Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands TOFTT Opportunities  (Read 34917 times)

Offline DThunter01

External Link/Members Only

No info that i can find on this 1 im in for a toftt next week

Looks believable on aw feedback is abit suspect,  :unknown:

Offline DThunter01

No info that i can find on this 1 im in for a toftt next week

Looks believable on aw feedback is abit suspect,  :unknown:

Just seen bareback offered  :dash: :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
That’s a shame I noticed earlier

Offline versace

I’ve seen her ads previously, has anyone seen her before? Looks decent

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colindoe

I’d noticed her this week too, thought she looked familiar but I haven’t been around this week. Once I’m back up near Leics, unless evidence suggests I shouldn’t, I’ll be making contact.

Offline rnrn636

Check out the rack on this one .

I am surprised nothing mentioned about her on here, yet the profile has been active since July last year.

Offline Dipper

Check out the rack on this one .

I am surprised nothing mentioned about her on here, yet the profile has been active since July last year.

“You will remain silent until we are securely in my studio..”

Odd and slightly off putting instructions IMO.

But yes, you’d think someone would’ve had a dabble by now.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
It’s a bit pricey to say we don’t know if there’s more to the girl than just a big pair of tits
At better money I’d chance it but not £140 for 30 mins

I’d rather visit the Thai in town and fucker her up the arse for £70 today and tomorrow for the same dough

Offline ZeroCount

“You will remain silent until we are securely in my studio..”

Odd and slightly off putting instructions IMO.

Odd wording for sure, but most likely she has neighbours or housemates she doesn't want to know what she's up to, and she's just phrased it in a slightly disturbing way!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 11:23:49 pm by ZeroCount »

Offline versace

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 03:42:59 am by versace »

Offline versace

Me too V, I'll race you to her!

:D

You will probably beat me to it, as I can only punt weekends these days.

Offline braman69

I’d rather visit the Thai in town and fucker her up the arse for £70 today and tomorrow for the same dough

You make a very good point.  You're like the Martin Lewis of UKP  :D

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At £200 per hour seems steep, but seems to have a cracking figure.
I searched the picture on Tineye, no hits on there

Offline papak

Tootyfruity22

130ph/80hh. Likes list is a bit odd, looks like she gave up filling it out halfway through. Anal and CIM listed, but OWO and penetration aren't. Photos look alright, but there's only two.

Offline EvilS

This girl keeps coming up on my searches and i've seen no mention of her on here.

Got the day off tomorrow, tempted to have a go with her and report back.

Offline Dipper

This girl keeps coming up on my searches and i've seen no mention of her on here.

Oh… that rear view in the water.  :wacko:

Tight and clam like.

Offline Ipunter

Tootyfruity22

130ph/80hh. Likes list is a bit odd, looks like she gave up filling it out halfway through. Anal and CIM listed, but OWO and penetration aren't. Photos look alright, but there's only two.

I’ve been trying to pin down a date with this SP for about a week, I asked her this morning if she would be available tomorrow and/or Thursday she said “I don’t know if I’ll be working, you’ll need to message me on the day” - I was like, dude; it’s tomorrow? Surely as a full time hoe she’d at least know if she’s working the next day.

So, I think she’s probably full of hot air, I’ll update if a meet ever happens but I’m doubtful with the current state of communications.

Offline JD1

Came across that Tootyfruity22 profile for the first time today, the two pics look good but don’t give much away and could be anyone really. Along with the limited profile information I got a feeling it may be a B&S. Hopefully you get to see her and I am wrong - would be interested to know as I’m half tempted as well.

Offline InMefan

She looks pretty good. I'm tempted to see her sometime.

Offline Baller

Came across that Tootyfruity22 profile for the first time today, the two pics look good but don’t give much away and could be anyone really. Along with the limited profile information I got a feeling it may be a B&S. Hopefully you get to see her and I am wrong - would be interested to know as I’m half tempted as well.

texted her, she's in Keyworth, was happy to arrange a meet but I couldn't make it

Offline Jamesbattersea

She dies look nice but because it's VS and it's notourious for pics been stolen from other girls on ista and the like. My gut feeling is that it's TGTBT!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 06:08:34 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline gbyld87

super-high risk this one, but I think she looks hot as fuck in her photos somehow.

thing is, she kind've looks familiar - so i'm wondering, has anyone seen her before and can tell a tale?  :hi:

Offline JD1

super-high risk this one, but I think she looks hot as fuck in her photos somehow.

thing is, she kind've looks familiar - so i'm wondering, has anyone seen her before and can tell a tale?  :hi:

This girl appeared very briefly on the rota at Genesis maybe 6 months ago. I tried to book in to see her, but when I got there I was told she had to go home early and was offered another less appealing girl instead. I actually thought it might be a B&S from Genesis, should have left a review but forgot at the time.

Seems an odd coincidence that the same photos are now being used to advertise an indie in Nottingham.

50/50 on whether I think she is real or not.

Offline ZeroCount

You're in luck mate, I thought she looked hot as fuck too, so I went to see her recently.

Full review to follow, but in short, I'm torn between a neutral and a positive. I enjoyed it a lot because she's so sexy, but the service itself was middling. Remarkably, it's actually her in the photos, she looks a little older facially, but the body is spot on. She's really skinny - like ridiculously so. If that's your thing (it is mine!) then she's worth a P&D at least.

Offline gbyld87

nice - cheers for this.  might give her a go today  :drinks:

Offline JD1

Would be interested in hearing about both your experiences, tempted myself as well. :thumbsup:

Looking for something tonight but not 100% on this one currently.

