Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rebeca Orion - Cambridge (currently Aberdeen) TOFTT  (Read 3441 times)

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

I visited TS Rebeca Orion (initially she was going by simply 'Miss Orion') in Cambridge 3 weeks ago - I've been intending to leave a review but have been stretched for time recently.

Rates - £120 for 30 mins/£160 per hour - I paid for 30 minute booking

The girl - absolutely stunning (both facially and physically - 1.68m tall - cock 7.5" and very girthy) - exactly like her pics, both on BP and Twitter (  External Link/Members Only  ). She was friendly, happy, chatty (with excellent English) and fun company.

Coms - not the best to be honest ....more in review below

Service - included deep FK, OWO both ways and fucking both ways - no cum on her part

Full review;

So, this girl popped up on my radar about a month ago in Peterborough (only about 40 minutes from me)...given her looks (and reasonable rates) I was naturally intrigued. Online research revealed absolutely nothing at all and given the fairly non-committal (in terms of precise services offered) style of her BP profile, I was somewhat wary. I am also wary when a girl has absolutely no cock pics - I tend to assume (though not always correctly) that this is either because she is modestly endowed or that she is predominantly passive- or both (my current preference is either versatile sessions or occasionally submitting to a very dominant top). Checking out her Twitter account (use the twitter details at the bottom of her profile and not the direct Twitter link as that doesn't take you to an active page) didn't really add any reassurance (other than to confirm that if indeed the same girl then she is drop dead gorgeous) as it doesn't contain anything remotely hardcore - though she clearly likes flaunting her (pretty perfect) arse, which actually served to reinforce my assumption that she might well be only bottom.

Enquiries by whatsapp (all easy in the first instance) lead to her confirming that she would be happy to provide all my specified services - FK, OWO (both ways) and fucking both ways - I also enquired about the size of her cock (which riles some girls, but didn't her) and she replied saying 9 inches. I was (naturally) dubious about this, but, given the usual degree of exaggeration it still made me think that she must be pretty well hung if she is claiming that kind of size! Finally I asked what height she is as my preference ideally is for girls shorter than myself (I'm only 5'8), however she didn't respond to this question.

I decided that she was worth a TOFFT - I would simply walk if unimpressed upon arrival and lined up a (potential, though to be confirmed on my part) booking for sometime later that evening....as the evening wore on, however, I decided to abort (and messaged to apologise as I always do) as I couldn't be arsed to drive to Peterborough and back for what still felt like a pretty risky punt - one of those 'probably a bit too good to be true' feelings...

A few days later and my (pretty much daily) scan of BP revealed that she was now in Cambridge (literally my patch) so the itch returned with a vengeance - definitely worth a (potentially) wasted journey down the road to check this particular SP out.

I got back in touch and tried to line up an 8.30pm meet.....it took some time for her to finally respond, so once she did, it was getting on a bit, so we agreed on 9pm instead. Replies this time were transmitted by whatsapp voice message on her part, so it was clear her English was good - although her voice was pretty deep (even by TS standards). I said I would definitely be there at 9pm but would also confirm again when on my way - which I did. On parking up (easy location - especially in the evening - in central Cambridge) at around 8.55, I messaged to let her know I was there. Shortly after she called and said that we had agreed 9.30pm (bullshit). I was none too happy and insisted that 'no, it was definitely 9pm and that she should refer to the message thread' ...she was apologetic and said 'please can you wait till 9.15?' I reluctantly agreed but was already pissed off by this - definite red flag situation (probably still punting someone else...and probably phoning me whilst in the middle of doing so!- poor current punter :mad: ). As I sat waiting, I was increasingly tempted to just fuck off - better a bit of wasted time than £120 (and wasted time) down the drain - when  9.15pm arrived I called but received no answer ....that was enough - quick 'I really hate being messed around and forced to wait - doubtless double booked - so, let's forget it' message on my part then I quickly got down to rolling a quick fag to smoke on my journey home.....just about to fire the engine up and the phone rang again...'really sorry...are you still there? come now, flat #, etc' - thought fuck it, might as well at least check her out...

