Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angi-A-level - West Kensington W14  (Read 2143 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7046088) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Initially called and spoke to a woman, not sure if this is Angi herself. After confirming she was available she text her postcode. I asked if DFK or OWO were extra and was told no. However, she does have a few other extras that are included on the menu.

Price

130 for 1hr (+30 for OWO)

Top floor apartment in West Kensington. Once inside we went up a few more stairs and I was greeted to a bare bones bed with nothing but the essentials.

Appearance

I'm fairly certain the girl I met was Angi, however she had no make up on, and had a little belly to her. It was like looking at a different person.

Services

Things went downhill pretty quickly on this one. Before handing over any cash, I asked once more if OWO was extra (as I'd changed my mind about DFK) and she stated 30 extra. Even at 160 it was still cheaper than most girls so I pressed forward. I added an extra 30 and she went to stash the cash.

She then came back, and as I was laying on the bed she attempted to put a rubber on for oral. I stopped her and asked about OWO, and she stated I had short changed her. Before stepping in, I always count and put the money aside, but then count it again in the room. I did not on this occasion and it came to bite me in the ass. She then stepped out, and brought the money back, but there was no way of me knowing she didn't leave a 20 behind. It was at this point I should've grabbed the cash and left, but little head prevailed.

She then proceeded to give me average OWO for about 3-4 minutes before wanting to move to sex. The entire time she was holding the condom so I couldn't even push that deep, and I'm by no means well-endowed, just average.

Long story short, it was a miserable punt where I was being rushed within 10 minutes of the booking starting, and session ended up being mostly a handjob where I didn't even finish.

Pros

None

Neutrals

None

Cons

Inaccurate pictures
Rushed session
Lied to get more money

Recommend?

No

Summary

Don't even bother with this one.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 03:34:03 pm by yeahyeahah »

Offline yeahyeahah

I still had the horn and was considering looking for a secondary option. Before searching on my phone I popped into the store to grab a drink and ran into two faces that looked familiar;

Sasha Horny - External Link/Members Only
Horny_Vanessa! - External Link/Members Only

I had come across their profiles in the past, but thought their rates were too high. After seeing them in the flesh with no makeup I was glad I hadn't taken the plunge as they looked equally as rough as Angi.

Offline bedhedred

Senna is at the same address, so I'd be wary that she will try to pull the same kind stunt....  :unknown:

Rom .. with anal for £50 .. big bolt on ..

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline centry

Thank you for this, I was just about to book her via Kommons.
I knew it was tgtbt.