Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2023 F1 Season  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Jomoore

Oh dear!  The MV haters will be apoplectic!  :yahoo:

Online webpunter

Oh dear!  The MV haters will be apoplectic!  :yahoo:

You'd better get another review in
Given that you are on 44
 ;)

Offline kim88

Hats off to Alonso. Seeing him going wheel to wheel against Hamilton is beautiful. Aston Martin are worthy of their hype indeed. Still however... They are miles away from the Red Bull who are simply in a league of their own.

Unless Ferrari/Mercedes/Aston Martin actually makes a massive improvement sooner than later, I cant see anything but Verstappen crusing his way to the title...

Offline mr.bluesky

Hats off to Alonso. Seeing him going wheel to wheel against Hamilton is beautiful. Aston Martin are worthy of their hype indeed. Still however... They are miles away from the Red Bull who are simply in a league of their own.

Unless Ferrari/Mercedes/Aston Martin actually makes a massive improvement sooner than later, I cant see anything but Verstappen crusing his way to the title...

May as well give him the title now, can't see anyone stopping him. I thought Ferrari might give them a run for their money but it looks like the same old Ferrari from last season.  :dash: A good result for Aston Martin and Alonso  but somehow you can't see them reproducing that sort of performance on a regular basis. Perez in the other Red Bull should be his closest rival but even he was no match for the Dutch brat .

Offline ManOFSteel

Vestapen all the way again this season!

Offline mr.bluesky

Vestapen all the way again this season!

Unfortunately it looks likely.  I don't think I will be watching many races live this year. More likely to watch the first lap as that's where all the crashes are then tune in for the last lap to watch the Dutch brat cross the finishing line.

Offline RMwonderer

Possibly but it’s only been one race. Last year RB dnf first race then wiped the floor so who knows

Offline RMwonderer

Sorry if this brings back ptsd but imagine if we had these v10s back.

External Link/Members Only

I dont understand the marketing team behind f1 tbh. They still use the sounds of these cars on marketing material

Online webpunter

Sorry if this brings back ptsd but imagine if we had these v10s back.

I dont understand the marketing team behind f1 tbh. They still use the sounds of these cars on marketing material

If only
I've been at Sliverstone for the F1 & there is half an hour or so of some the cars of yesteryear on the track
Pretty sure it was V12s back then & its ear splittingly loud, makes the V10s seem quiet

It was epic in 2020 when Mercedes had the W11, considered to be the fastest F1 car
The other teams, especially Whinger Spice, going ballistic @ DAS  :yahoo:  :lol:
LH did 1:24 in quali c.f. 1:30 in the 2022 [fastest lap]

The W07 was pretty rapid too, Bottas setting the highest ever speed in a race in 2016 @ 231mph in Mexico [at altitude & thin air enabling this]

Online webpunter

GR: "Red Bull will win every single race in 2023 F1 season"

It was a stroll for MV in Bahrain, he could have gone faster if he needed to
RB should be where they are, their overspend in 2021 benefitting them that year last year & 2023 too

I see this year being divided into 3 races

1/ Red Bull - out front racing on their own against the clock & points accumulation
2/ Ferrari Mercedes & Aston [Ferrari might get towards RB occasionally before they fuck it up for one reason or another]
3/ the rest

Watching '2' will be the most interesting & in '3' Alpine & McLaren potentially battling it out 

MV is odds on to win the WDC
The only way i see him not winning it is, is that if he has a major 'off' & cant drive for a significant number of races 
You gotta remember that SP is there to support MV
When Mercedes were dominant & Bottas was a superb wingman the team also allowed the drivers to go 'racing'
Who can forget Bottas the bowling ball
Ferrari openly OK racing as well
As for RB ever allowing 'racing' yeah right  :lol:
MV would have a melt down  :rolleyes:

With RB so far ahead its going to be dull in the respect that WhingerSpice & MV are unlikely to be under any real pressure so they wont be chucking their toys outta the pram  :(

Have been looking at when in the season MV could win this years WDC
1st = 25 pts / 2nd = 18 pts / 3rd = 15 pts / 4th = 12 points
23 races
I can see various drivers / teams picking up 3rd & 4th
SP aint gonna compete against MV, obvs
I reck MV could technically win it by mid way through this year race 12 or 13
Thankfully Silverstone is the 11th race, hopefully too early in the season 
Hungary is the 12th so cue another display of how not to behave by RB fans 

Offline kim88

Possibly but it’s only been one race. Last year RB dnf first race then wiped the floor so who knows

Somehow I don't see RB imploding like Ferrari though.
Quite simply, they looked to have nailed the new regulation, which sadly means another cycle of one team dominating whilst the rest is playing catch up...

Offline Blackpool Rock

GR: "Red Bull will win every single race in 2023 F1 season"

It was a stroll for MV in Bahrain, he could have gone faster if he needed to
RB should be where they are, their overspend in 2021 benefitting them that year last year & 2023 too

I see this year being divided into 3 races

1/ Red Bull - out front racing on their own against the clock & points accumulation
2/ Ferrari Mercedes & Aston [Ferrari might get towards RB occasionally before they fuck it up for one reason or another]
3/ the rest

Watching '2' will be the most interesting & in '3' Alpine & McLaren potentially battling it out 

MV is odds on to win the WDC
The only way i see him not winning it is, is that if he has a major 'off' & cant drive for a significant number of races

You gotta remember that SP is there to support MV
When Mercedes were dominant & Bottas was a superb wingman the team also allowed the drivers to go 'racing'
Who can forget Bottas the bowling ball
Ferrari openly OK racing as well
As for RB ever allowing 'racing' yeah right  :lol:
MV would have a melt down  :rolleyes:

With RB so far ahead its going to be dull in the respect that WhingerSpice & MV are unlikely to be under any real pressure so they wont be chucking their toys outta the pram  :(

Have been looking at when in the season MV could win this years WDC
1st = 25 pts / 2nd = 18 pts / 3rd = 15 pts / 4th = 12 points
23 races
I can see various drivers / teams picking up 3rd & 4th
SP aint gonna compete against MV, obvs
I reck MV could technically win it by mid way through this year race 12 or 13
Thankfully Silverstone is the 11th race, hopefully too early in the season 
Hungary is the 12th so cue another display of how not to behave by RB fans
Wouldn't it be great if all the teams and drivers got together so that they took turns in sacrificing one race to take MV out so that he had a DNF about 6 races in a row  :D
Fuck me imagine the conniption fit he and Whinger spice would be having  :yahoo:

Online webpunter

Wouldn't it be great if all the teams and drivers got together so that they took turns in sacrificing one race to take MV out so that he had a DNF about 6 races in a row  :D
Fuck me imagine the conniption fit he and Whinger spice would be having  :yahoo:

If only
The problem is that the drivers who can easily mix a 'crash' into their repertoire aint still driving
Schumacher & Mazespin spring to mind

For Bottas the bowling ball it was wet, pissing it down soooo easy to lock up
Its not his fault the cars dont have ABS
AlfaR might get the arsehole should he do it again
Kinda get the impression that he & LH get on ok

Watch DTS, MV was apopletic with his underling team-mate :lol:
Especially when SP finished P1  :yahoo:
Of all the races to win Monaco seems to be up there
If you look at the telemetry SP canes it on the revs on the apex / coming out of the corner
What a tinker  ;)

Its very hard to win @ Monaco if you arent on the front row of the grid
And being P2 doesnt help much unless a lightning start
LH did it from P3 in 2008

Offline mr.bluesky

If only
The problem is that the drivers who can easily mix a 'crash' into their repertoire aint still driving
Schumacher & Mazespin spring to mind

Kevin Magnussen needs to return to his old kamikaze way of driving to take out the Dutch brat  He was always good for an " incident or two" . He seems to have calmed down a bit now unfortunately.

Offline mr.bluesky

So the Dutch brat is down in 15th place on the grid for todays Saudi grand prix  :yahoo:
Unfortunately it will only take him a few laps to get back to the front  :dash:
Another good performance by Alonso in the Aston Martin again, looks like signing him was a good move by both party's. If Perez is leading the race I expect the Dutch brat to barge his way past or Perez will be ordered to move over. Russell outperforming Hamilton again but I can't see him finishing on the rostrum.  It would be good If Alonso can get the win for himself and Aston Martin. If the Dutch brat closes in on Alonso he will not let him pass without a hell of a fight. After last week's snooze fest it should be an interesting race ( well, for the first 20 or so laps until the Dutch brat hits the front)

Offline shaft10

@MrBluesky

Could do with Verstappen getting into a tangle in Turn 1 and picking up some wing damage .. that would hamper his strategy, he'll be anxious and will be wanting to stay out of trouble as they know have the pace to get to the front of the pack .. should be interesting

Offline Blackpool Rock

@MrBluesky

Could do with Verstappen getting into a tangle in Turn 1 and picking up some wing damage .. that would hamper his strategy, he'll be anxious and will be wanting to stay out of trouble as they know have the pace to get to the front of the pack .. should be interesting
Unusual for the RB to break down and unfortunately it happened in Quali rather than the race so he will still be able to haul in the pack and a decent set of points  :thumbsdown:

His antics and that of Whinger and the useless race director from a couple of seasons back have set him up now as the Bond villain of F1  :hi:

Online webpunter

I'm pleased to see that the FIA & race organisers dont have to be told [by Whinger Spice] to get a safety car [SC] on track if possible
To allow MV to catch up
They know to do this, teamwork FIA & RB in harmony

How many laps did it last ?
The race oragnisers commented [after the SC finished] that the telemetry on the car / gps showed that it was still on track
Presuming they dont have sight of a TV  :rolleyes:
If so they could have seen it was off track & anyways the marshalls could have easily moved it by a metre or so 

Wondering on which lap SP will be told to let MV pass ?
Will be ace if he ignores it  :lol: :yahoo:

Edit:  got this last bit wrong.  RB encouraging racing, well i never.  See how long this lasts :) 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:29:10 pm by webpunter »

Offline mr.bluesky

Ferrari shoot themselves in the foot again. Not telling Leclerc about Alonso's 5 second penalty taken under the safety car until it was too late  🙄   Race officials determined to screw Alonso with yet another 5 second penalty.  Dutch brat had a face like a slapped arse at the end of the race.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:31:31 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online webpunter

It could be 10 secs, for not taking the penalty properly
Same as last week
Whilst l like Alonso [& AstonM] i'd prefer to see GR get 3rd
Rules are rules
As for the prancing donkey  :rolleyes:

Offline kim88

The FIA are such a joke... They could have at least decided on the penalty during the race, not after.

Anyways, another easy 1-2 victory for Red Bull. You might as well give them the WCC now with their cars being too dominant. It would be nice to see Checo actually doing a full Rosberg on Verstappen even if thats highly unlikely.

Offline mr.bluesky

The FIA are such a joke... They could have at least decided on the penalty during the race, not after.

Anyways, another easy 1-2 victory for Red Bull. You might as well give them the WCC now with their cars being too dominant. It would be nice to see Checo actually doing a full Rosberg on Verstappen even if thats highly unlikely.

So Alonso is given another time penalty which means Russell is promoted to third. I'm sure that is not how he wanted to finish on the podium. Barring any mechanical failures you can see Red Bull winning every race this season.  It's going to be a very boring season. Who said cheats don't prosper  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:25:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online webpunter

Please be reasonable, they did have to check with Whinger Spice to see who RB wanted to finish 3rd  :rolleyes:

GR commented that RB will win every race
I reck RB can go faster if they need to

If only SP could do a Rosberg 🤞, there would be lots of toys on the floor in one of the RB pits

I very much hope that MV gets in race car problems
In quali or sprint race makes no difference as the car is fast enuf to make up the gap [they beat Mercedes by like 50 secs ish in Bahrain]
On race day some DNFs or well back down the points
It wont be enuf to allow the other teams to catch them, however a window of opportunity may just open for [the very likeable] SP

There is some good news
Whinger Spice will be getting less attention & Sky F1 time
The focus will be Mercedes, Aston & the prancing donkey + the other teams

It won't take long for the F1 media to be speculating as to when in the year RB can win the WDC & manufacturer title
I expect RB to be given a ticking off for something by the FIA
To try & evidence that they & RB aren't up each others arses
They are going to have try harder than that  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:28:57 pm by webpunter »

Offline mr.bluesky

So Alonso has been given back his 3rd place finish after an appeal by Aston Martin, rightly so  :thumbsup:

Online webpunter

So Alonso has been given back his 3rd place finish after an appeal by Aston Martin, rightly so  :thumbsup:

You couldn't make it up  :rolleyes:
The FIA are muppets, again
GR holds a good position by having commented that the punishment seemed harsh, even though it (temporarily) lifted him onto the podium 

Offline JimmySW

You couldn't make it up  :rolleyes:
The FIA are muppets, again
GR holds a good position by having commented that the punishment seemed harsh, even though it (temporarily) lifted him onto the podium

They are and GR is becoming a bit of a legend in his attitude, something it took LH a long time to acquire.

Offline Blackpool Rock

They are and GR is becoming a bit of a legend in his attitude, something it took LH a long time to acquire.
And something I doubt very much that the Dutch brat with a face like a spanked arse will ever acquire

Offline RMwonderer

Things that's pissed me off this race.

Harsh penalty.