A couple of minutes later she was ushering me into the flat - nice, brightly lit hallway - and fuck me, my jaw nearly hit the floor!!...fucking gorgeous...I mean really fucking gorgeous...and all dressed up to the nines and fully made up as if she were about to get in a taxi and hit the town for a night of clubbing...proper 'classy slut' attire...skin tight, expensive looking, dark blue, strappy mini dress (just covering her arse) - matching, very expensive looking, dark blue (gold heels) 'fuck me stilettoes' and a very elaborate/fancy silver necklace to finish the whole look off....never before turned up to a punt (save perhaps to Julie Lopez) to encounter such a well turned out girl! She was beaming a great big smile and went into a provocative little twirl to show herself off - 'so, glad you waited?'....'fuck yes!', or something to that effect was my reply....I was still somewhat in shock and disbelieve at what stood before me  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Once in the bedroom - nice room, big bed, nicely dimmed (but not too dark) lighting, kind of cool, trance like music on in the background from her phone - we were straight into (light) french kissing and fondling - she smelt, tasted and felt just as good as she looked....however, even whilst this was going on, she kept on chatting away more than I would have liked along with a fair amount of 'yes baby...I like that baby...Mmm baby' kind of stuff....I started to feel that she might be one of these girls that just puts on a great big 'I'm really turned on act'. I tried my best to ignore this and quickly got her onto all fours on the bed so that I could worship her arse - definitely one of her best assets...fantastically proportioned (not ott like many TS) and whilst doubtless surgically enhanced, has somehow retained a wonderful, natural feeling softness...lush! As I peeled her mini dress up over her arse to her waist (no easy feat as it was so skin tight) and parted her cheeks to get at her areshole, I discovered that I didn't even need to pull her thong (they usually wear thongs lol) to one side as she was in fact wearing crotchless knickers which allowed access without even being removed....I proceeded to tongue away at her perfect (and perfectly clean) little hole...as I did, her rather false sounding moans and utterings of pleasure continued...'Oh baby I love that....etc'.....a reach around to the front of her sexy underwear proved that my attentions were not producing the normal reaction to such professed pleasure, as my hand encountered a decidedly flaccid cock....not even a stirring  :thumbsdown:

Rimming her moved on to my removing my clothes and allowing her get up close and personal to my cock - I was still raging hard - I had been from the moment I first clapped eyes on her - physically (plus the way she was turned out, the way she smelt - divine - etc) was enough to keep the blood pumping despite all this play acting which would normally have completely killed any arousal. She proceeded to suck me (without) initially with me standing and then continuing as I laid back on the bed....tbf, despite not being properly deep...no allowing me to pull her head onto my cock and to get it into her throat, she was still giving a pretty good blow job...lots of slurping, and plenty of eye contact...plenty of (probably feigned) enthusiasm. As she continued to suck away, I got the distinct impression that she was rather expecting this attention alone to tip me over the edge - perhaps with lots of punters a half decent blowjob is all she needs to finish them off and get them on their way (especially if only a 30 minute booking) - anyway, that certainly wasn't going to work on me (I can count on less than one hand the number of times a bj alone has been sufficient to get me off). I maneuvered us into 69...first on our sides then with her on top, but despite my best attempts (I say best, but in fact I get bored of giving a girl oral pretty damn quick if it doesn't result in a good boner), she never got to more than half mast....so, enough of this, time to fuck her!

