Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Tiffanyxx - Leicester  (Read 3709 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

First punt in a while as the Thais have been slim pickings recently. 

Seen this one pop up last week ,thought she looked fit so messaged and got pretty quick response saying available at required time.  Postcode was for a flat I’d not been to before opposite primary.  Very busy road so anyone nervous would probably have walked. 

In we go expecting some heavily photoshopped pics but not this time.  Answered the door in a boob tube hot pants and stockings.  Smoking hot. Absolutely fit a fuck. 

Paperwork exchanged quick shower then into the bedroom where she’s waiting sprawled out on the bed ready.   She goes straight in for some owo. Was pretty good but not any ball licking.  This went on for a quite a while while I’m exploring her body with my hands.   A good 10 minutes of this then she comes up for a cuddle and pulls down the top.  Really nice set of bolt ons.  Quite big for her tiny frame but not massive.  Really soft and nice little nipples that clearly enjoyed being sucked.  Pants of to reveal good sized soft cock.  I gave this some attention but although it got firmer it didn’t get hard enough for her to fuck me.  Not the end of the world. On with the bag then she climbs on top.  Took a while to get fully in sheswas quite tight.  Then onto her back for some mish asked where I could cum she said tits but I said mouth and she agreed.  Gets close to blowing so pull out , bag off and wank myself into her lovely open mouth.   I’d been saving up a while so there was quite a lot.  Think she was even a little surprised. She  then sat up and let it all run out over her lips down her chin and over her tits.   Yummy. 

Another shower and off I go happy. God knows how long I’d been there felt longer than the half hour and never felt rushed at any point. Only a couple of minors. Only light kissing on lips no tongues and her cock was never hard enough to fully enjoy.

On the plus side her body is insane.  Skin is flawless. Definitely worth another go. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey I didn’t notice this one else May of had a try

Offline Madman74

Thinks she’s still here for a day or two

Online Pb1271

Correct link here

External Link/Members Only

Wouldn’t mind giving a go but only here to Wednesday I think as per birthplace profile