Offline gbyld87

This girl appeared very briefly on the rota at Genesis maybe 6 months ago. I tried to book in to see her, but when I got there I was told she had to go home early and was offered another less appealing girl instead. I actually thought it might be a B&S from Genesis, should have left a review but forgot at the time.

Seems an odd coincidence that the same photos are now being used to advertise an indie in Nottingham.

50/50 on whether I think she is real or not.

Cheers - good memory!  I'll give her a shot i reckon  :drinks:

Offline Lincs.man1

Great investigative work there chaps, well done!  :thumbsup:

Offline ZeroCount

Full review up now guys, bit of a mixed bag, I enjoyed it a lot but she's probably not for everyone!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=373534.0

Offline gbyld87

Full review up now guys, bit of a mixed bag, I enjoyed it a lot but she's probably not for everyone!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=373534.0

Ok so i paid her a visit.  i'll give you the skinny (so to speak) here then put up a review in a few days.

Definitely the girl in the photos, but she's lost any arse she had so she seems even thinner in real life.  What the photos don't show is her teeth, which are pretty bad tbh - worse than Kate (Leicester) bad.  She offered OWO for an extra 20 but i wasn't going near that.

Sex was difficult as she's legitimately tight as fuck down there - very tiny pussy.  Mish was difficult enough and about half in, but she flat-refused to go on top due to size and when I suggested doggy she laughed and asked if I wanted to put her in the hospital, which was a bit of an overreaction  :lol:  We did eventually attempt doggy, but she was clearly not enjoying it one bit and therefore neither did I really.  Most of the time she had a whole hand around it and whatever was left could go in.

Her english is good, she was good natured and smiled a fair bit, and was happy for a bit of pussy play etc but just too skinny for me (which isn't something i thought i'd ever say).  I've had a good time with the skinny redhead Karina in Leicester before and they're similar in stature (although Karina better looking in my opinion) but the difference is I could give Karina a decent fuck whereas this girl I just couldn't.  Probably be a neutral for effort to get me to cum but unfortunately wouldn't go back.

Offline JD1

Thanks for the intel guys! :thumbsup:

Still undecided for me, will see what else comes up later on today first.

Offline Dipper

It would take a woman in a million looks/body wise , and also an attitude in a million for me to have half a chance of enjoying any punt where a hand is restricting me.

Offline gbyld87

It would take a woman in a million looks/body wise , and also an attitude in a million for me to have half a chance of enjoying any punt where a hand is restricting me.

the only point she took her hand away was to cover her face with it and grimace, which to be honest might have actually been worse.  She was quite cheeky and fun outside of the sex, but the sex is what I went for!

Offline Dipper

the only point she took her hand away was to cover her face with it and grimace, which to be honest might have actually been worse.  She was quite cheeky and fun outside of the sex, but the sex is what I went for!

Commiserations. Sounds awful to me :thumbsdown:

Offline ZeroCount

Commiserations. Sounds awful to me :thumbsdown:

My experience certainly wasn't awful, but I can fully see why a lot of people would consider it that way.  :lol:

The novelty of such a wonderfully skinny lass, not to mention the amusement of being told I'm too big for a change, made it a well worthwhile experience for the money as far as I'm concerned.  :)

Offline EvilS

I've made contact with this girl and shes at a place where i've seen a few quality Brazilians so actually think she may be real.
That arse video has me blinded though, someone talk me out of it lol

Offline Dipper

I've made contact with this girl and shes at a place where i've seen a few quality Brazilians so actually think she may be real.
That arse video has me blinded though, someone talk me out of it lol

Well I tried the link thinking I’d be able to steer you away. But no, if those pics are genuine she’s incredible.  :wacko:

Offline EvilS

Well the photos have completely changed and the video is of a different girl so bullet dodged 😂

Offline Candyman1900

Well the photos have completely changed and the video is of a different girl so bullet dodged 😂

Lol I messaged her asking for proof that is was her arse in the video and she never replied after that then the pics changed.

Offline Dipper

Not quite as good. But I could still have my arm twisted to shag that.

Offline sanjman

Laura_brazil

£80HH
Looks tempting, shame about the £30 extra for CIM
I've been in touch to try and arrange a meet, lets see if she's genuine!

Offline sanjman

natalia_brazil

I have a feeling this one is linked to the one I just posted, but contacted anyway!

Offline sanjman

And another for me to check out.  With any luck, all three are in the same flat!

JULIANAPARTYGIRL

Offline badsin

Anybody seen this one, looks TGTBT, bit pricey, but it would be nice to know if she does bang  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 06:08:13 pm by badsin »

Offline gbyld87

This girl looks cracking.  I'm convinced she's real, and she's advertised in Derby /Leicester previously so I was wondering if anyone had seen her?  150/hr is quite high for a toftt and we all know how hit&miss Brazilians can be, but I guess the price fits if she's good.  I did text the other day but she didn't reply once I requested a booking time.

Offline braman69

The latest comment on her AW feedback suggests it may not be genuine:

"NEGATIVE - All the feedback below is Fake All have seen the same Girls Dont 3 Big Syndicates that these girls work for so dont be conned into Extras ?50 a pop!"

Not quite sure what that means but I'd approach with caution.

Offline Ranott

First time poster, but long time punter. Being into the older lady, plus sub/anal, this one caught my eye!

Offline Ranott

First time poster, but long time punter. Being into the older lady, plus sub/anal, this one caught my eye!

Sorry didn’t realise I could add a photo. Texted but not heard back yet.

Offline spicyweasel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This girl looks pretty fit, appears to be new. May go ahead and give her a whirl.