Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Yara - Portrush  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Bigpaul2k

So i seen on EI Sexy Yara External Link/Members Only
was in Portrush today and checked reviews on here and looked all good so phoned up
and got a 30min booking straight away £90 for 30 mins very good location too got to apartment
and shown into a small room paper work sorted she came back into room rubbed her hands around me a little light kissing and got me to take cloths off
as soon as i was taking trousers off she has a dom opened i was 75% up she just put it on and straight to OW
then onto main event i got onto bed and had her on top for all of 1 min and she wanted me to do the work by this time
the turned on feeling had passed ended up with a hand job to finish
to be honest i dont even think it was Sexy Yara i seen as i was clicking link for review on EI i noticed Rafaella Hot was the girl i seen as i have never
seen Yara before i did not know
here a link to Rafaellas profile External Link/Members Only
i will leave this as a neutral simply cos she was still a looker but would defo not see again

Offline Whiskeyjack

I’ve seen Yara and she was a lot curvier than Rafaella, you couldn’t mix them up so you’re probably right. I was neutral about Yara myself as most of the services listed are not on the menu at all. Not even as extras.

The info about Rafaella is useful too though as I’d considered her previously
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 04:29:11 pm by Whiskeyjack »