Rubbered up I entered her first in missionary and straight away I was aware of a deliberate attempt to restrict just how deeply I could get into her...making sure that her legs weren't sufficiently splayed for me to gain proper access - you know, the common Rom cis girl trick - a kind of 'he gets to fuck me but simply allowing him to feel his cock inside me is enough' - again, a bit like the expectation that a bj alone would finish me off, I think she now fully expected that a few half deep thrusts into her arse would see me on my way. Anyway, unperturbed I continued to gently insist that she spread her legs properly, that she let me fuck her properly...eventually (in fact it felt like all of a sudden) she seemed to relent and the next thing I know her legs were behind her knees and I was properly ploughing her - with this she changed into a completely different animal! What had felt like a well rehearsed routine and feigned enjoyment suddenly transformed into full on, no holds barred, passionate fucking.....nothing seemed remotely false now as she started snogging my face off and pulling me deeper into her - the 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' now seemed 100% authentic and was backed up by the now impressively hard and impressively sized cock between her wide apart thighs! Fucking her missionary moved onto her riding me cowgirl and then getting her into doggy so I could fuck away and feast on that magnificent arse....I had pretty much done away with any ideas of a versatile session at this stage as I was enjoying fucking her far too much to be worried about including anything else....eventually I decided that finishing off back in missionary whilst snogging away and grabbing her cock would be my preferred finale..

As it turned out, she had different ideas....once disengaged she was now keen to get my mouth round her cock again....only this time round her impressively hard cock - its not (of course) the 9" she had claimed but it must be at least 7.5 and with some serious girth - a proper weapon - having her pull my head down onto it was (of course lol) a completely different sensation to slurping away on its semi erect state earlier on. Hugely turned on, I am now on all fours, tugging away at myself as she kneels in front of me forcing her cock in and out of my throat....sensing my state of arousal she then starts saying 'I'm going to cum in your throat baby...I'm going to cum'. Hot as it is, I didn't really fancy a 'wanking myself to a finish' type of conclusion so I pulled away, saying 'no babe, don't cum yet....I want you to fuck me - if you cum you won't be able to!' (now that her cock was raging hard and pretty intimidating I had decided that it actually would be a real shame not to feel it in my arse as well as down my throat)....to this she actually laughed and said 'don't be silly babe I'm not going to cum - I never cum - I save it all!'...effectively admitting that saying she was about to was simply another of her ruses to tip a guy over the edge... :lol: With this she reached for a condom from the bedside table and announced 'come on then, if you think you can take it, I'll fuck you!' I got into position on all fours and as I pleaded for her to 'go gently at first', I took a large sniff of poppers and braced myself for what I fully anticipated would be a far from gentle entry....and I was not wrong!  :scare: One or two half strokes and then she buried herself right to the hilt inside me...damn she stretched me out....a lot of teeth gritting as gradually my arse got used to her girth...she's actually a great size for me (a bit like TS Nick) - I can stretch to accommodate girth like theirs but anything lengthier (a monster like Kalliny Nomura for example) and I just can't take it all.

She didn't fuck me for long from behind...tbf, I was probably already over time at this stage...but after giving me a serious pounding she had me get on my back and spread my legs ....looking a this girl as her fat cock (now more gently) slid in an out of me, whilst wanking myself tipped me over the edge in no time at all...and wow, I gave myself a proper drenching....she seemed amused by the quantity!  :lol:

All the - rather strange, story of two halves - sexual antics over - we chatted and laughed a lot...she really is an intelligent and interesting girl (though no doubt she does believe she is something above and beyond most of us mere mortals...lol)...I showered and when I finally left (probably 45-50 minutes after arrival) I really think we had clicked....not sure if that was down to luck or to perseverance on my part...no doubt a bit of both!

Conclusion - if she returns to my neck of the woods then I would find it hard to resist seeing her again...having found a way to crack that particularly hard (but ultimately sexy as hell) nut, I would delight in a second bite!

Would I recommend her to others? Well, that is an entirely different question.....if you are happy to go and see her safe in the knowledge that you will get some kind of sexual company with an absolutely stunning girl then yes...if you go with definite expectations of exactly what kind of encounter it will be then I think there is certainly a risk of disappointment...

Offline cheekymonkey

Great review! I think your perseverance got the best out of this one, well done!

