Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jodie_Marie - Bristol - Any Intel on this one?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline davidvoss

External Link/Members Only

Looking good, but outcalls only with no feedback - could mean TOFTT..... Do I really want an unknown entity at my gaff?

Wondering if anybody knows anything about this lady.

Offline Corus Boy

Don't know her and unlikely to!

Looks pretty.

No OWO.
No CIM
No Kissing
Smokes
Looks High Maintenance, that may just refect in quality of service.
And to stop any thoughts;

"...to book please be aware i do ask for a £40 deposit..."

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

Looking good, but outcalls only with no feedback - could mean TOFTT..... Do I really want an unknown entity at my gaff?

Wondering if anybody knows anything about this lady.

The SW is a large area.

Please add location in future as it saves Forum Helpers having to do it for you.

:hi:

Offline Jonlove69

She asks for a £40 deposit to confirm you are going to turn up.

This is for an outcall service only  :dash:

Also don’t believe her story. Beautiful girls never order a Mocha. It’s always a skinny latte with Oatmilk

Offline simping

She's an influencer on T*kT*K  :wackogirl: :lol:

Offline stevesimpson

Had a meet booked in by text, was halfway there (Clifton incall) when she cancelled and asked if I could do later...

Still slightly tempted to try again. She's a fitty for sure. And if she actually does facials....

Offline joninbristol

Had a meet booked in by text, was halfway there (Clifton incall) when she cancelled and asked if I could do later...

Out of interest for the OP, did she refund your deposit immediately Steve, or was one not asked for?
:hi:

Offline bristolnick

Does anyone know her tik tok name? I exchanged some messages with her but the time was not right.

Offline markxj

Had a booking with her yesterday but it didn't happen.
She went radio silent on me after confirming a booking with me; so it's a no from me. Time waster

Offline inalco

She went radio silent on me after confirming a booking with me; so it's a no from me. Time waster

Did you pay a deposit?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Still slightly tempted to try again. She's a fitty for sure. And if she actually does facials....

It would be helpful if these were full reviews.