Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir  (Read 1806 times)

Offline nomad786

Anybody thinking of going to agadir in January 2023. I normally go in a group but the others can't make it for one reason or another. Would definitely like to go in a group rather than single traveler

Offline nike

Why did u have the urge to start a new thread, asking a vague question, when there is already another thread on Agadir, just below ?

Offline nomad786

As it was slightly off topic ie organising a vist as opposed to an actual, I thought it would be better to start new thread.

If it's an issue I can delete it and post it under agadir forum. Not a problem

Offline nike

Only a mod. can delete posts.
Also I'm not sure organising meets is allowed, perhaps someone with better knowledge than me , will be able to clarify.

Offline nomad786

May there could be section added to the forum where meets could advertised and organised.
Could make the even more interesting

Offline southcoastpunter

see site rules (look at the very bottom of each page) - rule 19.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

Offline nakibajaan

Can someone please message me a link for a girlfriendly villa or apartment in agadir or post it on this thread i would appreciate your help. Or if anyone knows a hotel where they allow moroccan girls overnight. cheers!

Offline payanddisplay

Re villa/apartment, go on Airbnb and contact non morrocan sounding owners/management.
Re Hotels, most allow it if a separate room is booked for the guest and that person has out of town ID.