Offline Sta8eless

Awesome review...made me hard reading it  :D. Thinking of visiting her as she is in aberdeen

Offline Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only

I visited TS Rebeca Orion (initially she was going by simply 'Miss Orion') in Cambridge 3 weeks ago - I've been intending to leave a review but have been stretched for time recently.

Rates - £120 for 30 mins/£160 per hour - I paid for 30 minute booking

The girl - absolutely stunning (both facially and physically - 1.68m tall - cock 7.5" and very girthy) - exactly like her pics, both on BP and Twitter (  External Link/Members Only  ). She was friendly, happy, chatty (with excellent English) and fun company.

Coms - not the best to be honest ....more in review below

Service - included deep FK, OWO both ways and fucking both ways - no cum on her part

Full review;

So, this girl popped up on my radar about a month ago in Peterborough (only about 40 minutes from me)...given her looks (and reasonable rates) I was naturally intrigued. Online research revealed absolutely nothing at all and given the fairly non-committal (in terms of precise services offered) style of her BP profile, I was somewhat wary. I am also wary when a girl has absolutely no cock pics - I tend to assume (though not always correctly) that this is either because she is modestly endowed or that she is predominantly passive- or both (my current preference is either versatile sessions or occasionally submitting to a very dominant top). Checking out her Twitter account (use the twitter details at the bottom of her profile and not the direct Twitter link as that doesn't take you to an active page) didn't really add any reassurance (other than to confirm that if indeed the same girl then she is drop dead gorgeous) as it doesn't contain anything remotely hardcore - though she clearly likes flaunting her (pretty perfect) arse, which actually served to reinforce my assumption that she might well be only bottom.

Enquiries by whatsapp (all easy in the first instance) lead to her confirming that she would be happy to provide all my specified services - FK, OWO (both ways) and fucking both ways - I also enquired about the size of her cock (which riles some girls, but didn't her) and she replied saying 9 inches. I was (naturally) dubious about this, but, given the usual degree of exaggeration it still made me think that she must be pretty well hung if she is claiming that kind of size! Finally I asked what height she is as my preference ideally is for girls shorter than myself (I'm only 5'8), however she didn't respond to this question.

I decided that she was worth a TOFFT - I would simply walk if unimpressed upon arrival and lined up a (potential, though to be confirmed on my part) booking for sometime later that evening....as the evening wore on, however, I decided to abort (and messaged to apologise as I always do) as I couldn't be arsed to drive to Peterborough and back for what still felt like a pretty risky punt - one of those 'probably a bit too good to be true' feelings...

A few days later and my (pretty much daily) scan of BP revealed that she was now in Cambridge (literally my patch) so the itch returned with a vengeance - definitely worth a (potentially) wasted journey down the road to check this particular SP out.

I got back in touch and tried to line up an 8.30pm meet.....it took some time for her to finally respond, so once she did, it was getting on a bit, so we agreed on 9pm instead. Replies this time were transmitted by whatsapp voice message on her part, so it was clear her English was good - although her voice was pretty deep (even by TS standards). I said I would definitely be there at 9pm but would also confirm again when on my way - which I did. On parking up (easy location - especially in the evening - in central Cambridge) at around 8.55, I messaged to let her know I was there. Shortly after she called and said that we had agreed 9.30pm (bullshit). I was none too happy and insisted that 'no, it was definitely 9pm and that she should refer to the message thread' ...she was apologetic and said 'please can you wait till 9.15?' I reluctantly agreed but was already pissed off by this - definite red flag situation (probably still punting someone else...and probably phoning me whilst in the middle of doing so!- poor current punter :mad: ). As I sat waiting, I was increasingly tempted to just fuck off - better a bit of wasted time than £120 (and wasted time) down the drain - when  9.15pm arrived I called but received no answer ....that was enough - quick 'I really hate being messed around and forced to wait - doubtless double booked - so, let's forget it' message on my part then I quickly got down to rolling a quick fag to smoke on my journey home.....just about to fire the engine up and the phone rang again...'really sorry...are you still there? come now, flat #, etc' - thought fuck it, might as well at least check her out...

