Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ski-bunnies  (Read 2860 times)

Online Shyandrew2001

External Link/Members Only

So I thought I'd share my experience using the above site/agency. I did my research on here best I could before booking and it was probably 50/50 on experiences I could find others had have, which weren't many.

Intital communications with the agency via email were ok and everything was confirmed pretty quickly. It is pricey but I had been technically saving up for this with less punting during and since COVID so I did have the money set aside. £400 for travel expenses, which was required and paid upfront. Replies to my questions from the agency weren't really forthcoming though which, in the end, probably contribute to my overall end experience.

The girl I selected was Karolina. The pictures of her are mostly accurate, apart from maybe a couple, which I'd question if they are of her, the ones of her skiing are a fair representation. She was very attractive and had a great figure, great arse and big boobs. I would say facially she has maybe had some work done but she was very pretty.
Personality wise she was nice, friendly and easy to get along with for the most part. I don't drink and she seemed to have somekind of problem with this, multiple times she asked me why I don't drink, there are only so many times you can say "because I don't want to" before it gets a little samey.

Now this is where it goes down hill. I had made it perfectly clear in my contact with the agency that I was staying in a small apartment and it was really nothing fancy, the agency does state on it's website that accomodation acceptable is"Anything really, as long as it is comfortable and clean – don’t worry, the companions are just as happy staying in a nice guest-house, 3-star hotel or apartment as they are in a 5-star hotel". I received no reply to this so figured all was ok, I gave the exact location and pictures of the apartment block so it should have been pretty easy for the person reading the emails to do a little research and figure out what the apartment looked like. However this had clearly not been passed on to the girl, as soon as she arrived I could tell she was less than impressed that this was not a 5 star hotel she was staying in. I lay the blame of his entirely at the agency for failing to pass this information on (I presume anyway).
She complained there was nowhere to put her case and things, there was but she seemed unsatisfied by where to put them (in a cupboard and/or under the bed) and decided to leave all her stuff in her case and on the floor, no problem with me but I'll return to that at the end.

Also, she seemed unsatisfied with the resort and knew nothing about it and hadn't heard of it, apparently I should have booked somewhere in Italy or a fancy place in Val d'isere or Zermatt or iscgyl or somewhere else that she liked. This was pretty weird as she could of A. Researched the resort (serre chevalier) orB.  just said she didn't want to come, so this confused me a little. She didn't like the cold (ski resorts are generally cold I find 🤷). She didn't like the fact I didn't have a car. I tried to explain there is no need to have a car there, the maximum we need to walk was around 7 minutes to a restaurant and the ski lifts are 2 minutes max away. It would actually take longer by car by the time you find somewhere to park 🤦. This really didn't seem tosuit her though. I will add i actually made it clear in my contact with the agency I would be travelling to resort by BUS, obviously this wasn't passed on either.

As to the booking that took place. When Karolina arrived we went to a bar so she could get some hot wine and chatted and then on to a restaurant for dinner. Back to the apartment and settled down intonbed and she wasn't shy in getting the other proceedings under way nshe gave OWO and we had protected penetration in multiple positions, she was pretty energetic and eager to please and a good shag.

Next morning she got up and said she needed to make a private phone call, I guessed where this was leading. Left the room and when I returned she announced she didn't want to stay any longer and wanted to leave, said she wanted a thousand euros for the time she stayed, I didn't really haggle and agreed, usually the gir takes 1450 for 1 day but she'd probably been there around 16 hours, so I figured fair enough, whatever. I had handed her the full fee, which was 2250 for 2.5 days, counted out her grand and off she went. And off I went out on the mountain 2 hours later than usual.
Reason she gave for leaving was there was nowhere to put her gear and she didn't feel comfortable leaving it in her case. Even though there was space but she had made her mind up my suggestion wasn't acceptable. 

All I can say about her leaving early is at least I didn't have to hire her skis or buy her lift pass which saved me another 200  euros.