Jos verstappen face

Sky sports in general. I feel like they are ruining the experience massively if you're not a sky box customer. Theres been so many bad angles. Onboard had wrong engine sounds. And dont get me started on the bias commentaries

Online webpunter

And something I doubt very much that the Dutch brat with a face like a spanked arse will ever acquire

It is disappointing that with RB so far ahead MV won't be in a position where he chucks his toys outta the pram, is dangerous on track & is generally an all round cunt
[no triggers to cause these outbursts]
In 2021 trying to run LH off track on numerous races, landing his car on top of LHs at Monza [& not bothering to check LH was ok]
Swerving across the track in Brazil in 2021 [LH won] & moaning to fuck when he tried to close the door on LH the same year @ Silverstone & came off worst

These two races IMO were the pick of the year [i was @ Silverstone, unlikely to see such an epic race again anytime soon]
& there was a very very happy ending [we like these !]

MV was feigning congratulations for SP yesterday  :rolleyes:
It will have irked MV that SP was referred to as a street racer
Referencing his win @ Monaco last year
Especially after SP somehow  :D lost the back end in the final quali spun out which brought the session to a close with him in P1
Thats why MV refused to help SP end of last season, numerous comments on it

Unlikely this year to see [the dwarf] whinger spice go absolutely off at the deep end [on whatever he doesn't like]  :(
At Silverstone he was apoplectic  :lol: :yahoo:
He's got small bloke syndrome & it doesn't help that 🐺 is 6'5"

Offline mh

Yep, the jack lifting would be working on the car, touching isn't working on it.

Offline mh

Watching "Drive to Survive" before the season started means the midfield battles hold a lot more interest for me now than in some previous years. That's good because it is a bit boring out in front.

RB reliability might be the chink in the armour but they held out. Merc easily beating Ferrari was a surprise but now they also have Aston to compete with.

If Merc really can deliver a better car in 6 or 7 races while picking up points all the way to that then in this long season it isn't over quite yet.

Offline mr.bluesky

Hopefully there will be rain during the forthcoming Australian grand prix to liven things up a bit otherwise with the Dutch brat on pole position it's going to be another boring race  😴

Offline JimmySW

Hopefully there will be rain during the forthcoming Australian grand prix to liven things up a bit otherwise with the Dutch brat on pole position it's going to be another boring race  😴

Well it wasn't boring!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well it wasn't boring!
Was going to watch the highlights but then saw the result  :dash:

Suddenly it's OK to finish a race under the safety car when it's Max leading  :unknown:

Online threechilliman

I didn't watch the F1 'show'.

Offline mr.bluesky

Was going to watch the highlights but then saw the result  :dash:

Suddenly it's OK to finish a race under the safety car when it's Max leading  :unknown:

Not surprising at all, its well known there is one rule for the Dutch brat and one rule for everyone else.  :unknown:  remember the Belgium grand prix from a couple of seasons ago when virtually  the whole race was run behind the safety car. I don't think the people who make the rules for F1 understand the rules themselves, F1 racing has become a joke

Offline kim88

Another clown show from FIA... Sainz shouldnt have recieved a penalty imho if they were going to give Alonso back his 3rd place.

Apart from that, was nice to see the cat and mouse game between Hamilton and Alonso fighting for 2nd place. Too bad Russell couldnt join in with his engine failure.

But nothing change. Red Bull wins again. Not exactly a good race from Max but that doesnt matter with the RB19 having superior race pace and zips past any cars like lightning flash once DRS opens.

Offline mr.bluesky

Another clown show from FIA... Sainz shouldnt have recieved a penalty imho if they were going to give Alonso back his 3rd place.

Apart from that, was nice to see the cat and mouse game between Hamilton and Alonso fighting for 2nd place. Too bad Russell couldnt join in with his engine failure.

But nothing change. Red Bull wins again. Not exactly a good race from Max but that doesnt matter with the RB19 having superior race pace and zips past any cars like lightning flash once DRS opens.

The last few laps were chaos, Surely it is safer to re start races with a rolling start behind the safety car but that would be the common sense thing to do  :dash: Good to see Alonso and Aston Martin on the podium again. Russell unlucky today.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:36:01 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline kim88

The last few laps were chaos, Surely it is safer to re start races with a rolling start behind the safety car but that would be the common sense thing to do  :dash: Good to see Alonso and Aston Martin on the podium again. Russell unlucky today.

This or just ending the race after Magnussen crash should have been the sensible thing to do but FIA wanted to make this into Hollywood. I bet DTS cant wait to milk the most out of this.

Having said that though, I wouldnt have minded the thought Hamilton returning Verstappen some of that Abu Dhabi treatment just for the sake of seeing the drama afterwards  :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 11:57:15 am by kim88 »

Offline mikecee

Is it a coincidence that Michael Masi  was in attendance?   Like 2021 all over again.

Offline RMwonderer

My take away

Restart procedure was correct. Red flag was correct too. That debris isn’t as easy as it looks to clear.

Result is correct imo but feel for haas.

Sainz penalty is harsh considering they deemed leclercs a racing incident

Offline mh

Not exactly a good race from Max but that doesnt matter with the RB19 having superior race pace and zips past any cars like lightning flash once DRS opens.

There's something going on with their DRS and rear wing generally. If it passes scrutineering inspection then well done to them on finding a benefit within the rules. Glad all that money they overspent on development was worth it.
 :sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

Just a reminder that Michael Masi is watching this unfold at his first race back since Abu Dhabi 21'. You couldn't write it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

Its also ok to start a race under the safety car
With MV leading, obvs
For the shortest ever GP
3 laps ish ? in the rain @ Spa 2021
Two motivations:
  • give MV half points for a worthy win  :sarcastic:
  • not having to give those paying to be at the race a refund
The FIA are laughable
& they know it

Online webpunter

Lando Norris hides from camera after calling Lewis Hamilton eight-time world champion
McLaren driver Lando Norris referenced the controversial finish to the 2021 F1 season while streaming on Twitch, calling Lewis Hamilton an eight--time world champion

What a tinker @golando is :yahoo:
He's a very talented F1 driver, 200mph in the wet with no visibility & lots of things going on
Like he'd make such a mistake  :lol:
Brilliant  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you follow F1 social media & press stuff its not just @golando
Loads of people do it
Ted Kravitz did it - "LH was robbed"
Red hot poker up the bum from Sky F1 after RB & MV spat the dummy out  :D

MV has got to face this race in race out, the other 19 drivers & the 9 teams laughing at him
Including SP, tho he's gotta be discrete
He's not mates with LH, how could anyone possibly think this ?

& what happened next pray tell ?
Evidenced to everyone that RB are a cheating bunch of cunts

It is more embarrassing to be a RB fan than it is to support Wankchester Utd
Which is quite an achievement all things considered

Offline mr.bluesky

What a tinker @golando is :yahoo:

It is more embarrassing to be a RB fan than it is to support Wankchester Utd
Which is quite an achievement all things considered

:lol: brilliant 👏  I would imagine if a certain banned cockney wanker was still a member on here then he would be a massive Red Bull team fan  :D

Online webpunter

:lol: brilliant 👏  I would imagine if a certain banned cockney wanker was still a member on here then he would be a massive Red Bull team fan  :D

:hi:

Online webpunter

A bit of a gap on F1 races
Baku proved to be interesting
GR holding his line, drifting a little wide on full lock & interacting with brat boy MV
Who promptly had his 1st meltdown of the 2023 season

Watching sky F1 pundit comments this included that MV likes to dish stuff out but doesnt like getting it back
GR was very skilled in front of the camera
Suggesting that going round the outside always brought with it a level of risk
& that MV could have easily overtaken him on one of the subsequent straights with a faster car
Yet he chose the wrong option

My interpretation is that MV had a bit of a panic attack seeing Checo out front
It doesnt take long for the cunt in him to surface
Havent seen it yet as MV & the RBs have been out front with a considerable margin

In the media there is some news
Sadly the much loved & amusing External Link/Members Only has been self terminated / discontinued
It is reborn  :yahoo:

Such a hypocritical, petty, toxic team.
"I know how to do that"
yeah, when you've got the fastest car, you spoilt baby.

And one of the posters showing the attached
Bet ya Ted kravitz was itching to make a comment but knew it would be curtains & P45 if he did

MV gets a pasting & by the looks of it the new link seems broader, more balanced 

Well done to the FIA, their fave poster boy having the wheels come orf at the 1st opportunity
Just like them through & through
Look at the FIA & FIFA being in the same pond & you wont be far wrong

Offline mr.bluesky

I'm sure this will be the first of many temper tantrums from the Dutch brat this season, like you say he can dish it out but he can't take it. He has probably already been to see boss whinger spice about Perez finishing in front of him in the sprint race ( how dare he, why didn't Perez slow down and let the Dutch brat get past him)  bloody Perez has got to learn he is a number two driver and the whole world revolves around the Dutch brat.  :sarcastic: Russell should have squeezed him out even more when passing him and put him into the wall, the Dutch brat would have done it to Hamilton . Good to see Naomi Schiff looking damn sexy again before the start of the race  :rose:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 04:54:15 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline shaft10

what an absolute procession this season is going to be for Red Bulls, they are pissing on everyone ... no competition whatsoever