A couple of minutes later she was ushering me into the flat - nice, brightly lit hallway - and fuck me, my jaw nearly hit the floor!!...fucking gorgeous...I mean really fucking gorgeous...and all dressed up to the nines and fully made up as if she were about to get in a taxi and hit the town for a night of clubbing...proper 'classy slut' attire...skin tight, expensive looking, dark blue, strappy mini dress (just covering her arse) - matching, very expensive looking, dark blue (gold heels) 'fuck me stilettoes' and a very elaborate/fancy silver necklace to finish the whole look off....never before turned up to a punt (save perhaps to Julie Lopez) to encounter such a well turned out girl! She was beaming a great big smile and went into a provocative little twirl to show herself off - 'so, glad you waited?'....'fuck yes!', or something to that effect was my reply....I was still somewhat in shock and disbelieve at what stood before me  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Once in the bedroom - nice room, big bed, nicely dimmed (but not too dark) lighting, kind of cool, trance like music on in the background from her phone - we were straight into (light) french kissing and fondling - she smelt, tasted and felt just as good as she looked....however, even whilst this was going on, she kept on chatting away more than I would have liked along with a fair amount of 'yes baby...I like that baby...Mmm baby' kind of stuff....I started to feel that she might be one of these girls that just puts on a great big 'I'm really turned on act'. I tried my best to ignore this and quickly got her onto all fours on the bed so that I could worship her arse - definitely one of her best assets...fantastically proportioned (not ott like many TS) and whilst doubtless surgically enhanced, has somehow retained a wonderful, natural feeling softness...lush! As I peeled her mini dress up over her arse to her waist (no easy feat as it was so skin tight) and parted her cheeks to get at her areshole, I discovered that I didn't even need to pull her thong (they usually wear thongs lol) to one side as she was in fact wearing crotchless knickers which allowed access without even being removed....I proceeded to tongue away at her perfect (and perfectly clean) little hole...as I did, her rather false sounding moans and utterings of pleasure continued...'Oh baby I love that....etc'.....a reach around to the front of her sexy underwear proved that my attentions were not producing the normal reaction to such professed pleasure, as my hand encountered a decidedly flaccid cock....not even a stirring  :thumbsdown:

Rimming her moved on to my removing my clothes and allowing her get up close and personal to my cock - I was still raging hard - I had been from the moment I first clapped eyes on her - physically (plus the way she was turned out, the way she smelt - divine - etc) was enough to keep the blood pumping despite all this play acting which would normally have completely killed any arousal. She proceeded to suck me (without) initially with me standing and then continuing as I laid back on the bed....tbf, despite not being properly deep...no allowing me to pull her head onto my cock and to get it into her throat, she was still giving a pretty good blow job...lots of slurping, and plenty of eye contact...plenty of (probably feigned) enthusiasm. As she continued to suck away, I got the distinct impression that she was rather expecting this attention alone to tip me over the edge - perhaps with lots of punters a half decent blowjob is all she needs to finish them off and get them on their way (especially if only a 30 minute booking) - anyway, that certainly wasn't going to work on me (I can count on less than one hand the number of times a bj alone has been sufficient to get me off). I maneuvered us into 69...first on our sides then with her on top, but despite my best attempts (I say best, but in fact I get bored of giving a girl oral pretty damn quick if it doesn't result in a good boner), she never got to more than half mast....so, enough of this, time to fuck her!