From this I would hope it gives someone else an idea of what to expect and what the girls clearly expect, in terms of accommodation especially and in contradiction to what the website suggests they find acceptable and they avoid my pitfalls and the agency changes it's wording so everyone knows.

I hope this helps someone else and they avoid ending up with a 1500 quid shag like I did 😂

Offline jaydefo24

Interesting ; quite a risk booking someone you’ve never met to come on holiday with you. Sounds potentially amazing but very risky! Thanks for the review and sorry you didn’t get a good experience :(

Offline Bikerboy

External Link/Members Only

So I thought I'd share my experience using the above site/agency. I did my research on here best I could before booking and it was probably 50/50 on experiences I could find others had have, which weren't many.

Intital communications with the agency via email were ok and everything was confirmed pretty quickly. It is pricey but I had been technically saving up for this with less punting during and since COVID so I did have the money set aside. £400 for travel expenses, which was required and paid upfront. Replies to my questions from the agency weren't really forthcoming though which, in the end, probably contribute to my overall end experience.

The girl I selected was Karolina. The pictures of her are mostly accurate, apart from maybe a couple, which I'd question if they are of her, the ones of her skiing are a fair representation. She was very attractive and had a great figure, great arse and big boobs. I would say facially she has maybe had some work done but she was very pretty.
Personality wise she was nice, friendly and easy to get along with for the most part. I don't drink and she seemed to have somekind of problem with this, multiple times she asked me why I don't drink, there are only so many times you can say "because I don't want to" before it gets a little samey.

Now this is where it goes down hill. I had made it perfectly clear in my contact with the agency that I was staying in a small apartment and it was really nothing fancy, the agency does state on it's website that accomodation acceptable is"Anything really, as long as it is comfortable and clean – don’t worry, the companions are just as happy staying in a nice guest-house, 3-star hotel or apartment as they are in a 5-star hotel". I received no reply to this so figured all was ok, I gave the exact location and pictures of the apartment block so it should have been pretty easy for the person reading the emails to do a little research and figure out what the apartment looked like. However this had clearly not been passed on to the girl, as soon as she arrived I could tell she was less than impressed that this was not a 5 star hotel she was staying in. I lay the blame of his entirely at the agency for failing to pass this information on (I presume anyway).
She complained there was nowhere to put her case and things, there was but she seemed unsatisfied by where to put them (in a cupboard and/or under the bed) and decided to leave all her stuff in her case and on the floor, no problem with me but I'll return to that at the end.

Also, she seemed unsatisfied with the resort and knew nothing about it and hadn't heard of it, apparently I should have booked somewhere in Italy or a fancy place in Val d'isere or Zermatt or iscgyl or somewhere else that she liked. This was pretty weird as she could of A. Researched the resort (serre chevalier) orB.  just said she didn't want to come, so this confused me a little. She didn't like the cold (ski resorts are generally cold I find 🤷). She didn't like the fact I didn't have a car. I tried to explain there is no need to have a car there, the maximum we need to walk was around 7 minutes to a restaurant and the ski lifts are 2 minutes max away. It would actually take longer by car by the time you find somewhere to park 🤦. This really didn't seem tosuit her though. I will add i actually made it clear in my contact with the agency I would be travelling to resort by BUS, obviously this wasn't passed on either.

As to the booking that took place. When Karolina arrived we went to a bar so she could get some hot wine and chatted and then on to a restaurant for dinner. Back to the apartment and settled down intonbed and she wasn't shy in getting the other proceedings under way nshe gave OWO and we had protected penetration in multiple positions, she was pretty energetic and eager to please and a good shag.

Next morning she got up and said she needed to make a private phone call, I guessed where this was leading. Left the room and when I returned she announced she didn't want to stay any longer and wanted to leave, said she wanted a thousand euros for the time she stayed, I didn't really haggle and agreed, usually the gir takes 1450 for 1 day but she'd probably been there around 16 hours, so I figured fair enough, whatever. I had handed her the full fee, which was 2250 for 2.5 days, counted out her grand and off she went. And off I went out on the mountain 2 hours later than usual.
Reason she gave for leaving was there was nowhere to put her gear and she didn't feel comfortable leaving it in her case. Even though there was space but she had made her mind up my suggestion wasn't acceptable. 

All I can say about her leaving early is at least I didn't have to hire her skis or buy her lift pass which saved me another 200  euros.

From this I would hope it gives someone else an idea of what to expect and what the girls clearly expect, in terms of accommodation especially and in contradiction to what the website suggests they find acceptable and they avoid my pitfalls and the agency changes it's wording so everyone knows.

I hope this helps someone else and they avoid ending up with a 1500 quid shag like I did 😂

Thanks- As you say expensive and the match sounds poor, I’d have found that very disappointing also.
Guessing trying out with someone before a ski trip is less risky (I’ve done that and it worked well), but hindsight’s not always a guide.

Offline CockMonster

Great report mate much appreciated  :hi:

I had toyed with this sort of service many years ago and thankfully never bothered, i think i knew deep down your experience would be what i would get also.

I haven't had tons of experience with this sort of service but based on my few forays its clear she was expecting Andrew Tate or a movie star picking her up on the other end for her all expenses and salaried holiday she was expecting.  Typically this is the idea they have in their head and the agency doesnt bother cluing them in to the real world. It sounds like you did a lot your end to be up front and honest with the agency and therefore the SP, so it's 100% on both the agency and her for her behaviour. As a client you stated what you wanted and were prepared to pay and they failed to deliver the service they took money for.  :angry:

My educated guess about the car is that on her 'to do list' was lots of selfies in the driving seat of your 4x4 lambo or MB or whatever to put on her insta, and she was annoyed she didnt get to do this.  Like I said above based on my experiences and other accounts I've read: operations like this tend to attract dreamers instead of working SPs and the real world experience makes them bitter.

Well done for your response throughout, you handled it better than I would have done.  Personally I wouldn't of paid her a penny if she wanted to leave early, the contract was companionship for a set length of time, not per hour or pay per fuck........!  :dash: But I totally get why you gave her the grand to piss off.

I'm curious if you followed up with the agency and if they bothered to reply?  You could go down the route that the whole holiday was ruined as you clearly couldnt get anyone else last minute, and whilst you'd be pissing in the wind trying would still go for compensation for the whole trip from them.  Love to know what they would say about any of it.

In any event do share your experience far and wide in as many forums as you can, that's the best way to help others avoid these jokers.

Offline TomB22

I've done it pre-covid in Zermatt few years back. The girl is no longer working for them (at least does not show up on the web page anymore). It was 3.5 days deal (she skied for 3 days and I've stayed 4). My setup was pretty similar - a rented apartment where we did our own breakfast but went out for dinners and had lunches on the slope.
I have no complaints, she was easy to talk to, was a reasonable skier so that I didn't have to wait too long for her. We shagged every day, OWO + all standard positions were included. Cracking body plus enthusiastic kisser.
I'm going back to Zermatt tomorrow but haven't considered doing it this time. Perhaps next season.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:44:52 pm by TomB22 »

Offline DDMC30

Excellent review is right. I have always been curious about this, I expect you need to have a significant quantity of money to burn to indulge in it and not feel the sting of the price tag. Defo nice to have some company on a ski holiday though, I am 3rd wheeling with a couple in the alps in March, do I dare bring a ski bunny?? If it was cheaper I would in a heartbeat

Offline pantywetter

That sounds horrible.  It’s like having a miserable wife or girlfriend with you.
In all of my years of punting I’ve never fancied more than a 2 hour booking as I’m sure I would get tired of their company very quickly and they would just annoy me.

Offline SWLondon

If you have the patience then seeking is probably a better bet for this kind of thing. Many on there would be up for an all expenses trip skiing for not much in cash transaction