going through the motions really.

Disappointing punt. Could be a negative...but she had a good attitude and maybe I'd just caught her before she could really freshen up. No other review had mentioned a smell either

Sigh

Thanks for the review. I'll be giving this location a swerve

Offline sparkus

She's at the Edgware Road place this week but usually works Vauxhall/Stockwell now.

Lost some weight but still massive chebbery on offer, plus new bob haircut suits her more. My previous poor experience with her was an off day, she's been much better of late.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:00:35 pm by sparkus »

Offline yuptree

Hi Sparkus, do you mind sharing the Edgware location / link? I saw her in Neasden and would love to try again! Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Hi Sparkus, do you mind sharing the Edgware location / link? I saw her in Neasden and would love to try again! Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Bigjimmyjones

She's at the Edgware Road place this week but usually works Vauxhall/Stockwell now.

Lost some weight but still massive chebbery on offer, plus new bob haircut suits her more. My previous poor experience with her was an off day, she's been much better of late.

It looks like the Vauxhall place is closed down?

Offline sparkus

It looks like the Vauxhall place is closed down?

Seems so (plus Gospel Oak, Dollis Hill and the possibly affiliated to them Leyton one).  I'm guessing the London housing market being responsible.  Perhaps new locations will pop up.

Offline sparkus

Just as a post noon on Monday update it seems they've swapped last week's rotation between Neasden and Edgware Road. TBF the ones at Neasden this week are (only seen, not sampled) comparatively young and toned.