Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mumbai Andheri India 2022/23 long read GOOD experience with rikshaw driver  (Read 9674 times)

Offline shant999

So a few day in Mumbai never punted here and made a rooky error on previous post.

Went for a shit massage at local joint during the day, cant remember how much i paid, but extras were too expensive for the below standard girls. so left after basic massage.

I went to an opening for a new bar in Mumbai and enjoyed the free food a drink. End of the evening nearly managed to get locked up at the end by asking one of the girls to come back to my hotel. Paid the police a tip and they got rid of the girl and her boyfriend.

Uber back to hotel and meet the rikshaw driver outside my hotel who suggest he brings me girls to the hotel. Shows me a picture of Monica and 5 mins later the girl is with me 10k (£100) for a few two hours. No problems with hotel staff just walk in. Great time fk, sex in multiple positions, owo, fingering, massage very compliant and nice curvy firm tits body as per close up picture 7/10. Once done, told her she could go, she s in room for two+ hrs.  :wackogirl: :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Monica

So its about 2.30 and i rest for bit when i get a call from the rikshaw driver asking if i want another girl? I can sleep when i am dead, so go down and see the picture of new girl 8/10 agree 10k 2hrs two pics of slim girl sitting. great body for me to explore. So this one was not great very fussy but did everything asked. fk, sex in multiple positions, fingering, massage but with reluctance and didn't let me cum on her. So about 5.30 am kicked her out and went to sleep. :timeout:

Couple of weeks later stayed in same hotel hooked up with my rikshaw driver and he arranged a better girl for first event. 7/10 no picture great service for a few hours late evening. I rested a bit then the rikshaw driver took me to a private Mujra got my juices flowing again. Asked him  to get me Monika again for the night 15k agreed and she was waiting back at the hotel lobby by the time i reached back at 1am. She stayed till 6am and then went on her merry way leaving me highly satisfied.  :wackogirl: :hi: :thumbsup: :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Perfectly safe having the girls in the hotel as they had security at the front door and cameras in the hall ways. Overall a great experience with ricshaw driver arranging everything for me and  2 great SP out of 3.

learnt for next time to use the locals.  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 01:16:02 am by shant999 »

Offline django0700

Glad to hear u had a great time there. Which hotel was this? I ask for my next trip  since some hotels are a right royal pain.

Offline shant999

I will PM you with contact and hotel details

Offline Mig I

I would also be interested in hotel/massage places or other sites to get dependable girls info. I will be in Mumbai for work but not for long

Offline sam130182

Hey,
Would be great if you are able to share the hotel and contact details as I'm now in India. Much appreciated.
Thanks

Offline shant999

Cant send messages to you but if you send to me I can send you details of driver who arranged...

Lemon tree premier, Andheri

Let me now how you get on

Offline Bmunda

Heading out tomorrow and after reading this seems like theres some fun to be had, in the process of booking a hotel will check out the one recommended

Offline johnybravo

Thanks for the info SHANT 999

Any chance you could pm the rickshaw driver no please

Thanks

Offline shant999

System will not let me message you.

Try sending  me a message and I can respond to it.

Otherwise walk outside hotel onto the main high road area and ask for him by name. Normally was there in the afternoon and evenings.

5' 9" stocky fella with a thick mustache.

Offline TBONE16

Hey Shant
It doesnt allow me to message you. Could you please share or Dm the details?

Offline thebigcruz83

Cant send messages to you but if you send to me I can send you details of driver who arranged...

Lemon tree premier, Andheri

Let me now how you get on

Hey Shant999 could you PM me if possible? Im unable to PM you. Cheers

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Rule 33 will get you banned now

Offline shant999

sort of learnt my lesson with rule 33, dont get it, but no more messages all info here if you read report

Offline Basic

System will not let me message you.

Try sending  me a message and I can respond to it.

Hey , nice post. Could you share the name of the Rickshaw Driver ?

Otherwise walk outside hotel onto the main high road area and ask for him by name. Normally was there in the afternoon and evenings.

5' 9" stocky fella with a thick mustache.

Offline Basic

Could you please share the name of the Rickshaw driver and any contact details if you have ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
sort of learnt my lesson with rule 33, dont get it, but no more messages all info here if you read report

I’m just here to mod the site matey, rules are in place by the site owner who does graft to keep this site up for us all, his house, his rules as you can appreciate  :drinks:

Offline shant999

No problem  :hi:

Just thought I would be helping another punter by sharing in a privaate message , but not worth the hassle.

Happy to follow rules.

Offline Bmunda

Going to Mumbai for work for 3 days then onwards to Bangalore, Kochi, Pune and Chandigarh...I feel the punting world is limited in India due to the language barrier....never striking a convo with a rickshaw driver!

Will try a massage parlour that isnt in a mall/ind and report back

Any other tips from anyone be great!

Offline HarryRams

SA works quite well there is what I have heard.
I did have a good experience with a massage parlour (posted my visit).
Just don't trust the photos send to you on watsapp etc.
From my experience... massage parlour are a good starting point...  ask for options.. best to check over the phone before you land there.
Its a hit and miss there to be honest.

Offline anujok

Going to Mumbai for work for 3 days then onwards to Bangalore, Kochi, Pune and Chandigarh...I feel the punting world is limited in India due to the language barrier....never striking a convo with a rickshaw driver!

Will try a massage parlour that isnt in a mall/ind and report back

Any other tips from anyone be great!

Language barrier? Every other person can speak atleast basic English!

SA works very well as said.  There used to be some massage parlours offering extras but post covid most have shut shops.

There is one possibility if you choose for massage at star hotels. The masseuse usually offer extras. I was offered BJ for Rs 3000 (£30) and HJ for Rs 1000 (£10)   And they are usually young and attractive ones.

I would never take a risk with autorickshaw or taxi drivers. But star hotel massage parlours and SA worked pretty well for me in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Good luck!

Offline Marsh Mitch

Language barrier? Every other person can speak atleast basic English!

SA works very well as said.  There used to be some massage parlours offering extras but post covid most have shut shops.

There is one possibility if you choose for massage at star hotels. The masseuse usually offer extras. I was offered BJ for Rs 3000 (£30) and HJ for Rs 1000 (£10)   And they are usually young and attractive ones.

I would never take a risk with autorickshaw or taxi drivers. But star hotel massage parlours and SA worked pretty well for me in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Good luck!

The masseuse that you are referring to at massage parlours in star hotels, are they Indians ? What are the names of these star hotels ? I had never been to a 5 star hotel. What do they charge for a massage ?

Offline anujok

The masseuse that you are referring to at massage parlours in star hotels, are they Indians ? What are the names of these star hotels ? I had never been to a 5 star hotel. What do they charge for a massage ?

They are very much Indians. Usually from North East they look like Chinese/ Asians but they are very much Indians.

There are many star hotels & others  either have their own spa or 3 rd party runs it.

Marriott, Lemon Tree, Ibis, Novotel, Ramada….

Massages are usually Rs 2000-4000 (£20-£40) on an average some charge more.