Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeća Orion - Aberdeen  (Read 3018 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6947469) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Sta8eless

External Link/Members Only

Read a review here for miss orion and was intrigued to see her. Booked a time got a response and booked 1 and half hour later in the the afternoon. Her place was in a nice city area and as I reached I message her and got no reply. Waited for 5 mins and called her which she picked up and told me where to go.

She opens the door and the girl was exactly as the picture. Everything fine till this moment. Her appearance was as she just woke up and the room was messy with sheets around and she asked me to stay and she will be back. She quickly returned with a lingerie but I could tell that she wasn't ready and did little to prepare her self. This was evident from her flaccid cock which seems like a good size and girth only if it could get erect.

Although I should have left at that point but I decided to stay and started to chat for a while to distract and allow her time. Started giving her oral which made no difference while she did do some fake moans. She started to give me oral and we soon turn into 69. Her oral technique was OK,  lots of teeth but she deep throated few times to make up for it.

She asked me if she can cum in my mouth which I was surprised that she asked for it but she started to Rim me while stroking her cock and soon her moans got louder but the best she did was probably precum.

I decided now to enter her with condom on and had her on all four, but at that point I could not get of my head around the fact that this is not going well. Tried few minutes but I could not get the excitement. Tried few different positions but not much difference. While this was going her already minimal enthusiasm completely disappeared and she asking me directly to hurry up as she needs to go. Mind you that we were around 30 mins into the punt, since I was in that moment I tried to ignore and she started to stroke me with her hand which soon I took over to finish off and end .

She gave me tissues to clean myself up , washed my hands but no clean towel offered upon asking she pointed towards the rack but I decided to get my clothes on and avoided that towel. Not the worst punt I had but felt equally horrible afterwards. May be if it was a different time in evening she might have been better but I expected her to tell me if this was the best time for her.

Offline ptt67

Really sorry to hear that you had such a shit time with her. Goes to show that with many SPs what one punter gets may be completely different to another - but at least others can read this and take into account just what a gamble she represents. I must say, I’m not entirely surprised that her service was pretty shite - I myself had to work bloody hard to finally get what I wanted out of our time together! What does surprise me is her utter lack of effort in terms of how she presented herself ....total contrast to what I encountered.....mind you, it still wouldn’t have made up for her shit service!

Offline Sta8eless

Rightly said...total lack of effort...sorry for your encounter as well.

Offline shemaleluv86

Wow, I saw her just over a year ago in Belfast and had my worst experience ever.  At the time it was obvious she was a drug addict, a guy since has said that from her twitter account her appearance had improved - to me sounded like she may have gotten a bit healthier, which I was glad to hear.  But in no way am I surprised she provided a shitty service.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320725.0

Offline Cabertosser

Thanks for the review! Saved me some dosh as she was on my radar !

Offline auldie63

Birchplace? is that not full of men pretending to be women?  :hi:

Offline big-al93

Birchplace? is that not full of men pretending to be women?  :hi:

If trans people offend you, would it not make more sense to just not read the reviews (they are in their own clearly marked section afterall), rather than posting comments that will no doubt offend some others?  :unknown: