Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Bittencourt TS / Northampton  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Candyman_69

External Link/Members Only
Great punt last night in Northampton with Victoria Bittencourt. Arrangements made via text good communication arrived on time and she was almost ready bar a couple of minutes. Nice clean ground floor Appartment in far cotton near brewery. Opened the door and I thought decent. Wearing stockings as requested. By no means a super model but a  very convincing 7/10 for the looks. Quite tall with a shapely ass and lovely set of bolt ons. Long blonde hair that was real no wig on this girl.
As we entered the bedroom I could see she was physically attracted to me as she grabbed me by the throat and gave me a deep passionate snog,to which I thought fuck me this could be good.
Handed over the dosh,£150 for the hour and stripped off.
Onto the bed where she performed amazing oral without on me with lots of ball sucking and rimming.
We then went into a 69 where I returned the favour as she grew hard probably 6 inches.
I then laid her on her back rimmed her ass and sucked her some more as she was really get turned on.I popped the bag on and fucked her ragged in several positions, but she loved me choking her and gently slapping her face. This was getting so fucking erotic turning out to be one of my best punts to date.
The only negative was she tried to top me later but struggled to stay hard as she’d probably already cum on an earlier meet as this was last thing at night.Never mind I just fucked her some more then dragged her head off the edge of the bed and face fucked her pausing while she rimmed my ass in between until I shot my load all over her lovely breasts.
Showered after tried to chat but language barrier was a stumbling block. All in all a fantastic punt will definitely be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ptt67

Really good review - sounds like one to keep an eye out for 😎

Offline Candyman_69

I thought she was great, I’ve seen prettier girls but the service provided was outstanding.

Offline Young_biker

Niiice, she seems great and as I replied to you on my post I nearly went for Victoria but Kelly swung it. Might have to try Victoria out. Or could even try both at the same time haha
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 08:02:23 pm by Young_biker »

Offline Candyman_69

I actually asked about both but they don’t fuck each other same as most duo’s so just opted for Victoria.