Rubbered up I entered her first in missionary and straight away I was aware of a deliberate attempt to restrict just how deeply I could get into her...making sure that her legs weren't sufficiently splayed for me to gain proper access - you know, the common Rom cis girl trick - a kind of 'he gets to fuck me but simply allowing him to feel his cock inside me is enough' - again, a bit like the expectation that a bj alone would finish me off, I think she now fully expected that a few half deep thrusts into her arse would see me on my way. Anyway, unperturbed I continued to gently insist that she spread her legs properly, that she let me fuck her properly...eventually (in fact it felt like all of a sudden) she seemed to relent and the next thing I know her legs were behind her knees and I was properly ploughing her - with this she changed into a completely different animal! What had felt like a well rehearsed routine and feigned enjoyment suddenly transformed into full on, no holds barred, passionate fucking.....nothing seemed remotely false now as she started snogging my face off and pulling me deeper into her - the 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' now seemed 100% authentic and was backed up by the now impressively hard and impressively sized cock between her wide apart thighs! Fucking her missionary moved onto her riding me cowgirl and then getting her into doggy so I could fuck away and feast on that magnificent arse....I had pretty much done away with any ideas of a versatile session at this stage as I was enjoying fucking her far too much to be worried about including anything else....eventually I decided that finishing off back in missionary whilst snogging away and grabbing her cock would be my preferred finale..

As it turned out, she had different ideas....once disengaged she was now keen to get my mouth round her cock again....only this time round her impressively hard cock - its not (of course) the 9" she had claimed but it must be at least 7.5 and with some serious girth - a proper weapon - having her pull my head down onto it was (of course lol) a completely different sensation to slurping away on its semi erect state earlier on. Hugely turned on, I am now on all fours, tugging away at myself as she kneels in front of me forcing her cock in and out of my throat....sensing my state of arousal she then starts saying 'I'm going to cum in your throat baby...I'm going to cum'. Hot as it is, I didn't really fancy a 'wanking myself to a finish' type of conclusion so I pulled away, saying 'no babe, don't cum yet....I want you to fuck me - if you cum you won't be able to!' (now that her cock was raging hard and pretty intimidating I had decided that it actually would be a real shame not to feel it in my arse as well as down my throat)....to this she actually laughed and said 'don't be silly babe I'm not going to cum - I never cum - I save it all!'...effectively admitting that saying she was about to was simply another of her ruses to tip a guy over the edge... :lol: With this she reached for a condom from the bedside table and announced 'come on then, if you think you can take it, I'll fuck you!' I got into position on all fours and as I pleaded for her to 'go gently at first', I took a large sniff of poppers and braced myself for what I fully anticipated would be a far from gentle entry....and I was not wrong!  :scare: One or two half strokes and then she buried herself right to the hilt inside me...damn she stretched me out....a lot of teeth gritting as gradually my arse got used to her girth...she's actually a great size for me (a bit like TS Nick) - I can stretch to accommodate girth like theirs but anything lengthier (a monster like Kalliny Nomura for example) and I just can't take it all.

She didn't fuck me for long from behind...tbf, I was probably already over time at this stage...but after giving me a serious pounding she had me get on my back and spread my legs ....looking a this girl as her fat cock (now more gently) slid in an out of me, whilst wanking myself tipped me over the edge in no time at all...and wow, I gave myself a proper drenching....she seemed amused by the quantity!  :lol:

All the - rather strange, story of two halves - sexual antics over - we chatted and laughed a lot...she really is an intelligent and interesting girl (though no doubt she does believe she is something above and beyond most of us mere mortals...lol)...I showered and when I finally left (probably 45-50 minutes after arrival) I really think we had clicked....not sure if that was down to luck or to perseverance on my part...no doubt a bit of both!

Conclusion - if she returns to my neck of the woods then I would find it hard to resist seeing her again...having found a way to crack that particularly hard (but ultimately sexy as hell) nut, I would delight in a second bite!

Would I recommend her to others? Well, that is an entirely different question.....if you are happy to go and see her safe in the knowledge that you will get some kind of sexual company with an absolutely stunning girl then yes...if you go with definite expectations of exactly what kind of encounter it will be then I think there is certainly a risk of disappointment...

Excellent review - hopefully she’s in the midlands sometime soon so I can pay a visit  :wacko: